4.6

Overall Rating 3.4814841/5Overall Rating 3.4814841/5Overall Rating 3.4814841/5rating 3.4814841rating 3.4814841
Overall Rating 2.4444474/5Overall Rating 2.4444474/5rating 2.4444474rating 2.4444474rating 2.4444474

Parker, CO
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Lousy
Arrived for my scheduled appointment for an oil change at 9:30am, did not drive away from the dealership until 1pm. Don't go here unless you have lots of time to kill.
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 09/29/2019

It’s unfortunate the service department did not meet your expectations.  I will be following up with you for more information on your visit and details of what we could have done different to meet your expectations in the future.  I have reviewed the information on your visit including the additional services and recall that was provided during the oil change visit.

Please call me at your earliest convenience

David Ewing
719-867-6652
dewing@phillong.com

PP
Priscilla P.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
07/26/2019 Category: Service
repair issue
We recieved a rapid response to our concerns. Issues resolved quicky and fairly.

Thank you.
pp

07/26/2019 Category: Service
poor quality maintenance workmanship
My 2011 Veracruz had routine maintance at Phil Long Hyundai 16 July 2019 to include coolant system. The first time we drove the car after service was a trip to Central City Opera House. We did not make it. The car overheated, all the coolant had leaked out. We were stranded, waited 3 hours for a tow truck, had to take a cab to car rental. Arapahoe Hyundai had the car until today when we coud return to Denver and pick it up. Arapahoe Hyundai said there was failure of the upper radiator hose. Not including stress and inconvenience, the cost your poor workmanship cost us: lost opera tickets $200; tow $100; car rental $815; cab $20; Arapahoe Hyundai $305.64 for a total of $1,440. I would like an explanation and reimbursement. Priscilla Patterson
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 07/26/2019

HI Priscilla. Thank  you for the on line review. I am very sorry about your experience on this visit. I will make sure to refund your expenses and again I am very sorry about the event.
I want to make sure all your concerns are addressed. Please contact me so I can help and resolve your concerns. This is very important to me. Below is my email that will allow me to record and help on getting back to you. I will send a rescore on how I took care of you if you dont mind putting in any additional coments. again I am very sorry about tour visit. i will contact you when i get your email with the expenses.

07/08/2019 Category: Service
Stop sending emails!!!
I have made several request to stop emailing and you keep spamming my work email. I hope I now got your attention. If I keep getting surveys you will keep getting 0
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 07/08/2019

I want to make sure all your concerns are addressed.
If I can help in any way please email me so I can address and correct your concerns.

Robert S.
Peyton, CO
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Striebel
Disappointed customer
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 05/22/2019

Robert, Thank you for the on line review. I am very sorry about your experience on this visit.

ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 05/23/2019

AF
Amy F.
Golden, CO
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Terrible experience
When a person has to call 3 times to make an appointment, it doesn’t instill very much confidence. 3 times is ridiculous. If it wasn’t for a recall, I wouldn’t take it there again. Make sure you quote the right amount for services needed. An oil change and tire rotation should be a pretty standard service fee but I was quoted more. Then they tried to sell me an oil change packet. Service took longer than explained as well.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 05/15/2019

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Service dept never communicated except when called. Even after calling and being transferred to higher level support did not always receive a call back that day. No evidence they even worked on it during my scheduled appt. Only received information the following day after it.

Vehicle does appear to work now however so do not have a problem with the actual repair just the fact my car spent multiple days at the dealership without anyone telling me what was going on. Currently on leave or this would have been a huge problem to be out of my car for so long.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 05/10/2019

Hi Mr Barnes

Thank you for the on line review. I am very sorry about your experience on this visit. i want to apolige for the lack of comunications. i will adress this with the entire team to put them selves in the cusomer position and see how they would feel.

PF
Pocholo F.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Dishonest people working
Some of them are very pushy specially in financing and not disclosing real documents of incentives that we received.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 05/03/2019

Pocholo,
Thank you for the on line review. I am very sorry about your experience on this visit. I will get with thye team on promice times. we need to comunicate better with everyone.

Joy W.
Helena, AL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Service dept. is a joke compared to other Hyundai service departments I have had experience with.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for the on line review. I am very sorry about your experience on this visit. This recall is vin specific and when parts are needed they must be ordered to that car.
I want to make sure all your concerns are addressed. When I noticed I needed to get involved I had my team pick up and deliver your car across town so you and your baby wouldn’t have to return to the dealership. I truly am sorry I didn’t meet or take care of you needs. Sometime parts are out of the dealers hands but we do try our best to take care of everyone.
I wanted to call you to apologize but I understand you not wanting to be disturbed with your child.
My Score is very important to me if you happen to reconsider. If not its ok I understand.

