Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5rating 3.9230769rating 3.9230769
Overall Rating 2.3846154/5Overall Rating 2.3846154/5rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154

Brian H.
Ohio
Pontiac Montana
02/21/2017 Category: Service
Brian said he was satisfied with this business.

02/21/2017 Category: Service
Brian said they did a good job.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 02/23/2017

After speaking with Brian he ment to give us a higher score.

Mark W.
Loveland, OH
Dodge Magnum
06/10/2016
Problem resolved
There was an issue regarding a service performed that I did not intend to authorize. It was just a miscommunication and they made it right by offering me a credit to work my next service.

06/10/2016
Unexpected charges
I already had the diagnostic codes read free of charge at an Auto Zone and I also suspected fuel pump noise. I expected a quick check (1 minute no charge in light of the money I was spending)for noise back there but was instead charge $90 plus tax for engine light diagnosis which I did not need or request and to listen to the fuel pump. Had I known it would cost that much I would not have requested them to do that. The rest of the charges seemed reasonable. I paid $90 to find out what I already knew.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 06/11/2016

Hi Mark, I am surprised at what I am reading.  I actually called you and recommended the $90 diagnostic fee because you had multiple issues (2 noises and the engine light) of which you were unsure of.  The noise under the hood we found, the noise in the rear we never heard, however, we did hear another noise which we did not see as an issue at the present time, and the engine light was because of 5 different codes.  So we spent an hour working on figuring out these two noises and the multiple problems with the engine light.  I had to spoke to you the Saturday before and you had cleared the $90 fee.  I feel like you also received the value of the $90 because you now know everything that is going on with the vehicle, where as before, you had a vague idea at best.  I would have never charged you the $90 had you not agreed to it.  I thought I communicated everything to you every step of the way.  I am sorry you feel I came up short.  Thanks for your business and we look forward to seeing you next time!

BN
Beverly N.
Harrison, OH
02/15/2016
I stopped by after work on Monday, and they found that everything was tight, but the pan underneath had not been cleaned when the oil was drained, so that was what was causing the oil spot on my garage floor. They quickly cleaned it and apologized. I appreciate their attentiveness to my issue.

02/15/2016
I had my oil changed Thursday, and my husband found oil under my truck in the garage yesterday. I will need to stop by and have them check the plug to make sure it's tight. I have had this problem once before, so I am not very happy.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 02/16/2016

Hey Beverly,

I'm glad you stopped in the other day to let us check everything. I am once again very sorry that the underside of your truck wasn't cleaned properly. I promise you that this problem has been adressed and this will not happen again. We Thank you for your continued buisness with us here at Pfefferle Tire. If you could will you rescore us on the service you recieved when you came back in.

Sincerely,
Chris Goff

TY
Terri Y.
Cincinnati, OH
BMW 330i
02/06/2016
Okay....
Since then, I have replaced the grill myself and found another shop for my repairs.

02/06/2016
Not as great as I thought
Called back the next morning after my car was towed there....was told "hold on" and I held for 20 minutes. They forgot I was on hold. They fixed what had to be fixed. Paid over $500. Picked the car up that night after work. Checked the car later the next day and realized the kidney grill on my BMW was loose because someone broke it. Would've been okay if someone told me about it. I need someone that can work on a car without breaking anything else.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 02/08/2016

Hello Terri,

Thanks for the feedback.  We apologize for you being on hold so long.  It sounds like your car is repaired, so that is good.  The grill disturbs us though and we would like to take a look at it.  The technician remembers your car, but not the grill.  Had he damaged it, he surely would have said something.  That being said, it is possible we damaged it without realizing it.  Please bring it back in so we can take a look at it for you and attempt to repair it.  Sorry for any inconvienience.

Theodore M.
Hamilton, OH
01/23/2016
we understand each other
A good conversation to clear the air. Businesslike is not your goal. We will see next time.

