Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley

Momence, IL
2021 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2021 Category: Service
The great service
Had a bad tire and the fixed it with no problem

01/07/2021 Category: Service
Car repair
They took care of my tire problem
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you for the surevy.

Courtney C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/15/2020 Category: Service
They been great
I'm very pleased with brain and the service manager! They really have been making sure that things are getting done with the car and that I have nothing to worry about with any of it! The fact that both the service manager and brain have been in touch with me about my car makes me feel good that my car will just like new again!

12/04/2020 Category: Service
It's okay
To be honest when I get my car payed off I'm getting something difference and not getting another car here again. I have had more problem with my car this year then I ever had before. I even got my car brand new and everything!
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 12/10/2020

Thank you for speaking with me. Please rescore the survey.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 12/15/2020

Bradley, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Interior now clean
After sending my car to their detail shop the interior and seat is now clean . Thanks

11/22/2020 Category: Service
Good service, car not delivered in same condition as when I left it
Good dealership but after service my car had grease on the interior and exterior. Would still recommend overall
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 11/25/2020

Sorry for the issue that you had. We understand how much you were inconvenienced.
Thank you for letting us get it corrected.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 11/25/2020

WC
William C.
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Very friendly and understanding customer service.

10/26/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
They have a very friendly customer service.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for the feedback and speaking with me today.

EN
Ernest N.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Follow-up was fantastic
Had a few minor constructive things to mention. They reached out with honest concerns and acceptance of the opportunity.

09/29/2020 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Gave them a ton to work on. They really need an express lane for oil changes. It seems like nobody has a clue what’s happening
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you very much for the feedback and speaking with me this morning.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you very much!!

Joan M.
Monee, IL
09/23/2020 Category: Service

09/22/2020 Category: Service
problems addressed
Art, called and was very concerned about my issue I had with the wrong speedometer mode.
He said he would write it down, on my file and it would not happen again.
I was very happy with his concern.
Makes me feel better about the dealership.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for speaking with me today. Glad you brought this to my attention.

DK
Mis communication
Situation resolved.

09/01/2020 Category: Service
Mis communication
I was told I would be given a ride home in a couple of minutes and to wait in the waiting room. I waited for an hour and then checked to see what was going on. I was told the car was just getting back from taking another person home. I asked how much longer my car would be. I was told it it would be ready in about 30 minutes. I said I would just wait until the car was ready rather than go home after all this time .
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you for speaking with me. We are very sorry for the issue.
can you please take the time and rescore the survey.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you for the survey.

Dion B.
Chicago, IL
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Fair price
Work was done in timely fashion.

08/23/2020 Category: Service
Too expensive
Too expensive
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you for speaking with me today. Can you please rescore the survey.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/26/2020

RF
Raymond F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2020 Category: Service

07/05/2020 Category: Service
Concerns taken care of
One call from the service manager and problem resolved
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to speak with me.
Sorry for the delay.  We do understand that your time is inportant. .

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you very much!

BP
Barry P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Cracked
Mr. Avalos found a way to accommodate my crazy schedule. He and the Phillip's service team were professional and courteous.

06/29/2020 Category: Service
Cracked
I had questions and concerns. Mr.Avalos, the service manager, patiently helped me get them worked out..
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for letting us help you with your issue.  Can you please rescore this survey?

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/03/2020

KW
Kim W.
Kankakee, IL
03/17/2020 Category: Service

03/15/2020 Category: Service
Oil change took a hour or so
Need improvement on waiting to long
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 03/16/2020

Thanks for taking the time  to speak with me. We are very sorry for the delay in your serviceand we do understand that your time is valuable. Can you please rescore the survey?
Thanks again.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for speaking with me this morning. We are very sorry for the delay in your service and do understand that your time is valuable. Can you please rescore the survey?
Thank you very much!

