Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley

Overall Rating 2.24/5Overall Rating 2.24/5rating 2.24rating 2.24rating 2.24

11/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil change performed.
Service was completed as promised.

11/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor service department.
Whenever you get routine oil changes be sure to check it after. Make sure your motor has adequate oil and your fluids have been topped off.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 11/13/2019

EP
Eric P.
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Never buying a Hyundai again
Worst dealership in our area! Hands down!!!!!!
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 09/03/2019

Thanks for taking my call and sorry that the repair's are expensive.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Extremely disappointed
Making an appointment in advance for an oil change implies the work will be done in a timely manner. When it’s not, one expects an update and some sort of explanation. I am sorry to say this didn’t happen.
Recommending new tires when they aren’t needed is unacceptable. Will not be coming to this dealership to purchase my next car. Will be seeking an alternative for service and maintenance in the meantime.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/20/2019

Hello, thank you for the review and speaking with you this morning. When you find the time can you please rescore the survey.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Second Chances
A few weeks ago I did not have the most pleasant experience at Phillips Hyundai in Bradley. After giving my feedback, the manager made a point of trying to get ahold of me to understand my concerns and explain the situation.

After being a long time customer here and speaking with Art about everything I will be giving this location a chance to prove to me that they are the great service dealership that I knew them to be in my past experiences.

Heres to giving feedback and second chances.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Worst. Service. Ever.
I can honestly say that Phillips Bradley ruined my day last week. And will probably never return. Let me also say that I have been getting serviced by them for a LONG time.

I called a week ahead of time to schedule an appointment for my oil change (which I always do). And requested Mark (who apparently is no longer with the company). Hmm warning signs... considering Mark is the best service advisor I’ve ever had.

I get to the dealership on Saturday at 11 am and there’s a long line of cars waiting to get into the service area. I get it, it’s a Saturday. So I patiently wait my turn. And when it is my turn a gentleman (Adam? Or at least I assume that’s his name since I recurved my service text from that name) walked over and told me to get out of my car. I asked how long it would be and he said 1hr but could be longer since they are busy (yikes). I ask my options and he said I can wait in the lobby or be shuttled somewhere “as long as it’s jot crazy”... sweet!... what an amazing service. Or so I thought.

I asked to be shuttled and he responds incredibly rudely and acts like the service HE JUST OFFERED ME was an inconvenience. Well, whatever. A kind young man comes to shuttle me to a nearby grocery store. He was very sweet and polite.

After an hour at the store walking around i figured my car should be done, but had gotten no update. I call and request a shuttle and was told that they needed to check on my car and a shuttle provider and would call back. They didn’t. 30 min later I received a call from a different man saying my car was ready. I told him I called 30 min ago for a shuttle and he went to go “check on it” while I waiting on hold for almost 10 min just to have someone pick up and say “a driver is on the way” CLICK. Didn’t confirm my location or name or anything. By the time the young man gets there my car has been in the shop for 2 HOURS! For an oil change ????

I get my invoice emailed to me on the ride back and pay online. Once I arrive Adam? Or whoever he was was very confused by my balance as he ASSUMED I bought a yearly package of oil changes or something. Nope! And had you checked my account I’m sure you would have known that. I said I paid my invoice online (he didn’t check ANYTHING to confirm so had I not paid... sorry Phillips I guess). He then hands me my keys without a word and without even telling me where my car is. Luckily I’ve been there enough time to know the area they usually take the finished cars.

Adam.. or whoever you are.. you need a lesson on what service means or maybe just basic manners. Phillips you need to be taking a closer look at who your client facing representatives are. This is a SMALL town with PLENTY of options for something as simple as an oil change. This is definitely not the service a regular client or any client for that matter deserves. Will for sure be taking my money and my car to a different Hyundai dealership in the future. Disappointed to say the very least and can’t say I will ever recommend service at your location in the future.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/20/2019

Hello,  I'am very sorry for your experiance on your last visit. I have tried reaching out to you. When you have a chance can you please call.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/24/2019

Hello thank you for the call and when you have a chance can you please recsore the review?
again thank you.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you very much.

