Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City

Rodolfo S.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
01/26/2021 Category: Service
Very friendly, knowledgeable staff
Amazing service personnel. Made sure every issue was resolved and ensured our service needs were addressed before leaving.

Shanta C.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Great service, awesome employees!
From the time I scheduled my appointment...to the time I dropped off my van...Ms. Brooke & the other staff members were very helpful and mindful with assisting me with my recall issue. Very smooth. I would recommend this place to anyone for any of their Hyundai service needs.
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you so much for your review!  Brooke really appreciates the vote of confidence and 5 star rating.  We appreciate you business!

Hyundai Motor City Parts and Service Department

2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Palisade
Recently purchased a new Hyundai Palisade. Over the years I have probably owned twenty five vehicles and collector cars, the Palisade is the absolute best and you can't beat the service or warranty.
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for your kind words and 5 star review!  We thank you for your support!

Hyundai Service and Parts Department

MN
Mcpierrot N.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Repair visit
Great staff, great prices
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you so much for your review!  We appreciate your business.

Happy Holidays from Hyundai Motor City Parts & Service Team.

ST
Steven T.
Woodland Park, CO
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Great Service at Phil Long Hyundai Motor City
The service was excellent. Dave also contacted me while I was waiting, informing we it was time for an oil change and tire rotation which they were able to do while doing the other item I was in for. Just a Big Thank You for your great customer service and work.
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 12/28/2020

We are so happy we are able to provide you with your Service needs.  David really appreciates your 5 star review!
Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Hyundai Motor City Parts & Service Team

Dambar D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Good job
Very good job, I will be returning over and over.
CHASITY M H. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 12/09/2020

Thank you for taking your time to provide us a five star feedback about your service visit, this helps us to provide better service to you and other guests in the future. David greatly appreciates it! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!
-Phil Long Motor City Hyundai Parts & Service Team

Daphne S.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Department
I own four Hyundais. They were purchased and maintained at Phil Long Hyundai Motor City. They make sure that my cars are properly maintained. My '05 Sante Fe runs like was new. There is no pressure to have repairs done at the dealership. It has always been my decision. Between the service technicians and the quality of repairs and maintenance that there is value regarding the cost. I couldn't give a higher recommendation.
CHASITY M H. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you for your five star review, Brooke greatly appropriates it! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Motor City Hyundai Parts & Service Team

HM
Harold M.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service every time!
They are always friendly and go above and beyond other dealerships. Couldn't ask for a better place to get my car, nor get it serviced.
CHASITY M H. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 11/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to feel out the survey. We appreciate your kind words. We hope to see you for your next service vist!

Motor City Parts and Service Team

AH
Alfred H.
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Service department is top nnotch
Great place to buy a car ! Service department is top notch!
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you Alfred!  We appreciate you and are happy to be able to Service your vehicles.  Take care and see you next visit.

Hyundai Parts and Service Team

DT
David T.
11/02/2020 Category: Service
Very professional
Vehicle recall handled quickly,was done in promised time
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 11/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit with us and sharing your kind words!

John M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/26/2020 Category: Service
Great swift service
Chuck and his team where professional and the service was exceptional! Serviced my car under the allotted time review of the bill was detailed and explained! Great job!
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you for takinig your time to review your recent service visit with us, Steve and us appreciate your kind words! We look forward to seeing you and your Santa Fe during your next visit.

-Phil Long Hyundai Motor City Parts and Service Team

10/20/2020 Category: Service
Always prompt and car delivered on time
Steve is the best
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for reviewing your recent service visit with us, Steve appreciates the 5 star review and your kind words!

Michael P.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Steve is always courteous and helpful in the Service Department. Would highly recommend Phil Long Hyundai Service.
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit with us. Steve and our team appreciate your 5 star review!

MJ
Mary J.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2020 Category: Service
My car was serviced right on time and they checked for any recalls. The service department staff was courteous and respectful!
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/17/2020

We are trilled you had a 5 star experience with our service department! We look forward to taking care of you and your Tucson in the future!

AC
Anne C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Great Service. Great Deslership
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for taking your time to review your recent service visit with us. Steve and all of us appreciate your feedback!