Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley

Donald D.
Richton Park, IL
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Olí Change, Tire Rotation, and Wash
Service was great. The only thing I might note is that despite having an appointment scheduled, I waited 2 hours. I’m not sure if this is typical, though.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/20/2019

Sorry for the delay. Thank you for the review!

LY
Laura Y.
Good.

Carrington B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Extremely disappointed
Making an appointment in advance for an oil change implies the work will be done in a timely manner. When it’s not, one expects an update and some sort of explanation. I am sorry to say this didn’t happen.
Recommending new tires when they aren’t needed is unacceptable. Will not be coming to this dealership to purchase my next car. Will be seeking an alternative for service and maintenance in the meantime.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/20/2019

Hello, thank you for the review and speaking with you this morning. When you find the time can you please rescore the survey.

Manteno, IL
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Second Chances
A few weeks ago I did not have the most pleasant experience at Phillips Hyundai in Bradley. After giving my feedback, the manager made a point of trying to get ahold of me to understand my concerns and explain the situation.

After being a long time customer here and speaking with Art about everything I will be giving this location a chance to prove to me that they are the great service dealership that I knew them to be in my past experiences.

Heres to giving feedback and second chances.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Worst. Service. Ever.
I can honestly say that Phillips Bradley ruined my day last week. And will probably never return. Let me also say that I have been getting serviced by them for a LONG time.

I called a week ahead of time to schedule an appointment for my oil change (which I always do). And requested Mark (who apparently is no longer with the company). Hmm warning signs... considering Mark is the best service advisor I’ve ever had.

I get to the dealership on Saturday at 11 am and there’s a long line of cars waiting to get into the service area. I get it, it’s a Saturday. So I patiently wait my turn. And when it is my turn a gentleman (Adam? Or at least I assume that’s his name since I recurved my service text from that name) walked over and told me to get out of my car. I asked how long it would be and he said 1hr but could be longer since they are busy (yikes). I ask my options and he said I can wait in the lobby or be shuttled somewhere “as long as it’s jot crazy”... sweet!... what an amazing service. Or so I thought.

I asked to be shuttled and he responds incredibly rudely and acts like the service HE JUST OFFERED ME was an inconvenience. Well, whatever. A kind young man comes to shuttle me to a nearby grocery store. He was very sweet and polite.

After an hour at the store walking around i figured my car should be done, but had gotten no update. I call and request a shuttle and was told that they needed to check on my car and a shuttle provider and would call back. They didn’t. 30 min later I received a call from a different man saying my car was ready. I told him I called 30 min ago for a shuttle and he went to go “check on it” while I waiting on hold for almost 10 min just to have someone pick up and say “a driver is on the way” CLICK. Didn’t confirm my location or name or anything. By the time the young man gets there my car has been in the shop for 2 HOURS! For an oil change ????

I get my invoice emailed to me on the ride back and pay online. Once I arrive Adam? Or whoever he was was very confused by my balance as he ASSUMED I bought a yearly package of oil changes or something. Nope! And had you checked my account I’m sure you would have known that. I said I paid my invoice online (he didn’t check ANYTHING to confirm so had I not paid... sorry Phillips I guess). He then hands me my keys without a word and without even telling me where my car is. Luckily I’ve been there enough time to know the area they usually take the finished cars.

Adam.. or whoever you are.. you need a lesson on what service means or maybe just basic manners. Phillips you need to be taking a closer look at who your client facing representatives are. This is a SMALL town with PLENTY of options for something as simple as an oil change. This is definitely not the service a regular client or any client for that matter deserves. Will for sure be taking my money and my car to a different Hyundai dealership in the future. Disappointed to say the very least and can’t say I will ever recommend service at your location in the future.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/20/2019

Hello,  I'am very sorry for your experiance on your last visit. I have tried reaching out to you. When you have a chance can you please call.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/24/2019

Hello thank you for the call and when you have a chance can you please recsore the review?
again thank you.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you very much.

FK
Frank K.
Manhattan, IL
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service dept
Have always been pleased with the service. Brian Allen was so pleasant & courteous to us. Kudos

08/10/2019 Category: Service
Long oil change time with an appointment
Everything about the service was good. Except the length of time to get just an oil change completed
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/19/2019

Hello i have left a message and wenyou have a chance can you please call me.

DF
Denise F.
Piper City, IL
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/10/2019

Thank you for the review!!

Jerimie L.
Ashkum, IL
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & Fast Service
Brian took good care of me and got me in and out!
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/10/2019

Mary R.
Chebanse, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Very attentive staff / kept me informed through whole process
Very satisfied =)
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/05/2019

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
I come here for all my service work on my car and I have never had anything short of excellent service. I recommend this place to everyone.

Herscher, IL
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Very professional
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you very much for the review !!

ZW
Zachary W.
Bradley, IL
Greatest service ever
This is by far the best dealership. They are great at what they do. Comfortable waiting area, service writers with a smile and the best employees. Art Avalos, Uniqueka Nettlesbey, Nate Tate and Brian Allen. Especially Uniqueka. She always greets me with a smile, treats me like a VIP and makes sure I leave happy with a smile.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you very much for your review!!

Energetic employees
Thank you for following up on the oil change issue.

---
Employees seemed energetic.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for speaking with me today. We are very sorry for the delay in servicing your vehicle.
When you have a moment can you please rescore this survey.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you!!

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you very much.

Cheryl B.
Bradley, IL
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Attention to the Customer
Being without my car of course is an inconvenience, and I had to drop it off the night before, but they called me very early once it was checked out, explained everything that needed to be done, worked on it quickly and I had it back before 3 pm that day! Having issues with being able to walk any distance or stand for any length of time, they pulled me over a chair and the attendant took my card and walked to the cashier for me so I didn't have to crawl behind her! The other attendant even went and got my car from the lot and brought it to me in the bay so I didn't have to walk out there to get it! Excellent customer service!
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/30/2019

EC
Eileen C.
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly prompt
They are very nice and helpful. Efficiency and promptness a great combo
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for the survey!!

Laura S.
Gardner, IL
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
I appreciated the updates while waiting on my car. The staff seem pretty friendly and eager to assist in any manner.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/27/2019

Manteno, IL
07/24/2019 Category: Service
The customer service
I was greeted with a smile and my service was done in a short period of time. The service team at Phillips does a great job.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/24/2019

EA
Elizabeth A.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Everything
I was treated like a human being not a costumer
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you very much for the survey!

Momence, IL
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Good service and they kept me up to date while I waited.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/20/2019

Thank you for the review.