CI
Cheryl I.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Poor
See my comments.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you for the on line review. I am very sorry about your experience on this visit. The weather was tough on us not making any excuses. Very Sorry for your visit.

2019 Hyundai Kona
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Mix up prompted LONG wait time
I had an appointment for a simple oil change. It took almost two hours before anyone came to get me. At that point, I was informed that my car still hadn’t been maintenanced. They finally did my oil change in less than 20 minutes. So my simple 30 minute appointment took over 2 hours. Very disappointed.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 03/11/2019

Michelle G.
Littleton, CO
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Very unhappy Customer
I took my car to Phil Long as it was the only Hyundai dealership in the Springs. Both tires and wheels on the driver side needed replaced, along with a few other things, including an alignment. My car was towed to Phil Long on 1/25/19, after speaking with Greg Ceballos, was told parts would need to be ordered and my car would be ready 1/29/19 or 1/30/19 at the latest. Needless to say, a very long story short, I was the only person contacting Phil Long to check the status, what the costs would be, if Safeguard approved my tire and wheel warranty, if the parts were in, etc. The customer service and communication was appalling! When I eventually picked up my car, there was a horrible noise, I again contacted Greg only to be told I needed to bring my car back to be looked at, I am 65 miles from the dealership. I had also left a voicemail for Ernie - the service manager, who did call me back and wasn't happy with his teams performance. The car was fixed again, and when Ernie called to let me know it was ready, he had me confused with another "Gonzalez" and told me an additional $3000 was due. I asked why this wasn't caught the first time? He said you'll have to go through your insurance. I said I can't believe $3000 more dollars in damage for my 2018 Hyundai Elantra - he said oh, wait, there's another "Gonzalez", he didn't even have the right paperwork when he called me and then said something like, another Gonzalez, they all sound alike! I have never in my life been treated worse than I was at your dealership! When my car was towed originally, I wasn't even offered a loaner car or anything - it wasn't until my car was fixed improperly and I complained, that I was offered a loaner car the second time my car was there. I missed so many hours at work because of all the phone calls I had to make to get updates on my car. I drive for Lyft and Instacart and was unable to earn any money because I had to find rides to and from my regular 40 hour/week job as I had no car while mine was in service department from 1/25/19-2/1/19. I was offered $300 off my bill because of the lack of communication and customer service, that didn't even touch what I lost in wages, mileage on my car, additional gas and the huge inconvenience this caused me and my family. I am a single parent who provides the sole support for my family and we were out close to $500 because of this. I'm very disappointed with the service both to my car and customer service I was provided.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the on line review. I am very sorry about your experience on this visit. I apoligize for my miss comunuications with you.

Maria G.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service and lack of communication
WOuld not recommend this location.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 12/04/2018

RL
Randy L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Cheaped out on windshield fluid
Discovered, on the first cold night of the year, that you put water in the windshield washer reservoir. So, on the interstate in a snow storm, it freezes on the windshield and my wife can't see to drive. What a cheap, chicken shit thing to do!
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 12/04/2018

I want to make sure all your concerns are addressed. I checked the w/s solvent supply as well mas checked 3 cars all fluid is at -30 protection. I asure you Phil Long provides the best quality for all our customers. To prove this you next service is on us as we do care about your safety and trust us with servicing your vehicle.

Thank you for talking with me today.

Bonnie S.
Calhan, CO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
Haven’t had good customer service since I bought my car 2 years ago!
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 11/20/2018

Fountain, CO
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/24/2018 Category: Service
People are friendly.
An hour to wait for an oil change? They might need more mechanics working there.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 09/24/2018

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Terrible service
Terrible customer service and takes 3 times longer than it should with any repairs and oil changes. I’m going to Walmart to get my oil changed, can’t be worse than Phil Long.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the on line review.
The 5 star reviews are very important to the team.
If we can help in any way please let us know.
Please be safe

2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Do not recomend
Multiple issues with length of time for a simple oil change.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the on line review.
The 5 star reviews are very important to the team.
If we can help in any way please let us know.
Please be safe

Jonathan W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Never a Loaner Car
Their policy is NO LOANER (not even if they messed up your electrical harness or it is warranty covered service, but they dont have anyone that can work on it). Your customer or guest is your paycheck so make them feel welcome and take care of their needs.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 08/03/2018

ER
Eric R.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Mechanics don't know have to read a dipstick
Had the oilpan seal replaced. When I got the car home I checked the oil level, it was nearly 1 quart high.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 08/01/2018

2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Response to Concern
Ernie Lanning called me and was very cordial, professional, and helpful. After talking, we jointly worked out a solution. Therefore, I am going to give this dealership another try.

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Rude, unhelpful service advisors
This dealership has dramatically gone downhill in the last year! I used to get great service and competent advisors. This is no longer true. SAD! I am looking for a better dealership, where I feel valued as a customer.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 07/17/2018