4.6

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

Peyton, CO
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/24/2020 Category: Service
Good service.
Good service, but didn't get copy of the 36 point inspection and nothing inputted about checking the left front tire for possibility of a leak. I was told that tech said nothing wrong.
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 05/30/2020

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

Joseph M.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
05/17/2020 Category: Service
Everyone was authentically courteous
Everyone was authentically courteous
DE
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 05/20/2020

Joseph thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Great pickup and delivery service
They picked up my car and delivered it back. I was informed every step of the way. Truly love the service that I get from Phil Long Chapel Hills Hyundai.
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 05/15/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars!

Stephanie M.
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Go to Phil Long!
I took my Elantra in for a brake job, and needed two new calipers. During Coronoavirus, this was a real hardship. Phil Long was able to help me out through a Coronavirus fund. I got front and rear brakes and an oil change for an outstanding price. The work was done well and the staff were courteous and understanding.
DE

Thank you so much for the great review.
Your kind words are much appreciated!

WH
William H.
2015 Hyundai Accent
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Way above expectations
Went in for an oil change and noise coming from tire. Service tech found that Walmart had not seated tire correctly and one of the tire weights was hanging loose. They took the tire off balanced it and put it back on for free. Absolutely Amazing.
DE

Treating our customers to excellent service is always our priority!

Kim M.
Elbert, CO
05/10/2020 Category: Service
60K check up
Drove from a very rural area to have SUV serviced where I bought it from. Worth the drive. The service rep at the front desk was very direct, helpful, efficient and professional. SUV had to have warranty work done, a loaner car was provided with no notice to dealership to save me a lot of
extra driving. Very appreciated. Great customer service. Thanks!!
DE

We appreciate you coming to our dealership. Treating our customers to excellent service is always our priority!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/07/2020 Category: Service

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy!

Expect Excellence.
With Phil Long Hyundai Service Center, you should expect nothing less than excellent services. Phil Long has been our Dealership and Service Center of choice since we moved to Co Spgs (Military and Retirement) in 2013.

Thank you for the 5 stars!

AG
Angela And G.
Monument, CO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Great Staff to work with.
Excellent customer service! Very friendly and helpful!
DE

Angela thank you for the great review!

AD
Alexandra D.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Phil Long Hyundai Chapel Hills
Excellent experience. Charming and helpful young man named "Greg" assisted me during my visit. All mitigation precautions in place.
Kind and thoughtful service.
DE

Alexandra we always appreciate positive feedback from our customers!

05/01/2020 Category: Service
tire replacement
replacement went very well. Getting the replacement tire did not. I bought my Hyundai Elentra 2018 new from Phil longs CO springs, they have tires, but it seems not for the Hyundai Elentra. This was my second tire replacement because it could nor be repaired and both times the tires had to be ordered.

Supply problem!

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.

BE
Barbara E.
Calhan, CO
04/28/2020 Category: Service
The employees
Friendly employees ....felt the service was pricey but employees are great
DE

Barbara when our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy!

ES
Edward S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/17/2020 Category: Service
3ok service.
Standard 30k service on vehicle. I was in and qout in a little over an hour.
DE
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 04/23/2020

Edward thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle!

Jeannie H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful job especially the concierge service in this difficult time.
DE

Jeannie thank you for the kind words and the great review!

AD
Alexandra D.
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience!
Excellent and very knowledgeable service staff. Greg was always friendly and continuously updated me on the status of my vehicle. I will be returning to this Hyundai dealership if I need help again in the future!
DE

Alexandra we always appreciate positive feedback from our customers!