Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

Kari S.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Best customer service
They make me feel like I’m an important customer every time I come in and that’s huge for me.
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you K for the 5 star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a good service visit with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

-Hyundai Parts and Service

Robert R.
02/12/2020 Category: Service
terrific service as always
Only place to take my Sonata. Steve is amazing - so courteous, efficient, knowledgeable.
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 02/13/2020

Happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that Steve took great care of you. Thank you for your 5 star review and chosing us to service your Sonata!

IB
Inge B.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
This was my second oil change at this location. Check in is courteous and quick at 4 pm. Overall time was good. Waiting area is comfortable. Checkout just as quick and courteous,
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 02/10/2020

Thank your for your 5 star review and thank you for choosing us to service your Elantra. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Chester C.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai car is better best in Phil long
I want to let you know that new engine in my blue car to be good and this company of Phil long co really be greatly to make me feel good and satisfied with my car and I say should be five stars to Phil long cars co because I always prefer there because of Hyundai cars really better !! Thank you !!
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 02/04/2020

We are pleased to hear that you have had a great experience at our dealership, we look forward to seeing you during your future visits!

FG
Frank G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Timely and thorough
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you for letting us service your Santa Fe and your 5 star review!

Pueblo, CO
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Problem which I’ve been complaining for my past 3-4 maintenance hasn’t been resolved
Problem that I’ve been complaining for my past 3-4 maintenance service hasn’t been resolved
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 02/03/2020

We apologize you did not have a 5-star experience with us. Someone will be reaching out to you for more information.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Cripple Creek, CO
01/31/2020 Category: Service
As always quick, honest service. David Moore always takes good care of me when I come in for car maintenance. Everyone is nice and professional. The waiting area is always nice and stocked with goodies. I'm very happy with my car and my choice to buy it from Phil Long!
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review. You are always more than welcome to ask to work with David when ever you come in for service. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

- Phil Long Hyundai Motor City

James S.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
01/28/2020 Category: Service
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business.

01/28/2020 Category: Service
the speed the service was performed.
was kept informed on the progress of my vehicle.
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for taking time to give us your 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you and your Sonata in future service visits.

GJ
Gina J.
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Everyone was great and kept me informed
Really enjoyed your service and very friendly
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 01/22/2020

We are happy to hear David took great care of you during your visit! We appreciate your business and hope to see you for your next service!

Motor City Hyundai Service and Parts

BP
Bruce P.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/18/2020 Category: Service
The friendly Service by the Staff.
Thanks for taking care of the problem so quickly. I will be back Tuesday morning on an Appointment to replace a Part.
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you this Tuesday!

KC
Kenneth C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2020 Category: Service
excellent
Wolfe is very professional and efficient. I appreciate his help.
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for your review. Wolf definitely appreciates it!

BN
Barbara N.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic Service at Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City
Once again, I had excellent service at Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City. Dave coordinated all of my service needs in a timely manner and thoroughly discussed them with me. Thanks.
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you B for your 5 star review! We are pleased to hear you had a great experience!

Pueblo, CO
12/31/2019 Category: Service
There is a glitch in the system and I keep getting notices that I am over due on service and I am not. They never reset my service in my car do it always beeps that I am overdue.
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you for your review, Steve your advisor will look into your maintenance reset concern. We aplogize for any inconvienance.

Hyundai Motor City Parts and Service

12/28/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change experience
I always receive the best care for my 2011 Hyundai Sonata. Will return for more maintenance.
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you T for your kind review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

Hyundai Motor City Service and Parts Team