Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley

Crete, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Turn signal don't know how to change them
2015 genesis turn suck alway blowing tun them did not care
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 10/15/2020

Sorry about the issue on you vehicle.  I hsve been trying to reach you.
do you have time to speak with me?

EN
Ernest N.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Follow-up was fantastic
Had a few minor constructive things to mention. They reached out with honest concerns and acceptance of the opportunity.

09/29/2020 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Gave them a ton to work on. They really need an express lane for oil changes. It seems like nobody has a clue what’s happening
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you very much for the feedback and speaking with me this morning.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you very much!!

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/29/2020 Category: Service
Not so great
I went in there cause my engine blew under warranty, they gave me a rebuild engine. Then when I got my car back it has stains like dryed up chemicals on the back windows. When I went back there they told me it was my fault and I was going to have to pay to replace the window.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 09/02/2020

Thanks for speaking with me today.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you very much for coming in today.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 09/05/2020

Thanks for coming in and giving us antoher chance to help.

Dion B.
Chicago, IL
08/23/2020 Category: Service
Fair price
Work was done in timely fashion.

08/23/2020 Category: Service
Too expensive
Too expensive
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you for speaking with me today. Can you please rescore the survey.

Thank you very much.

RK
Randy K.
Kankakee, IL
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Just Terrible
Just terrible place
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/24/2020

i have been trying to reach out to you about the survey.
can you please call me.

Brian Allen

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/26/2020

Hello Randy, i have been trying to reach you to talk about the survey you sent.
can you please call me when you have a chance.

Jerimie L.
Ashkum, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Nothing Less than Great
I have many options to go and get my car worked on however from the first time the group at Phillips has taken good care of me and my car. My service advisor Brian is great and I will not use any other! Keep up the good work guys!!!
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you very much !

11/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil change performed.
Service was completed as promised.

11/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor service department.
Whenever you get routine oil changes be sure to check it after. Make sure your motor has adequate oil and your fluids have been topped off.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 11/13/2019

EP
Eric P.
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Never buying a Hyundai again
Worst dealership in our area! Hands down!!!!!!
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 09/03/2019

Thanks for taking my call and sorry that the repair's are expensive.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Extremely disappointed
Making an appointment in advance for an oil change implies the work will be done in a timely manner. When it’s not, one expects an update and some sort of explanation. I am sorry to say this didn’t happen.
Recommending new tires when they aren’t needed is unacceptable. Will not be coming to this dealership to purchase my next car. Will be seeking an alternative for service and maintenance in the meantime.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/20/2019

Hello, thank you for the review and speaking with you this morning. When you find the time can you please rescore the survey.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Second Chances
A few weeks ago I did not have the most pleasant experience at Phillips Hyundai in Bradley. After giving my feedback, the manager made a point of trying to get ahold of me to understand my concerns and explain the situation.

After being a long time customer here and speaking with Art about everything I will be giving this location a chance to prove to me that they are the great service dealership that I knew them to be in my past experiences.

Heres to giving feedback and second chances.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Worst. Service. Ever.
I can honestly say that Phillips Bradley ruined my day last week. And will probably never return. Let me also say that I have been getting serviced by them for a LONG time.

I called a week ahead of time to schedule an appointment for my oil change (which I always do). And requested Mark (who apparently is no longer with the company). Hmm warning signs... considering Mark is the best service advisor I’ve ever had.

I get to the dealership on Saturday at 11 am and there’s a long line of cars waiting to get into the service area. I get it, it’s a Saturday. So I patiently wait my turn. And when it is my turn a gentleman (Adam? Or at least I assume that’s his name since I recurved my service text from that name) walked over and told me to get out of my car. I asked how long it would be and he said 1hr but could be longer since they are busy (yikes). I ask my options and he said I can wait in the lobby or be shuttled somewhere “as long as it’s jot crazy”... sweet!... what an amazing service. Or so I thought.

I asked to be shuttled and he responds incredibly rudely and acts like the service HE JUST OFFERED ME was an inconvenience. Well, whatever. A kind young man comes to shuttle me to a nearby grocery store. He was very sweet and polite.

After an hour at the store walking around i figured my car should be done, but had gotten no update. I call and request a shuttle and was told that they needed to check on my car and a shuttle provider and would call back. They didn’t. 30 min later I received a call from a different man saying my car was ready. I told him I called 30 min ago for a shuttle and he went to go “check on it” while I waiting on hold for almost 10 min just to have someone pick up and say “a driver is on the way” CLICK. Didn’t confirm my location or name or anything. By the time the young man gets there my car has been in the shop for 2 HOURS! For an oil change ????

I get my invoice emailed to me on the ride back and pay online. Once I arrive Adam? Or whoever he was was very confused by my balance as he ASSUMED I bought a yearly package of oil changes or something. Nope! And had you checked my account I’m sure you would have known that. I said I paid my invoice online (he didn’t check ANYTHING to confirm so had I not paid... sorry Phillips I guess). He then hands me my keys without a word and without even telling me where my car is. Luckily I’ve been there enough time to know the area they usually take the finished cars.

Adam.. or whoever you are.. you need a lesson on what service means or maybe just basic manners. Phillips you need to be taking a closer look at who your client facing representatives are. This is a SMALL town with PLENTY of options for something as simple as an oil change. This is definitely not the service a regular client or any client for that matter deserves. Will for sure be taking my money and my car to a different Hyundai dealership in the future. Disappointed to say the very least and can’t say I will ever recommend service at your location in the future.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/20/2019

Hello,  I'am very sorry for your experiance on your last visit. I have tried reaching out to you. When you have a chance can you please call.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/24/2019

Hello thank you for the call and when you have a chance can you please recsore the review?
again thank you.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you very much.

Momence, IL
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Loved all the follow up calls
Brian kept in contact with me the entire time. New engine was needed and fortunately car was still under warranty. Work was completed in a week, much quicker than anticipated. We LOVE our Hyundai vehicles. The service experience is always superior. We have been buying Hyundai vehicles since January 1994 and will continue to be loyal to the brand.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you for the review.

WF
Willie F.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
service
good service, friendly people
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for the review.

DA
Dawn A.
New Lenox, IL
05/24/2019
Service is awful!!
They do not worry about their customers. Hyundai extended the warranty on our front spring coil. Hyundai and Phills Hyundai refuse to give us a loaner knowing very well their is a problem with this part. They are lucky my daughter was not killed when her car went to the left into uncoming traffic. Her car is sitting their waiting for parts but refuses to give us a rental car. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Mattox C.
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil change too too long but service called to apologize and I will give them another chance. No problems with the service itself.

05/22/2019 Category: Service
Took entirely too long to get my oil changed - 2 hours is a bit ridiculous for a simple oil change.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/22/2019

i'am very sorry for the delay in changing your oil and bad wash. Please stop in when your ready for a good wash. Again very sorry that it happened!!
if you can please rescore the survey.

CF
Christine F.
Bradley, IL
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Poor service.
My experience getting my routine maintenance was poor. I will not be returning to this dealership for service unless the issue if under warranty. Lack of communication, timeliness, and inattention to customer requests mean I was not satisfied.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/03/2019

Hello, i have done some research and tried calling you. Can you please call me?

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/04/2019

Again so sorry about what happened.