Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley

Kankakee, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Car Service
They're nice and courteous but they need to pay attention to detail on the order form. I asked for a car wash and didn't get it.
CHRISTINE M F. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/06/2021

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE, I HAVE REACHED OUT BY EMAIL AND VOICEMAIL. I WOULD LIKE TO RESOLVE THIS SITUATION. I WOULD BE GLAD TO WASH YOUR CAR AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU, I WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS THE MATTER FURTHER. THANK YOU

Janice M.
Chicago, IL
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Phillips Service Departmen
The service department staff members were very helpful and organized. Service was done in a timely manner.
CHRISTINE M F. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 04/20/2021

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE! WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE FUTURE!!

Jose R.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Decent service and attention.
I received a decent service and attention by the staff and they were friendly and responsible.
CHRISTINE M F. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 04/07/2021

Cary H.
Momence, IL
2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/05/2021 Category: Service
I like the customers service
I was treated like a real person, and they took could care of my car.
CHRISTINE M F. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 04/07/2021

Marie M.
Ashkum, IL
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Very friendly and spotless.
I purchased several cars at this facility. They have had name changes but still same great service.
CHRISTINE M F. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 04/02/2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE! WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE FUTURE!!

Lisa M.
03/29/2021
Great Experience
I had put off purchasing a new car because I did not want to spend 1/2 a day at a dealership. I was pleasantly surprised with Phillips Hyundai. I had looked online and knew the car I was interested in. Ash brought it to my home for a test drive and overview of the features. He also took the information on my vehicle I was trading in and told me he would get back to me shortly. I was able to apply for the loan online and within an hour he had all the information I needed. When I arrived at the dealership they had all my documents ready to get me in and out in a timely manner, although I never felt rushed and they took the time to answer any questions I had. Although everyone was professional and friendly throughout the process I would have to recommend both Ash and Barth for going above and beyond with assisting me in my purchase. I would highly recommend this dealership.
CHRISTINE M F. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 03/29/2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE FUTURE!!

Bradley, IL
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Great Dealership!
CHRISTINE M F. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 03/24/2021

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE! YOU ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO US! THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!

Marie M.
Ashkum, IL
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Very friendly. Very clean.
Personnel very helpful and friendly. Waiting area very clean. Rest room immaculate.
CHRISTINE M F. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 03/12/2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE! THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A LOYAL CUSTOMER!!

Dennis P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/13/2021 Category: Service
They make it right.
If you are unsatisfied Phillips will make it right. It shows their commitment to customer satisfaction.

03/04/2021 Category: Service
Slow
Friendly people, slow service technicians.
CHRISTINE M F. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 03/13/2021

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE. WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT SERVICE EVERY VISIT. I APOLOGIZE THAT WE WERE NOT UP TO PAR ON YOUR VEHICLE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU NEED SERVICE AGAIN AND I WILL PERSONALLY TAKE CARE OF YOUR VEHICLE. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

Carrie C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Fast friendly service.
Fast friendly service with a smile
CHRISTINE M F. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/25/2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH CARRIE FOR YOUR RESPONSE!! WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

Carol W.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Excellent from start to finish
I scheduled a routine oil change and received (as usual) EXCELLENT service from the minute I pulled in the easy-to-find Service Area to checking out. I appreciated the scheduled visit where they were “right on time” and immediately was servicing my car. The waiting area was clean and “Corvid-distance-seating”. Checking out was easy. I would highly recommend Phillips Hyundai of Bradley!
CHRISTINE M F. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/19/2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE! WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS! CALL US ANYTIME FOR ALL OF YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

CHRISTINE M F. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/19/2021

Braidwood, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/09/2021 Category: Service
hyundai
auto

02/09/2021 Category: Service
Auto
pray for professionalism, been stressful at times
CHRISTINE M F. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/09/2021

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND YOUR RESPONSE. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!

DK
David K.
Kankakee, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
CHRISTINE M F. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/05/2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE! PLEASE CALL US FOR ANY OF YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS!!

Manteno, IL
2020 Hyundai Sonata
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Good
Good
CHRISTINE M F. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/04/2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE. PLEASE CALL US ANYTIME WITH ALL OF YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS!!

Dana S.
Bradley, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Received a callback
It’s nice they take the reviews very seriously, i hope my next visit will be more pleasant. Thank you again for all the help

01/26/2021 Category: Service
Wish my question was important as much as my money
The service staff was great just wish the dealership staff when i asked if the water/coffee was for everyone he ignored me. He seemed busy on his phone. I wish my question was as important as my money to this dealership.
CHRISTINE M F. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 01/30/2021

I apologize that you did not recieve the attention that you deserved. Thank you for the opportunity to see to your service needs in the future. Have a good day!