ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (33)

10/20/2020 Category: Service
Always prompt and car delivered on time
Steve is the best

Michael P.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Steve is always courteous and helpful in the Service Department. Would highly recommend Phil Long Hyundai Service.
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit with us. Steve and our team appreciate your 5 star review!

MJ
Mary J.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2020 Category: Service
My car was serviced right on time and they checked for any recalls. The service department staff was courteous and respectful!
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/17/2020

We are trilled you had a 5 star experience with our service department! We look forward to taking care of you and your Tucson in the future!

AC
Anne C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Great Service. Great Deslership
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for taking your time to review your recent service visit with us. Steve and all of us appreciate your feedback!

John M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Once again, Chuck and his crew did an excellent job on my vehicle service! Professional, courteous, and friendly staff!
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your service with us. We hope to earn that last star from you in the future!

Meghan P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/06/2020 Category: Service
Phil Long Hyundai - Motor City
Everything was easy - from scheduling to car delivery. Love the sitting area and water and snacks that they provide while you wait.
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you for your kind review about your recent service with us and for choosing Phil Long Hyundai to service your Santa Fe. Please get a hold of us for any of your service needs!

-Hyundai Motor City Parts and Service Team

Monte M.
2010 Hyundai Accent
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Dave and Steve do a great job. Vehicle was completed in a timely fashion in the comfort of a nice waiting room!
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are happy to be here for all your service needs. We look forward to seeing you during future service visits!

-Phil Long Hyundai Motor City Parts and Service Team

Woodland Park, CO
2020 Hyundai Palisade
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous, thorough
Took my Palisade in for its first checkup. Am happy to report the service Dept at Phil Long Hyundai Motor City is great! Everyone was very friendly, very courteous, very dedicated to getting it 'right' & solving any issues. Hope all my future service visits are as pleasantūüėÄ
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to review your service with us. We appreciate the feedback and we are glad to hear you had a pleasent service visit with us!

-Phil Long Hyundai Motor City Parts and Service

Sydney S.
Fountain, CO
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
My service advisor Steve was very friendly and inviting. The other staff i came in contact were also great. I definitely will come back here.
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you for taking your time to review your service visit with us. We have a great team here at Hyundai and are always happy to help. We look forward to seeing you during your next service visit!

-Phil Long Hyundai Motor City Parts and Service Team

Donna B.
Howard, CO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Owner
Very customer oriented employees!
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you for your kind words about our service department! We look forward to taking care of you and your Santa Fe in the future.

AJ
Andrew J.
Woodland Park, CO
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is always service minded. It’s a pleasure to do business we you all.
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you for your kind words about your service and our department! We look forward to seeing you and your Sonata during your next service visit!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/07/2020 Category: Service
I LOVE my Hyundai
When it was time for a new vehicle, I decided to test drive many different options, but kept coming back to the Santa Fe. This is now my second Santa Fe and I absolutely love it!
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 08/11/2020

We are thrilled to hear you are happy with your new Santa Fe! Thank you for choosing us for your new car purchase!

-Phil Long Hyundai Motor City

SD
Steve D.
Aurora, CO
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Service Center
I recently had a problem with my 2012 Hyundai Sonata 2.0 Turbo. I took it the Phil Long and Steve Suttles in the service department took care of me with a friendly and courteous approach. I highly recommend the Phil Long service department.
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you for your kind words about Steve and our service department! We look forward to seeing you and your Sonata during your next service visit.

AC
Anne C.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I had many questions about my new Santa Fe and ALL were answered. Great, personable, professionals.
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for taking your time to review your service visist, Steve appreciates your kind words. We look forward to taking care of you and your new Santa Fe!

-Hyundai Motor City Parts and Servcie

KY
Kathy Y.
Florissant, CO
07/23/2020 Category: Service
my Tucson
great service thanks -k-
BROOKE O. from Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing us to work on your Tucson!