Saint Anne, IL
01/03/2020 Category: Service

01/02/2020 Category: Service
New Tires
I received an email that asked if I received anything from the dealership.I answered no but just saw an email that started “SORRY FOR YOUR ISSUES “ nothing else, just like a prerecorded message. What a joke!!!! Would I recommend this dealership to a friend ( dealership yes service no)
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 01/02/2020

sorry for the issue

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.

Brian Allen

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil change performed.
Service was completed as promised.

11/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor service department.
Whenever you get routine oil changes be sure to check it after. Make sure your motor has adequate oil and your fluids have been topped off.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 11/13/2019

Sorry for the issue.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you!

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 11/14/2019

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 12/17/2019

08/26/2019 Category: Service
Second Chances
A few weeks ago I did not have the most pleasant experience at Phillips Hyundai in Bradley. After giving my feedback, the manager made a point of trying to get ahold of me to understand my concerns and explain the situation.

After being a long time customer here and speaking with Art about everything I will be giving this location a chance to prove to me that they are the great service dealership that I knew them to be in my past experiences.

Heres to giving feedback and second chances.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Worst. Service. Ever.
I can honestly say that Phillips Bradley ruined my day last week. And will probably never return. Let me also say that I have been getting serviced by them for a LONG time.

I called a week ahead of time to schedule an appointment for my oil change (which I always do). And requested Mark (who apparently is no longer with the company). Hmm warning signs... considering Mark is the best service advisor I’ve ever had.

I get to the dealership on Saturday at 11 am and there’s a long line of cars waiting to get into the service area. I get it, it’s a Saturday. So I patiently wait my turn. And when it is my turn a gentleman (Adam? Or at least I assume that’s his name since I recurved my service text from that name) walked over and told me to get out of my car. I asked how long it would be and he said 1hr but could be longer since they are busy (yikes). I ask my options and he said I can wait in the lobby or be shuttled somewhere “as long as it’s jot crazy”... sweet!... what an amazing service. Or so I thought.

I asked to be shuttled and he responds incredibly rudely and acts like the service HE JUST OFFERED ME was an inconvenience. Well, whatever. A kind young man comes to shuttle me to a nearby grocery store. He was very sweet and polite.

After an hour at the store walking around i figured my car should be done, but had gotten no update. I call and request a shuttle and was told that they needed to check on my car and a shuttle provider and would call back. They didn’t. 30 min later I received a call from a different man saying my car was ready. I told him I called 30 min ago for a shuttle and he went to go “check on it” while I waiting on hold for almost 10 min just to have someone pick up and say “a driver is on the way” CLICK. Didn’t confirm my location or name or anything. By the time the young man gets there my car has been in the shop for 2 HOURS! For an oil change ????

I get my invoice emailed to me on the ride back and pay online. Once I arrive Adam? Or whoever he was was very confused by my balance as he ASSUMED I bought a yearly package of oil changes or something. Nope! And had you checked my account I’m sure you would have known that. I said I paid my invoice online (he didn’t check ANYTHING to confirm so had I not paid... sorry Phillips I guess). He then hands me my keys without a word and without even telling me where my car is. Luckily I’ve been there enough time to know the area they usually take the finished cars.

Adam.. or whoever you are.. you need a lesson on what service means or maybe just basic manners. Phillips you need to be taking a closer look at who your client facing representatives are. This is a SMALL town with PLENTY of options for something as simple as an oil change. This is definitely not the service a regular client or any client for that matter deserves. Will for sure be taking my money and my car to a different Hyundai dealership in the future. Disappointed to say the very least and can’t say I will ever recommend service at your location in the future.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/20/2019

Hello,  I'am very sorry for your experiance on your last visit. I have tried reaching out to you. When you have a chance can you please call.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/24/2019

Hello thank you for the call and when you have a chance can you please recsore the review?
again thank you.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/28/2019

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Energetic employees
Thank you for following up on the oil change issue.

08/01/2019 Category: Service
---
Employees seemed energetic.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for speaking with me today. We are very sorry for the delay in servicing your vehicle.
When you have a moment can you please rescore this survey.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/06/2019