01/23/2016
convenience (friendly the last time - this time busy and businesslike)
they got the job done, but did not explain procedures (I guess I'm assuming they are doing the same as last time). They did not attempt to check the vehicle beyond that which they were doing.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 01/25/2016

Hi Theodore,

Chris is supposed to be contacting you to speak with you about our lack of communication last time you came in.  Please let me know if he does not and I will be happy to speak with you about this.  We are sorry.  If you have any questions or would like to discuss, please call me at 513-894-0025.  Thank you,

Kendall S.
Cincinnati, OH
03/02/2015
I was asked to re-review, and it only gets worse. Their technician broke my headlamp, now they want ME to shell out $400+ to fix it.

03/02/2015
Thanks for NOTHING
Terrible service and a complete unwillingness to make right something THEY screwed up. Thanks for nothing, you'll never see another nickel from me.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 03/02/2015

Hello,

Please purchase the parts that are needed to repair your vehicle and we will have your car fixed in no time.

Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 03/04/2015

Kendall

When the car came in parts were missing and we were working to fix a problem that someone else had already tried to do. We found that it did have a piece on the headlight broken and that a new assembly would be required to make the repair. As a gesture of goodwill we are will ing to install the part for free if you want to get it on your own.

Chad

Jill D.
08/16/2014
Not professional
How would you rate a company that claims to perform a service before they get complete approval for a job. The owner calls up, yelling, calling me and my daughter liars. The "claimed alignment" is performed by another company two days later showing the car badly out of alignment. Totally unprofessional.

08/16/2014
Unbelievably rude
When my daughter brought her car in, she said she would need them to fix the brakes and do an alignment. When they called to say it needed $1000 of brake work, she asked for her car back. They wouldn't give it back until she paid for the alignment because they claimed they had done the alignment. Took the car to another shop that performed $68 to fix the brakes and another shop that charged $64 to fix a badly out of alignment car two days after it had supposedly been aligned by Pfefferle. Steve called me and called me and my daughters liars when we said we didn't authorized anything. Most shops will get confirmation on the entire job before they do any work. I will never deal with this shop again.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 08/18/2014

Hi Jill,

I regret to hear that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. As professionals we did note on your invoice that the car had a tire pull and a right rear caliper sticking; all things that could make the car feel like the alignment is off. The night drop envelope did request an alignment and performing that service did assist in determining the other needs of your vehicle. I can not comment on the other shops repairs but the price given to you was to do a complete repair and not a partial or temporary fix.  As a sign of good faith, I would like to offer you a credit on your account for the alignment we did perform.  Please contact me to take advantage of this offer.  We hope to see you again soon!

Chad Endress 513-829-1900

Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 09/17/2014

I regret to hear that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. As professionals we did note on your invoice that the car had a tire pull and a right rear caliper sticking; all things that could make the car feel like the alignment is off. The night drop envelope did request an alignment and performing that service did assist in determining the other needs of your vehicle. I can not comment on the other shops repairs but the price given to you was to do a complete repair and not a partial or temporary fix. As a sign of good faith, I would like to offer you a credit on your account for the alignment we did perform. Please contact me to take advantage of this offer. We hope to see you again soon!

Chad Endress 513-829-1900

LJ
Larry j.
10/02/2013
Clean. Great customer service
Cares about the customer

10/02/2013
Location
Prices seemed to be a little high
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 10/03/2013

Hi Larry, I am sorry if you feel our prices are a little high.  You purchased our $24.99 oil change.  You will not find an oil change than inexpensive done that quick.  Yes, other places will change your oil for less, but not nearly as fast as you had it done.  So I think you need to ask yourself if you want to pay for good, quick service or slow, subpar service?  If you would rather wait longer, then a cheaper oil change is for you.  If you liked the speed of our service, then we feel that $24.99 is more than fair, if not even to low.  Thanks and we hope to see you in the future.

Jeff K.
Jeep Compass
08/25/2013
Damaged wheels
Team Pfefferle stepped up and had our wheels refinished. They look very nice again now.

