Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8
Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6

Chevrolet Suburban
03/01/2019
Great service...every time
Friendly service. Honest and always does great work for our family!

HF
Helen F.
Toyota Corolla iM
02/28/2019
I won’t go anywhere else!
I trust Chris and his staff at Pfefferle exclusively. I always receive great service, and fair prices. Highly recommend!

Dre S.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Dre said the guys at the business are helpful, they let him know exactly what needs to be fixed now and or later. The price is actually moderate with the work that they do and they would let him know what they will be doing ahead of time. He would recommend everyone to go there and they are fast with service.

KT
Kim T.
Oxford, OH
02/22/2019
I always have my oil changed here had great friendly service, This time not so good on gentleman waiting on me.
I have always had great oil changes and was treated great. This time Chris wasn't at the desk and the gentleman their I thought was rude. I even asked about the cars for sale and no response from him.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 02/25/2019

Hi Kim,

Sorry we did not meet your expecations this time.  We always try our hardest and I just want to apologize it didn't live up to that this time.  But, I promise you, it will next time, thanks,

Chris Pfefferle

IS
Ingrid S.
Oxford, OH
Honda Fit
02/20/2019
Convenient and Reliable Service
I have been coming to Pfefferle for about two years now. Every time, the place is hopping with business. Yet I’m able to get an appointment quickly and my wait time is accurately predicted. Chris does a great job of keeping you informed on what to expect with time and cost and gives you options when possible so you can make the best decisions for your vehicle.

Mark C.

TR
Terry R.
Nissan Murano
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the business does quick work and there were no problems.

CD
Clyde D.
Trenton, OH
02/12/2019
Honesty
Great place honest and reliable service

Mark B.
02/08/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
I will always use this location for general automotive maintenance due to overall consistency.

02/06/2019
Courteous friendly personnel/knowledgeable technicians/reasonable prices
Same as above: courteous, friendly personnel knowledgeable techs, reasonable prices, close to my home, a business that has served our area for many years and is trusted.

Jim K.
Jeep Liberty
02/05/2019
Great bunch of mechanics

PS
Paul S.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Paul said that the place has very nice staff and he likes how they treat him when he goes in.

MJ
Mary J.
Ford Freestyle
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Mary said she trusted the employees. They were nice. They provided excellent service.

Kathy M.
Ford Expedition
02/02/2019
Always you enter and greeted with a wonderful smile. How may we help you. They do the service in a timely and accurate manner.

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/01/2019
trustworthy and dependable
Pfefferle is the only place that we take our 4 vehicles. Trustworthy and dependable are the 2 descriptive words that come to mind when I think about our experiences, spanning 2 decades.

Joanne C.
01/29/2019
Great Service! Explains what I need and why.

Dan B.
01/25/2019
Fair and honest
My family and I always go to Chris and his crew. Always professional and honest. Highly recommend if you are in need of maintenance or repairs.

Kathy M.
01/19/2019
Amazing service
Fast, efficient and friendly! I will always take my car here. Very dependable.

01/19/2019
Trust worthy and kind
They take care of your car they never pressure you . They let you know about other stuff that you're car might need but never pressure.