Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley

Jennifer P.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Car service
It was good service. But I am missing my whethertech floor mat for my driver side.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for your review, see you next time.

HK
Harley K.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service person. Job done when promised
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 06/15/2018

Glad  we meet your expectations. Thanks for allowing us to service your vehicle.

RK
Richard K.
Danforth, IL
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Above and beyond warranty service!!
Dan Bikar, Service Advisor for Phillips Auto Group, Bradley, Illinois provided superb service during our recent visit for engine warranty issues. He worked very hard to get issues resolved to our satisfaction. My wife and I would highly recommend this dealership!!
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 06/11/2018

Mr. Neither,
Thank you for letting us service your vehicle.

Marie M.
Ashkum, IL
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Service Department is always so courteous and helpful!!
I have just purchased my third Hyundai from this dealership.
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/31/2018

Thanks Marie, great to see you and I'm glad everything worked out again. See you soon.

AH
Andre H.
Momence, IL
05/29/2018 Category: Service
I love the environment I’m looking forward to purchasing a new vehicle in the near future
I referred a customer to your dealership Tuesday and she purchase a vehicle and I was asking about the $50 for the referral and all I got was the runaround $50 is not a big deal but professionalism is
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/30/2018

Based on the review looks like we missed a mark with your service but I do not see any comments. Ill look into this on my end but Id love to hear from you when you have the time. Lets see what we can resolve?

HW
Hank W.
Bradley, IL
05/23/2018 Category: Service
9 month old car battery is shot in for a replacement car did not set was fresh off of the truck from the factory
Courteous and quick would have been nice to have a drink with my cookies LOL oh yeah the television had a soap opera on instead of the Cubs game if could just work on that outstanding
Adam W. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/23/2018

Thanks for coming by and thank you for the 5 star review!!. I'm glad everything went well. See you next time!!

Looking into Soap Opera alternatives now, thanks for the 5 star reveiw and we will see you next time.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service was ok
Car now having problems after service...
Adam W. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/23/2018

Thanks for the feedback, we are pulling your service info and will be going over your review with the crew. We'd like to address the issue you mentioned below regarding the shaky feeling the car gets when you start and stop. Our service manager, Art Avalos, will be reaching out to discus.

Adam Wilson
Operations Manager
adam.wilson@phillipschevrolet.com

AG
Amy G.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Everything was great except they forgot to fill the window washer fluid.
Adam W. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/23/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review. I’m pleased that the team met your expectations and look forward to seeing you next time.

Sorry about the washer fluid Amy, if your in the area swing by and Ill top it off and get your car washed!!

05/15/2018 Category: Service
Got the job done in a timely manner.
Didn’t take long for the parts to come in, had a loner for me to drive, and was able to pick my car back up later that day.
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/16/2018

Thanks for taking the time to review, and I'm glad the team met your expectations. See you next time!!!

AR
Aaron R.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Service Hyundai Sonata w0180504
Service was good , prompt, courteous, caring.
Car wash not available.
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/08/2018

Glad to hear we earned 5 Stars! We appreciate the review and look forward to seeing you next time.

Brandi M.
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Always Great Service!
Bought my Santa Fe from Philips last summer and have had wonderful experiences with sales and service both, A+!
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 04/28/2018

Exactly what we are looking to achieve. So glad to hear all went well and do not hesitate to call with any issue in the future.

Kenneth B.
Grant Park, IL
04/25/2018 Category: Service
bad communication both ways
as I wrote before not going to bad mouth them some of this was my fault to
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 04/26/2018

Sorry you felt there was more we could do. Id like to discuss this with you when you have the chance. My email and phone info is posted below in the signature. Could you please contact me at your earliest convenience and I'd like to see if I can resolve any issues.

Candace C.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Had major engine issue that took close to 3 months to resolve, Hyundais warranty is fabulous so everything was covered under the warranty including the loaner car. I worked mostly with Dan B and he kept me updated as more information became available regarding my engine troubles. After getting my car back I had a small leak and Dan got me in and had the issue fixed in no time at all. I will definitely return and am very likely to buy another Hyundai when this one finally dies
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 04/12/2018

Thank you so much for your patience Candice, you were wonderful to work with. It was a complicated issue and we worked through it. Glad to have met your expectations and look forward to seeing you in the future.

CJ
Coretta J.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 04/10/2018

Thanks for coming by Coretta, glad we met your expectations.

GB
Glynn B.
Chebanse, IL
04/09/2018 Category: Service
recall
always on time no pressure to buy extra service
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 04/09/2018

Thanks Glynn, we look forward to working with you next time as well.