08/25/2013
We are very upset, your store damaged all 4 wheels on our Jeep.
Your Nilles Road store damaged all 4 18" factory wheels on our Jeep Compass Limited Rallye. All 4 wheels got damaged Saturday August 24th while purchasing new Michelin Defender tires from you. The finished polished aluminum faces on all wheels were scratched up, some deep scratches, and suffered holes poked into the face, and scrapes through the clearcoat finish. There is damaged areas where the polished aluminum edge meets the gloss black painted areas. Before paying we looked at the Jeep and found these issues. I went in and got Chad and made him come out and look, he seemed like it was no big deal and said Steve had a business to come in and repair someone else's wheels recently. Chad sent out a tech (wasn't the one who damaged the wheels) who also agreed the wheels got scratched up. He told us Steve takes care of the "Piddley stuff". This is not "piddly"! This is serious! When getting price quotes from Steve and Chad, we even asked if you could do these wheels, and you both said yes. I'm very mad and upset and will be happy when you get me 4 new wheels like these from Chrysler. I trusted you to do a good job, which did not happen. Now you need to step up and do the right thing, replace our wheels. Until this is taken care of, I can no longer recommend your business to anyone. I have been coming to your business for at least 4 years, and recommended you in the past to neighbors, friends, other club members.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 09/05/2013

We looked at the wheels and set up a time for me to get them fixed. They have since been repaired and put back on to the customers satisfaction

GS
Greg S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/17/2013
they check everything,if i need something they let us know
Excellent workers and managers

03/17/2013
if something is not working they print it out for you
Excellent work
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 03/18/2013
Hi Greg, It looks like maybe you wanted to give us a higher score. Please review and let me know, thanks!

David W.
BMW 528i
11/08/2012
Tire rotation.
My bad, my wife was not watching, she just thought you didn't. Apologize, sorry.

11/08/2012
Tire rotation
Believe we have free life time tire rotation from our purchase of tires at your location. this was not performed.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 11/12/2012
Hello David, According to our records we rotated the tires while you were here the other day. Please confirm or deny that and let me know. Thank you, Chris Pfefferle

FR
Fran R.
MINI Cooper
11/07/2012 Category: Service
Fran said her previous visit took an hour and a half long. It was a long wait. However, when she came back the next day for a different vehicle, they worked on it very quickly. There was no wait.

11/07/2012 Category: Service
Fran said her vehicle needed a special oil filter and this business did not have it in stock. She said that she waited for this part to arrive, but it took more time than she expected.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 11/09/2012
Fran, I am sorry we did not have your filter in stock. I will make sure the quick lube stocks your oil filter from now on to make sure the next time you come you will experience prompt and fast service. Please let me know if this satisfies your issue, thanks!

Mark W.
Dodge Magnum
10/22/2012
Fast & excellent service
There was initially a problem with a discount at the new oil change location but it was promptly straightened out and the discount was credited to my account and will be honored in the future.

10/22/2012
Fast friendly service
I was disappointed however to learn that the expresas lube has branched away from the auto service and now they do not seem to honor the Trisate Mopar Club discount anymore. I liked that discount.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 10/23/2012
Hi Mark, We went ahead and put a credit on your account. I hope that solves your issue. Thanks, Chris

Dave C.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Dave said he was very happy and pleased with this business's service. They were quick and he will continue to use them.

Jenita C.
Saturn VUE
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Jenita said she is satisfied with the service on the vehicle.

ES
Eduardo S.
Buick Enclave
11/15/2019
I am always pleased with service given at Pfefferle!

EB
Ed B.
Tire repair
It’s great to have a place that I know I can get quick reliable service

Mark/Sue L.
Nissan Pathfinder
Awesome as always!
We have been bringing our cars here for 22 years now! The service is excellent and they’ve called me by name for years and treat me like family! Steve as well as Chris and Andy have always been up front and honest regarding many of our car issues over the years! They bend over backwards to give excellent and reliable service, and to fit me into the schedule when problems arise! I personally won’t go anywhere else! I’ve recommended them to friends as well!

John H.
Hamilton, OH
Hyundai ELANTRA
11/15/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff are nice, quick and do a good job. The prices are good. It was a good experience.

Rose H.
Chrysler 300
11/13/2019
Friendly & Efficient
Friendly and efficient service.
Feel I can trust them.