Overall Rating 3.9090873/5Overall Rating 3.9090873/5Overall Rating 3.9090873/5rating 3.9090873rating 3.9090873
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

WN
William N.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Attention to Detail
Wolf was very professional and explained everything in great detail for us. We even received a video, via text of a leak that the mechanic discovered and was covered under warranty. Thanks for the excellent service.

GE
Grayson E.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable communication
Communication with us was good.

Meghan P.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Easy Peasy
David was fantastic. The team there is always helpful, friendly and thorough. The waiting area is cozy and a great place to get some work done. The coffee, water and snacks are a nice touch!

Chris B.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Superb service team
Your service team is great. Always professional and attentive. I trust them with my vehicle.

Randall G.
On Time and Friendly
I appreciate that my last service - which included some more involved procedures - was done by the promised time. Wolf was very friendly, cut me some slack on a discount, and kept me informed.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 03/14/2019

Dear, Randall

Thank you for your feed back! We are very happy you had a great experience with us. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Daniel S.
Fountain, CO
03/13/2019
Horrible service experience!
All the problems started on my 2nd service there. Steve S. said“They recomend” fuel service, wheel alignment and air and cabin filter replaced for my 15 K service. I told them I used TopTier gas and don’t need it. Alignment is not part of my service and air filter should be inspected first. I have checked my car manual and none of the stuff I was supposed to do was in there, besides cabin filter and oil.
After I used one of my service cupons for SYNTHETIC oil, they still put the blend oil in my brand new car, did not fixed a rear hatch noise and got the car back. Hyundai company recommends 0w20 syntetic oil for my car, first 2 times I got 5w30 from them and the second time not even syntetic.
I had to drive a car, that is not even a year old, with the wrong oil in the engine, because of their negligence, for more than a week, since everything was booked.
Also the service sticker they stick on the windshield is not accurate. I got one with 10k and one with 5k miles for my next oil change. My Ioniq service interval is 7,5k under normal conditions.
Chuck, the service manager, told his boss, Steve K. that the problem was fixed after they’ve got a new machine. Guess what, same 5k sticker is attached on my windshield, thats the 3rd one that is wrong.
Wasted my time to go there twice and the noise from my hatch is still there. All the people involved in this place, only one person apologized.
No ideea where they went to school, but definitely no class there.
And now I’m left with a brand new car, that had the wrong engine oil put in and rear noise is still there.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for your feed back.

Phil Long Hyundai Motor City Service. :)

AH
Annamarie H.
Car service
I love working with Steve & Wolfe in the service dept. they are always. Courteous and take the time to really explain everything that is being done.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 03/13/2019

Dear, Annamarie

Thank you for your awesome review! We are very happy you had a great experience with us. Thank you for being a loyal guest. We appreciate your business with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Robert M.
Broomfield, CO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2019 Category: Service
great service and very friendly service agents
Always a good experience. Stephen Suttles is the best.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 03/13/2019

Dear, Robert

Thank you for your kind words about Steve! We are very thrilled you had a great experience with us. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

FO
Frank O.
Fountain, CO
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/12/2019 Category: Service
service
At only 15000 miles service technician recommended that I have Fuel Injection service performed. The manual recomend a fuel additive in fuel tank. The fuel injection service is very expencive and should only be recommended if problems are occurring that require this.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 03/12/2019

Dear, Frank

Thank you for your feed back! We are very happy you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Let us know how we can make your next visit a five star experience.

Mick G.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient.
David was very helpful and krpt me apprised of what was going on.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 03/11/2019

Dear, Mick

Thank you for your five star review! We are very happy you had a great experience with us. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

TT
Todd T.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service every time!
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 03/11/2019

Dear, Todd

Thank you for your five star review! We are very thrilled you had a great experience with us.  We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

PY
Perry Y.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Appointment was on time and ready when said it would be. They have a comfortable waiting area with drinks and refreshments to enjoy while you wait.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 03/08/2019

Dear, Perry

Thank you for your five star review! We are very thrilled you had a great experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Christopher W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Reliable Services
Great employees, great customer service, excellent knowledge and experience!
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 03/08/2019

Dear, Christopher

Thank you for your kind words! We are very happy you had a great experience with us. We appreciate  your business with us. Thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

03/07/2019 Category: Service
Stellar Service
Reliable, friendly and professional.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 03/07/2019

Dear, B

Thank you for your feed back! We are very thrilled you had a great experience with us. Thank you for being a loyal guest. We really appreciate your business with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Staff
The staff is very pleasant and kept me in the loop on the status of my vehicle while I waited for my service to be completed.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 03/06/2019

Dear, Talitha

Thank you for your feed back.  We do apologize for not having any bottled water. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

sincerely,

PS
Patti S.
Woodland Park, CO
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
We have had 6 different Hyundai vehicles and are loyal to the brand. It is a pleasure to do business where they really care about their customers. Thanks Dave Moore for making sure you get the job done right and valuing our business.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 03/05/2019

Dear, Patti

Thank you for your awesome review! We are very happy you had a great experience with us. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for being a returning guest! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

RA
Robert A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Trust in service department.
David, Service tech at Phil Long Hyundai, as earn my trust and continue service of my Genesis daily.
I had a problem with a service issue, I was upset at first, But David and the service manger made my issue right and replace worn parts with brand new parts and done it with a review of recalls all done at the same time to limit my time and loss of vehicle to the bear minimum.
I know if I am in need of a oil change or another maintenance service, I will be well taken care of, and I will be assured the repairs will be done right the first time. Thank you David for caring for my auto, like it was your very own.
Robert Ahern.
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 03/04/2019

Dear, Robert

Thank you for your awesome review! We are very thrilled you had a great experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Cascade, CO
03/01/2019 Category: Service
easy to set appointment
Service was quick
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 03/04/2019

Dear, C

Thank you for your feed back! We are very happy you had a great experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

John M.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Great, fast service! Chuck and his crew including rep Wolf were professional and courteous!
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 03/01/2019

Dear, John

Thank you for your kind words! We are very happy you had a five star experience with us. We appreciate your business with us. Thank you for choosing us as your service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Gfafb, ND
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Great
Recommended services and were consistent with estimated timeframes
SHANNON W. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 02/28/2019

Dear, M

Thank you for your awesome review! We are very thrilled you had a five star experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!