Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

SL
Samuel L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Service Department
Return customer phone calls!
Aubree L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you for providing your feedback! Brooke appreciates the five star review!

Timothy M.
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Been twice with 2 issues
Scheduled 45k service and when i arrived the person who does the paperwork only had oil change. The inspection was done on my vehicle and everything that needed to be fixed was what should have been done in my 45k service. So i got an oil change and have to schedule another appointment but they are booked for over a month
Aubree L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you for your feedback! We will have a team member reach out to you shortly about your visit.

CG
Charles G.
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/18/2021 Category: Service
BEST DEALERSHIP EVER
I have gone to many dealership. However in the end I either walk away or won't use their Service Dept. However I highly recommend Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City. I even recommend this dealership over their Chapel Hills Location. Same company but two completely Service dept. I used to go to the Chapel Hills Location and some Service was good but overall in the end, I was disappointed and unhappy. So I started to go to Motor City Location and the atmosphere is Way better and the Service is way better. So much better then I bought a car from them.
Aubree L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 07/19/2021

We want to thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide your feedback! David greatly appreciates the star review and hopes to see you again in the future for your service needs!

Bobby M.
Pueblo, CO
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/13/2021 Category: Service
I had my Palisade serviced at Phil Long and the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. I live in Pueblo and had very poor service at Spradley. I will continue to travel 45 miles to Phil Long to have great customer service.
Aubree L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you for providing your feedback and taking time to fill out our survey! We love to hear that you had a great experience with us and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Michael S.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/09/2021 Category: Service
My first visit to Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City was great. They speed and quality of their service department was beyond reproach. Dave was an excellent advisor and I will continue to work with him.
Aubree L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you for providing your feedback! David greatly appreciates the five star review!

Manitou Springs, CO
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service department
Very pleased with their repairs and the speed it was done.
Aubree L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you for providing your feedback! We greatly appreciate the five star review and hope to see you for your future service needs!

Phil Long Hyundai Parts and Service Team

NM
Nancy M.
Manitou Springs, CO
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Fast efficient service. Nice, friendly staff. Very thorough and organized.
Aubree L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you for taking the survey! David greatly appreciates the five star review!

James S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2021 Category: Service
my car maint's.
It was a very good day to fix and work on my car today, by the maintenance crew.
Aubree L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you for providing your feedback! Let us know how we can make your next visit a five star experience with David1

EH
Echo H.
Fountain, CO
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Customer service is great
Brooke in the service department was absolutely amazing. She was able to squeeze me in before my appointment time so I didn't have to drive all the way home and then back.
Aubree L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you for taking the survey! Brooke greatly apprecaites the amazing review!

Matthew R.
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Long time Phil Long on the customer.
I’ve purchased 3 Hyundai vehicles from Phil Long Hyundai now and I consider them to be excellent vehicles. The sales and service personnel are easy to work with and do an exceptional job! I recommend Phil Long Hyundai to anybody in the market for a new car.
Aubree L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 06/23/2021

We want to thank you for taking our survey and the great review you provided! Hope to see you in the future for any of your service needs!

Laura M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2021 Category: Service
All I can say is that Brooke in the Service Dept was Awesome!!!
Aubree L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you for taking the survey! Brooke greatly appreciates the five star review and your feedback!

Jordan C.
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Poor experience: Time, Communication and understanding
This location was very disappointing with services provided. Because I was in an accident, my service provided was subpar compared to warranty issues customers. Lack of ownership was prevalent as delays were never relayed (after providing an update of my number 3 times). Not only did I have to pay my insurance, I had to cough up an additional $800 in rental fees due to "delays". My service rep was impossible to get ahold of and the front desk receptionist was neither courteous or helpful in any scenario. I will say my service rep did help at the end ensuring my car got out quickly but only after I called and escalated. This location needs some assistance and more accountability
Aubree L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 05/28/2021

Thank you for filling out the survey and providing your feedback! Our team would like to reach out to you shortly to discuss the recent visit you had here. We want to know how to make this right with you!

05/13/2021 Category: Service
Took 5 days
Bought a nice Hyundai and treated great. But after they got my money, it took 5 days to get my car inspected and cleaned. Called the same two people who sold and financed my car-2 days later-and neither called back or took any initiative to let me know why I still haven’t gotten my car. I had to show up in person to ask what was going on. Nothing but excuses. Still had to wait until the next day. A Saturday-asked when I like to pick it up I said 30-45 minutes. I showed up 60 minutes later and then had to wait another hour with my wife and granddaughter.
Aubree L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 05/14/2021

CHUCK T. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 05/15/2021

LH
Laura H.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Aubree L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you for providing us with your feedback! We greatly appreciate you and the five star review!

AJ
Andrew J.
Woodland Park, CO
05/07/2021 Category: Service
David helped with getting the Warranty executed so that I could get the backup camera repaired. I’m happy with the finished product and I have my back up camera back. thanks David
Aubree L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 05/07/2021

David appreciates the five star review and will be happy to help with any of your future needs!

Phil Long Hyundai Motor City Parts and Service