Overall Rating 4.600002/5Overall Rating 4.600002/5Overall Rating 4.600002/5Overall Rating 4.600002/5rating 4.600002
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

09/17/2019
good service

Roslyn H.
Springdale, MD
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Roslyn said she went to the dealer facility and they wanted to charge her $1600.00 for what this business charged $150 for. She got a misdiagnosis at the other place and this facility saved her $1450.00. She is always satisfied with them.

Anthony M.
Camp Springs, MD
Mercedes-Benz S550
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said this business had quick service and kept him informed.

LASHAWN B.
Fort Washington, MD
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/11/2019
Friendly staff and honest work
We love the service here nothing but excellent results every time.The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly

Pontiac Firebird
09/11/2019
good service.

KENNETH B.
Clinton, MD
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/10/2019
Highly recommended
Very professional, knowledgeable and prompt.

Ronald S.
Camp Springs, MD
Mercedes-Benz S550
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said that they are ok. He has been going to them for several years.

ES
ERIC S.
Brandywine, MD
Chevrolet Suburban
09/04/2019
Family atmosphere and I feel that I can trust what they diagnose on my 4cars.
Great workmanship

LC
Leslie C.
District Heights, MD
09/04/2019
Professional and Friendly
I've taken my car to Philmark a few times and they took care the problem. I recently took my vehicle in for a noise coming from my muffler. They let me know what the problem was and the cost and when my vehicle was returned to me it did not sound like a truck and the rattling that I would hear was no longer there. When I started my vehicle it sounded so smooth. I will continue to take my vehicle to Philmark for servicing.

IH
IDIA H.
Washington, DC
Mercedes-Benz 560SEL
08/29/2019
Amazing service
The check coolant level on my 97 BMW appeared on the dash board. Philmark figured out the problem and found the leaking hose causing the problem in less than 5 minutes, ordered the right one and replaced it. They solved the problem and gave my car back while I waited. Jean and Mark are amazing as well as all their professional technicians, they all continue to impress me with their professionalism. I would not go anywhere even for a light bulb replacement.

AP
ANGELA P.
Clinton, MD
Jaguar XF
08/27/2019
Friendly, Knowledgeable, and Quick Service
Philmark has saved me countless hours in time and worry and thousands of dollars!!! Every time I go I am treated with respect and given a full account of what the problem is and the most cost effective away to fix it right the first time. I dropped in Saturday for an oil change and was out the door in under an hour! THANK YOU!!!

GB
Greg B.
Washington, DC
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Greg said they treated him good , took care of his vehicle ,everything was on time and he didn't have to tell them anything because they told him.

Bowie, MD
08/06/2019
Great experience each time I have had work done here.

Joshua S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said the service is always good. The job is always complete. The work is excellent. It takes a long time.

Kevin S.
Accokeek, MD
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said his experience was good but they didn't do what he expected. He wanted some light bulbs installed and they only put one.

JOHN C.
Waldorf, MD
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
07/25/2019
PERFECTION 100%
Always satisfied and only go to Philmark Automotive for all my car needs. They take better care of my Mercedes, BMW’s & American vehicles as well and save me on cost then going to the dealerships. Thank You for Philmark Automotive!

CK
CHAD K.
07/23/2019
Easy, Fast, Quality
I've been using Philmark Service center for years and they consistently deliver on their service. I recently had my brakes repaired and literally had my car back on the same day. They are my go-to shop in the area for all of my automotive repair needs. You won't be disappointed!!

Pontiac Firebird
07/19/2019
good svc

LASHAWN B.
Fort Washington, MD
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/17/2019
oil change
Love Philmark the quality of work I receive is always exceptional and professional

EB
Esley B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Esley said he has 2 vehicles he takes there and they are fantastic.