Overall Rating 3.22727/5Overall Rating 3.22727/5Overall Rating 3.22727/5rating 3.22727rating 3.22727
Overall Rating 2.40909/5Overall Rating 2.40909/5rating 2.40909rating 2.40909rating 2.40909

Marc L.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick and courteous
Had a software update installed. Done quickly. Service folks were courteous and friendly

HW
Harold W.
Calhan, CO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Jan Yang my service consultant was very helpful and friendly, kept me very informed about the status of my service.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Super service!!
The service was quick and thorough. Everyone did a great job. I was totally impressed as always.

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Completed what I needed in a timely manner.
Oil change was a little pricey but they perform additional services like inspections and wash your car. I was satisfied with the service given.

John F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service.

Monument, CO
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
Service was excellent as always.

PS
Peggy S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!
Had a another great experience at the service department.
Thanks again to Travis and Ernie for making sure I was well taking care of.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 03/13/2019

If we can help in any way please let us know.
Peggy, Please be safe in your travels

DK
Daniel K.
Victor, CO
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast
We received immediate attention and they found the nail making my tire lose air. The tire was replaced the next day.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 03/12/2019

Daniel Thank you for the on-line review.

If we can help in any way please let us know.
Please be safe weather is coming

FR
Francine R.
Painting
Everyone was wonderful
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you  Francine for the on-line review.
If we can help in any way please let us know.
Please be safe snow on the way

ES
Edward S.
first new car service
No problems getting new car first service and only waited 1 hour with hot coffee.

Edward Please be safe

John C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Favorable
Service was as expected - well above service received at other facilities or dealerships over the years
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the on line review. I am very sorry about your experience on this visit.
I want to make sure all your concerns are addressed.
If I can help in any way please email me so I can address and correct your concerns.

2019 Hyundai Kona
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Mix up prompted LONG wait time
I had an appointment for a simple oil change. It took almost two hours before anyone came to get me. At that point, I was informed that my car still hadn’t been maintenanced. They finally did my oil change in less than 20 minutes. So my simple 30 minute appointment took over 2 hours. Very disappointed.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 03/11/2019

CN
Charles N.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Service very good. Getting a repair/fix done not so good.
I have had a license plate burned out for a few months now. During my last service I wanted both (2) license plate lights replaced due to one being burned out and the other just in case. I have had my vehicle in numerous times for services and each time I ask to have the license plate lights replaced. Numerous techs have tried to get the screws out to replace the lights but have not been able to do so. The license plate screws were put in wrong at the factory. Now Phil Long Hyundai said they have to drill the screws out and it will cost be $145.00 for the first hour and more if it takes longer. I don't fell I should have to pay for something that was put in wrong to begin with. Waiting to see if this can be resolved by Phil Long Hyundai.

James W.
Car service
The location and people. Thanks so much.

JZ
John Z.
Always pleasant and helpful
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you John for the on-line review.

TW
Terry W.
Fountain, CO
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service is great.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 03/07/2019

Hi Terry,Thank you for the on-line review.

Falcon, CO
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service!
They got me in and out in a tomorrow manner and i felt like they took good care of my vehicle.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 03/07/2019

hi JeremyThank you for the on-line review.

Missy W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent service!
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you Missy for the on-line review.

If we can help in any way please let us know.
Please be safe , Stay warm.

Aimee M.
Consistently pleased
I am pleased and impressed with the services and support I receive every time I have my xar serviced.
Greg is terrific.
Richard Ryan, who somd me the car always remembers me.
I feel like I am welcome and appreciated.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 03/05/2019

Hi Aimee

HA
Humberto A.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Service,good price and free car wash, also I got a loaner car when my Sonata had a small recall. Very Happy with Greg Ceballos ..Service Advisor...
Greg Ceballos extremely helpful. addressed small recall, and provided a New loaner car for the day.. also previously he and Travis? fixed a reoccurring issue with my car not starting at times , and associated it with a bad brake sensor that was intermit tent. and qualified the fix under my warranty.. Great service and piece of mind after it was fixed.
I would greatly recommend Phil Long Hyundai at Chapel Hills service department.. Very Happy with my Sonata and especially the great service provided after the sale..
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 03/04/2019

Humberto, Thank you for the on-line review. When some one takes the time on a survey it deserves my attentiion. Thank you so much for your responce.