Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley

Overall Rating 2.24/5Overall Rating 2.24/5rating 2.24rating 2.24rating 2.24

11/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil change performed.
Service was completed as promised.

11/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor service department.
Whenever you get routine oil changes be sure to check it after. Make sure your motor has adequate oil and your fluids have been topped off.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 11/13/2019

Sorry for the issue.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you!

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 11/14/2019

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Second Chances
A few weeks ago I did not have the most pleasant experience at Phillips Hyundai in Bradley. After giving my feedback, the manager made a point of trying to get ahold of me to understand my concerns and explain the situation.

After being a long time customer here and speaking with Art about everything I will be giving this location a chance to prove to me that they are the great service dealership that I knew them to be in my past experiences.

Heres to giving feedback and second chances.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Worst. Service. Ever.
I can honestly say that Phillips Bradley ruined my day last week. And will probably never return. Let me also say that I have been getting serviced by them for a LONG time.

I called a week ahead of time to schedule an appointment for my oil change (which I always do). And requested Mark (who apparently is no longer with the company). Hmm warning signs... considering Mark is the best service advisor I’ve ever had.

I get to the dealership on Saturday at 11 am and there’s a long line of cars waiting to get into the service area. I get it, it’s a Saturday. So I patiently wait my turn. And when it is my turn a gentleman (Adam? Or at least I assume that’s his name since I recurved my service text from that name) walked over and told me to get out of my car. I asked how long it would be and he said 1hr but could be longer since they are busy (yikes). I ask my options and he said I can wait in the lobby or be shuttled somewhere “as long as it’s jot crazy”... sweet!... what an amazing service. Or so I thought.

I asked to be shuttled and he responds incredibly rudely and acts like the service HE JUST OFFERED ME was an inconvenience. Well, whatever. A kind young man comes to shuttle me to a nearby grocery store. He was very sweet and polite.

After an hour at the store walking around i figured my car should be done, but had gotten no update. I call and request a shuttle and was told that they needed to check on my car and a shuttle provider and would call back. They didn’t. 30 min later I received a call from a different man saying my car was ready. I told him I called 30 min ago for a shuttle and he went to go “check on it” while I waiting on hold for almost 10 min just to have someone pick up and say “a driver is on the way” CLICK. Didn’t confirm my location or name or anything. By the time the young man gets there my car has been in the shop for 2 HOURS! For an oil change ????

I get my invoice emailed to me on the ride back and pay online. Once I arrive Adam? Or whoever he was was very confused by my balance as he ASSUMED I bought a yearly package of oil changes or something. Nope! And had you checked my account I’m sure you would have known that. I said I paid my invoice online (he didn’t check ANYTHING to confirm so had I not paid... sorry Phillips I guess). He then hands me my keys without a word and without even telling me where my car is. Luckily I’ve been there enough time to know the area they usually take the finished cars.

Adam.. or whoever you are.. you need a lesson on what service means or maybe just basic manners. Phillips you need to be taking a closer look at who your client facing representatives are. This is a SMALL town with PLENTY of options for something as simple as an oil change. This is definitely not the service a regular client or any client for that matter deserves. Will for sure be taking my money and my car to a different Hyundai dealership in the future. Disappointed to say the very least and can’t say I will ever recommend service at your location in the future.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/20/2019

Hello,  I'am very sorry for your experiance on your last visit. I have tried reaching out to you. When you have a chance can you please call.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/24/2019

Hello thank you for the call and when you have a chance can you please recsore the review?
again thank you.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/28/2019

08/01/2019 Category: Service
Energetic employees
Thank you for following up on the oil change issue.

08/01/2019 Category: Service
---
Employees seemed energetic.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for speaking with me today. We are very sorry for the delay in servicing your vehicle.
When you have a moment can you please rescore this survey.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you!!

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/28/2019

Mattox C.
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil change too too long but service called to apologize and I will give them another chance. No problems with the service itself.

05/22/2019 Category: Service
Took entirely too long to get my oil changed - 2 hours is a bit ridiculous for a simple oil change.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/22/2019

i'am very sorry for the delay in changing your oil and bad wash. Please stop in when your ready for a good wash. Again very sorry that it happened!!
if you can please rescore the survey.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/29/2019 Category: Service

04/29/2019 Category: Service
Its ok
Very pushy about extra packages to add on the vehicle
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 04/30/2019

sorry for any issue that you had while in for service. I have tried calling you. Can you please call me?

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Review

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Review of Service
Service was slow
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 03/05/2019

Hello, This is Art from Phillips and i have been trying to reah out. i would like to discuss the issue you had. do you have a number i can call?

ST
Sandy T.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service adviser
Mark M was great in keeping in contact with me and providing a loaner car until my service was complete

02/20/2019 Category: Service
Mark M my service adviser was great. He was put in an awful situation with too many cars scheduled for repair and having to train someone. He was the best part of my service experience.
Don't think theyre honest with the customer. Too interested in chasing the almighty dollar.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks for speaking with Mark, sorry for the issue. We do have your wheel locks in. Let Mark know when your ready to put them on. If you would rescore this survey. thanks

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/21/2019

thank you very much.

