4.6

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Quick and efficient
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars!

Andrew M.
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Recall service
They took very good care of me nice service department

Andrew thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

Jerry A.
Canon City, CO
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Happy with my service
As always, happy with my service.

Jerry we always appreciate positive feedback from our customers!

PS
Peggy S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Service Department
The Service representative, Greg, was very nice and made sure I was well taken during the entire service process from checking in to getting my vehicle back. Everyone is always nice and very helpful. This is why i always come back for my service needs.

Peggy thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

Peyton, CO
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Amazing experience
We will most definitely be shopping with them again super easy, no run around!

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy!

2019 Hyundai Accent
Ontime
On scedule always

We appreciate you coming to our dealership!

James M.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Warranty service
In and out in less than an hour
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 01/15/2020

James thank you so much for the great review!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Thorough and efficient
All service reps are very helpful, thorough and clear in assisting and explaining all services provided and/or requested. Highly recommend using this dealer's service center!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

KF
Kyle F.
Hyundai Chapel Hills
Great service. Friendly staff

Kyle we are so glad your experience here was a positive one!

2019 Hyundai Kona
Customer First Company
After a couple of not so great experiences, I was contacted by the service department. They have been working to take the feedback from customers and apply that to their practices to improve overall experiences. I really appreciated that they wanted to speak with me directly to resolve the issue. I am eager to see how they are planning on implementing my feedback and I am looking forward to my next service date.

Disappointing Wait Time
I purchased my Kona with Phil Long, and I get my regular maintenance here as well. The previous two times I have gone for a simple oil change, I have sat in the waiting room for 2 hours or longer (my second visit was 3 hours long) I find this unacceptable considering I scheduled my appointment weeks in advanced and an oil change is pretty simple.

I am thankful the the employees have been nothing but kind and comped the cost for me. However. I feel like this should be resolved to prevent it happening again. Be proactive rather than reactive. Honor appointment times and communicate with your customers.
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 01/13/2020

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.
Please call me at your earliest convenience.

David R.
Peyton, CO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Service Reps
As always Service Representatives are very courteous and great explanations of what’s needed and done.
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 01/10/2020

David thank you for the great review!

Kenneth M.
Simla, CO
01/09/2020 Category: Service
professional
friendly and professional

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

Richard M.
Web based appointment works
I spoke to David at the dealership. We had a pleasant conversation and he listened to my experience. My late night entry followed by my early morning arrival did not give the system enough time to transfer my appointment request to the Service desk.

01/06/2020 Category: Service
Web based appointment system cant be trusted
If you use the web based appointment system, be sure to print a copy and bring it with you. Chances are high the dealership will have no clue you are coming.
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 01/07/2020

Richard it’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations. Please call me at your earliest convenience.

Crystal H.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful.
Jason was fantastic in helping me with my 60,000 mile maintenance service. He was very knowledgeable and got the job done. His customer service was excellent. I felt like he cared, which is hard to find now days. Thank you Jason!

Crystal thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

01/03/2020 Category: Service
Not what was promised
Major repairs may take longer than expected. If you have plans don't include getting your vehicle back in a timely manner.
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 01/05/2020

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call me at your earliest convenience.