Momence, IL
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Loved all the follow up calls
Brian kept in contact with me the entire time. New engine was needed and fortunately car was still under warranty. Work was completed in a week, much quicker than anticipated. We LOVE our Hyundai vehicles. The service experience is always superior. We have been buying Hyundai vehicles since January 1994 and will continue to be loyal to the brand.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 06/22/2019

Dawn A.
New Lenox, IL
05/24/2019
Service is awful!!
They do not worry about their customers. Hyundai extended the warranty on our front spring coil. Hyundai and Phills Hyundai refuse to give us a loaner knowing very well their is a problem with this part. They are lucky my daughter was not killed when her car went to the left into uncoming traffic. Her car is sitting their waiting for parts but refuses to give us a rental car. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Mattox C.
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil change too too long but service called to apologize and I will give them another chance. No problems with the service itself.

05/22/2019 Category: Service
Took entirely too long to get my oil changed - 2 hours is a bit ridiculous for a simple oil change.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/22/2019

i'am very sorry for the delay in changing your oil and bad wash. Please stop in when your ready for a good wash. Again very sorry that it happened!!
if you can please rescore the survey.

CF
Christine F.
Bradley, IL
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Poor service.
My experience getting my routine maintenance was poor. I will not be returning to this dealership for service unless the issue if under warranty. Lack of communication, timeliness, and inattention to customer requests mean I was not satisfied.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/03/2019

Hello, i have done some research and tried calling you. Can you please call me?

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/04/2019

Again so sorry about what happened.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/29/2019 Category: Service

04/29/2019 Category: Service
Its ok
Very pushy about extra packages to add on the vehicle
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 04/30/2019

sorry for any issue that you had while in for service. I have tried calling you. Can you please call me?

Cabery, IL
2008 Hyundai Entourage
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Bring a Pillow
If you’re expecting to be able to wait while service is done, bring things to do or a pillow because you’ll be there a while. 2 hours for a scheduled oil change, 3 hours for check engine and O2 sensor.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 04/01/2019

We are very sorry that we took long to complete your repairs. If you can help Nate and recsore that survey. Thank you

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 04/05/2019

Hello,  may i call you ?

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you very much!!

CE
Carole E.
Momence, IL
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Sonata service
Always pleased with the service
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 03/06/2019

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Review

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Review of Service
Service was slow
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 03/05/2019

Hello, This is Art from Phillips and i have been trying to reah out. i would like to discuss the issue you had. do you have a number i can call?

ST
Sandy T.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service adviser
Mark M was great in keeping in contact with me and providing a loaner car until my service was complete

02/20/2019 Category: Service
Mark M my service adviser was great. He was put in an awful situation with too many cars scheduled for repair and having to train someone. He was the best part of my service experience.
Don't think theyre honest with the customer. Too interested in chasing the almighty dollar.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks for speaking with Mark, sorry for the issue. We do have your wheel locks in. Let Mark know when your ready to put them on. If you would rescore this survey. thanks

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/21/2019

thank you very much.

MA
Matthew A.
Woodland, IL
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Poor service department
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/06/2019

We are very sorry for the issue that you had. I tried reaching out to you. I would like to discuss it. Can you please call me or if i can call you ?

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/12/2019

Matt can you please recore the review?

KL
Kimberly L.
Clifton, IL
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Bad service
Bad service
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 12/07/2018

Sorry for the issue you had.. We reached tried reaching out yesterday, I would like to still like to take care of the alignment.
If you like you can call me to arrange it.

AD
Angela D.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2018 Category: Service
be prepared to wait.
Have a backup plan for another car because they will not a have loaner for you.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 11/03/2018

Good morning, I  have tried reaching out to you. When can you bring your vehicle in for us to look at it?

10/05/2018 Category: Service
Ongoing Issue With New Car
New 2018 car off lot. Door seal poor allowing air and whistling. New seal put on, door still whistling and now door is misaligned. Sent to body shop and returned with same issues. No word in seven days now! I was given a rental at least.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 10/05/2018

Hello,
I am so sorry for the issues that you been having. I would like to help. I did try reaching out to you earlier this week. May I call you tomorrow to discuss it?

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 10/10/2018

Good morning, if you find the time can you please rescore the survey. thanks

HT
Heather T.
Wilmington, IL
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Did not make an effort to keep my new car clean!
I understand repair shops are dirty, however with my car being off the lot approximately 24 hours you think they would cover the seat and carpet and keep their dirty shoes off the door panel.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 09/27/2018

I'am very sorry that this happened to your vehicle. When you have time please stop in and i will take care of it.

Braidwood, IL
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Hi hum
I already explained
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/17/2018
  1. Hello, I would like to hear more about about your experience. Can you please call me?