RF
Raymond F.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
A little QC /After further review
I was a little short on my last review no QC needed after the same license plate holder screw backed out after I had tightened it down myself I was contacted by Phillips Hyundai to bring my car back in and they replaced the offending part at no charge and I am happy . Thank YOU very much

02/16/2019 Category: Service
A little QC
While visiting the dealership for routine oil change and tire rotation was asked for the second time if I would allow them to change out my license plate frames with Phillips Hyundai ones and lo and behold on the next opening of the rear hatch one of the screws holding the frame down was in crooked and had most of it sticking out granted it only took me a minute with a screwdriver but not something I should have to do when I got home so that is the reason for only 3 stars not worth someone loosing there job but maybe a little coaching
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/18/2019

Thanks for taking my call this morning, stop in today and will replace the retainer. If you can please rescore this survey.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/19/2019

Thanks for stopping in yesterday. Hope all is good now? If you can please rescore the survey.

Cheryl B.
Bradley, IL
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Resolving Customer Service
After the review of my last score the team has stepped up very quickly to resolve the issues with the service I received restoring my faith in the great service team st Phillips!

12/17/2018 Category: Service
timely service
Not misplacing my car and would have been nice if service was completed in time frame quoted and all services done
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 12/17/2018

I'am so sorry the issue that you had on your visit. I will make sure it does not happen again. Can you please help me with the survey.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 12/19/2018

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 12/28/2018

Barton S.
Saint Anne, IL
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2018 Category: Service

12/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer Satisfaction
I have got to say that the people in the service department at Phillips- Chevrolet especially Nathan Tate are dedicated to providing exceptional service and complete customer satisfaction. Nate treated me with the utmost respect and was truly concerned with resolving the problems I had with my Santa Fe.
Bart Schaaf
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 12/14/2018

glad we able to work thing out. Have a good weekend.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 12/14/2018

09/21/2018 Category: Service
People
Great job
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 09/22/2018

Good morning, I spoke with your husband today about the service. If we didn't meet your expectations please call me. if we meet your expectations can your please redo the  survey.
I would really appreciate it. Thanks for your time.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 09/26/2018

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great experience.
Loved the way the staff handled my concerns promptly.

07/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Nice place, with courteous employees.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/16/2018

Hello my name is Art from Phillips Hyundai and
i have left you a voice mail. Can you please call me @815.933.2251 do we can have your vehicle reinspected.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for speaking with me yesterday about your issue. We will see you Monday. When you have a chance can you please help us with the survey.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/23/2018

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/23/2018

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Response
I had a small problem and Phillips Hyundai Service Staff resolved it immediately. They care very much about their customers and they proved it to me. Kudos to the Phillips staff.

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Work in Progress
Overall pretty good, but some of the staff acted like they would like to be some where else. Not the most enthusiastic on a Saturday morning. They are trying.....but much better than the previous dealership
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 06/27/2018

Sorry for not helping you get the work done. As i said in our phone conversation i will get the work handled for you.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 06/28/2018

Glad we were able to get the wor done. can you please review the survey.

NL
Natalie L.
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Service Staff
The Service Director reached out to me to get more information about my experience and concerns with my car. He is doing everything possible for me to feel satisfied with my Hyundai.

02/20/2018 Category: Service
The service staff is very helpful and great communication every step of the way.
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/20/2018

Hi Natalie, thanks for the kind words about the dealership and thank you for recognizing how hard we worked for you. Id like to let you know what we are still working on for you. Could you call me at the dealership and Ill discuss with you? (I tried calling you but unfortunately missed you)

I have been in contact with my Hyundai rep to see what I can do to help, Im looking to see if there is another level that I can take this.

CK
Craig K.
Kankakee, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2018 Category: Service
oil change
The service director personally called and offered to help me have a great experience on my next visit. That was very nice. Thank you

02/17/2018 Category: Service
Made an appointment for just an oil change. I was there for about 70 minutes, which seemed long for a scheduled oil change. Everything was fine though.
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/17/2018

Thanks for speaking with me today. 70 minutes does not meet my expectations either and I cannot thank you enough for sharing the experience with me.

This has been discussed with the team and we are working on times and the guests expectations. Our typical goal is 1 hour for the service with a car wash. We do wash by hand so occasionally times can exceed 1.5 hours but my writers should be communicating that as we go.

Again thanks for working with me and letting me correct any issues.

SD
Steven D.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2017 Category: Service
Problem Resolved
Mike responded to my concerns and resolved the issue.

07/08/2017 Category: Service
Be careful
Possibly untrustworthy
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/08/2017

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the feedback and I will absolutely look into your last visit on Monday.

In the meantime let me say that I would never tolerate someone intentionally recommending an unneeded repair. Your technician that serviced your car that day has had an amazing track record and I would not believe that he would  intentionally deceive anyone. That being said I will still "Inspect what I Expect" and look at this next week.

Id love the chance to talk in person next week so I can go over my findings and earn your trust again. Ill talk to you soon.

mike.riordan@phillipschevrolet.com
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/21/2017

Thank you for working with me to resolve your concerns Steven!!!

Alexis M.
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast service, done in a reasonable amount of time with no hassle
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you very much for the survey.

RO
Ronald O.
Herscher, IL
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Job!
They do a great job
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you very much for the survey!!!

YC
Yon C.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service! Friendly and informative staff!
My visit for maintenance was professional as always and very informative on my car's needs. Thank you for making this a pleasant experience as always. Thank you!
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you very much for the survey!!

GD
Gale D.
Ashkum, IL
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Well done
In and out very quickly
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you very much for  the survey!!