Overall Rating 3.9090873/5Overall Rating 3.9090873/5Overall Rating 3.9090873/5rating 3.9090873rating 3.9090873
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Matthew B.
Gfafb, ND
Friendly Service
Quick, fast, and friendly oil change

Always Exceptional
This is my second Hyundai purchased form Phil Long, would still be on my first if it hadn't been totaled by hail. I love the brand (value, reliability, style, etc.) and the folks at Phil Long in sales and service have always taken great care of me. I am a stickler for customer service, and these guys have always gone out of there way to accommodate me and do what they say they'll do. Please keep up the good work, I know I'll have a third Hyundai in mind in a couple of years when my daughter needs a car. Thank you!
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 11/20/2018

Dear, C

Thank you for your kind words about our company! We are very happy you had a five star experience with us.  We appreciate your business with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Happy Holidays.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Too Expensive
Too Expensive
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 11/20/2018

Dear C

Thank you for your feed back! We do appreciate your business with us. We apologize for the recent experience you had with us.  Someone will be contacting you to discuss this matter with you.

Chris B.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent as usual
Prompt and courteous
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 11/19/2018

Dear, Chris

Thank you for your awesome review! We are very happy you had a  great experience with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Happy Holidays!

SY
Samantha Y.
Citrus Heights, CA
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Amazing staff!!!!! Excellent service!!!
Wolf and Shannon were absolutely wonderful. There is no better service for Hyundai then Phil's place. I would recommend this to everyone. Thank you for serving our community.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 11/19/2018

Dear, Samantha

Thank you for your kind words! We are very happy you had a five star experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business with us.  Happy Holidays!

EJ
Edward J.
Fountain, CO
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I hane dealt with Phil Long in the past and will continue to do so. I have bought 3 cars from them. Their service to the customers is phenomenal and they make shopping easy.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 11/15/2018

Dear, Edward

Thank you for your five star review! We are very happy you had a five star experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

OD
Osniel D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Lack of attention to details
My car was in service to perform an oil change which I believe was performed correctly however my tire pressure were low and still low after the routine service was completed. Also any of my car fluids was fill. Very disappointed !!!!
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 11/12/2018

Dear, Osniel

Thank you for your five star review! We do apologize for the recent experience with us. Someone will be contacting you to discuss this matter.

MN
Mcpierrot N.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Visit review
Friendly staff.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 11/12/2018

Dear, Mcpierrot

Thank you for your kind words about our staff! We are very happy you had a five star experience with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

RL
Robert L.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
transmission performance
That double clutch transmission is the worst transmission that I have ever owned. It is no where as smooth as an ordinary automatic transmission and has hesitation built in it and sometimes shifts into neutral when I stop. When I start out, it does not go anywhere. I have to press down hard on the gas pedal to go anywhere. It only misbehaves occasionally so the service department cannot find anything wrong with it. I would never buy another car with one in it.

Dear, Robert

Thank you for your five star review! We are very happy you had a great experience with us. We appreciate your loyalty with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Allison M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
I was taken very good care of and greeted as soon as I drove into the service department.
Steve was great ! He was honest with me and my car didn’t require all that I thought it might
I have owned several high end vehicles this is my first with Hyundai...I was very impressed .
Allison M.

Dear, Allison

Thank you your kind words about Steve! I will pass that on to him. We are very happy you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Sincerely,

Phil Long Hyundai Motor City Service team.

CF
Courtney F.
Ok

Dear, Courtney

Thank you for your feed back!  We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Donald S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Always good servie
I always get good fast courteous service at Phil Long Hyundai.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 11/08/2018

Dear, Donald

Thank you for your feed back! We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

HC
Howard C.
Free Service Coupons
Very happy with the free oil change, but the tire pressure and windshield washer fluid were not accomplished.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 11/08/2018

Dear, Howard

Thank you for your feed back! We do apologize about that. Your more than welcome to come back and we can top that off for you.  We appreciate your business with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 11/06/2018

Dear, C

Thank you for your feed back! We are very thrilled you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Parker, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Wolf was very friendly and helpful.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 11/06/2018

Dear, C

Thank you for your kind words about Wolf! We are very happy you had a great experience with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

WB
William B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Service Department Rocks!
Wolf, Chuck, and the entire service department has always gone above and beyond for us. Thank you all for always taking care of us. Yummy snacks in the waiting area also makes it so much better while waiting. Thanks
CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 11/05/2018

Glad we were able to exceed your expectations!  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.  Thank you!

Phil long Hyundai Parts & Service Team

Audrey M.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Communication of service personnel - poor
Please look at my previous comments
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 10/31/2018

Dear, Audrey

Thank you for your feed back.  We do appologize for the recent experience with us. We do appreciate your business with us. Someone will be contacting you to discuss this matter with you. We want to make it right.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Recent service experience
Customer service is excellent -- attentive/hospitable service advisor & quality of service provided!
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 10/30/2018

Dear, Susan

Thank you for your feed back! We are very happy you had a five star experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Sincerely,

Phil Long Hyundai Motor City Service team.

Robert R.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Terrific service absolutely love my service advisor Steve shuttles
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 10/30/2018

Dear, Robert

Thank you for your kind words about Steve! I will be sure to pass it on.  We are very thrilled you had a five star experience with us. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as our service department! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Fountain, CO
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Always have a great experience with the service department. Service staff is always willing to listen to our concerns and complaints and offer suggestions. Will continue to use the service department here as long as we have a Hyundai vehicle.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 10/29/2018

Dear, J

Thank you for your awesome review! We are very happy you had a five star experience with us. We appreciate your business with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!