4.6

Overall Rating 3.4814841/5Overall Rating 3.4814841/5Overall Rating 3.4814841/5rating 3.4814841rating 3.4814841
Overall Rating 2.4444474/5Overall Rating 2.4444474/5rating 2.4444474rating 2.4444474rating 2.4444474

CT
Charita T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Since I relocated here and had to interact with the service department, they have been nothing but awesome. Thank you.
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 09/24/2019

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

719-867-6652
dewing@phillong.com

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Good car service
These guys provide great service even if their sofas in the waiting area are like sitting on a rock. Oh, and tell your guys not to change the radio station in my car. That's really annoying.
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 09/19/2019

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Good experience
Clean, professional business

Thank you for the on line review. We try very hard to get to a 5 level with our customer experience and failed this time with you.
I want to make sure all your concerns are addressed. Please contact me so I can help and resolve your concerns. This is very important to me. Below is my email that will allow me to record and help on getting back to you.

PZ
Peter Z.
Woodland Park, CO
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service at Phil Long Hyundai
Fast & efficient.

Thank you Peter for the on-line review.

2002 Hyundai Accent
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Use to be a great place to go.
Need to let people know of changes.

Thank you for the on line review.  We try very hard to get to a 5 level with our customer experience and failed this time with you.

Joel D.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Na

Thank you Joel for the on-line review.

SL
Steve L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Close to work
Wait time was a bit long but overall good.
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for the on line review. I am very sorry about the length of your wait on this visit. We try very hard to get to a 5 level with our customer experience and failed this time with you.

2019 Hyundai Accent
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Comfortable
Awesome service

09/13/2019 Category: Service
Timely service with excellent communication
I received timely service with excellence communication by the service agent. When questions arose about my car and the needed work, the agent was quick to contact me to ask for greater details in order to properly service my Elantra.

I want to make sure all your concerns are addressed. Please contact me so I can help and resolve your concerns. We do have multiple waiting areas one with a tv and one without as well as free coffee, water and vending machines. This is very important to me. Below is my email that will allow me to record and help on getting back to you.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer
Jan makes it a pleasure to come to come to Phil long Hyundai!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast great service
Time went by fast

David R.
Peyton, CO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2019 Category: Service
As always great service representatives with great service

Thank you David for the on-line review.

James W.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/12/2019 Category: Service
People are very friendly!
Our problem with the false alert for changing lanes has been a little better, but still alerts sometimes, when no one is in the lane that I am changing to.

Constance W.
Calhan, CO
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Jan is great!
Jan was very helpful with my visit and she is a keeper!

Thank you Constance for the on-line review.

GM
Ginger M.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Everything was fine
Fast service
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 09/11/2019

PB
Paula B.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Tops
Advisor Greg needs a bonus. He went beyond to pair my phone and replace my key and fob to my car. He was not grouchy but very pleasant regarding the situation I was in trying to get ready for a long trip. Kudos to him. Thanks to the shop for programing the fob on last minute notice.

Linda S.
Hyundai Service
Best service department. On time and takes extra good care of my vehicle.

WD
William D.
Great and professional
They were great, friendly and fast! I would recommend to all my friends??

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast Friendly Service
I feel like the staff here really care about customers and try to make your experience as comfortable as possible.

KK
Karla K.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service
I brought my car in because the back door wouldn't open. They had to order parts and gave me a loaner car while my car was in the garage. They did a fantastic job with the door panel.
Thank you!