Overall Rating 4.1538462/5Overall Rating 4.1538462/5Overall Rating 4.1538462/5Overall Rating 4.1538462/5rating 4.1538462
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

ER
Eirleen R.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
the employee's, the helpfulness,
employees helpfulness willing to go beyond the jobs scope to make sure that you happy with your overall vehicle
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

PR
Peter R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great
Drove up to their garage where they work on vehicles. I had alerts that came and was unsure what they meant. I immediately was helped, mechanic saw me drive up and came out to see what was going on. He knew exactly what was wrong. I went inside and talked with the receptionist and they got me in immediately. Within 30 minutes my car was fixed and I was rolling out. I didn't expect to have the issue correct that date. Just expected am assessment and to make an appointment for a later date. I'm so thankful I stopped in and they took care of me. They are all super helpful, very hospitable and I would for sure recommend their services to anyone.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Michael D.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Don't expect to have your tire in when You need them.
Took three visits to get my tire replaced and I had the Warranty that replaced it with a new one. I came by on a Wednesday after work and I had a nail in my sidewall of my back tire. They didn't have any tires that matched my Hyundai Elantra. Even though they sell these cars all over the lot. So they said they would order it for the next day. So I had them change it and put my emergency tire donut on. I couldn't drive on the hwy going just 55 so I had to use my wife's car. The next day I showed up and they said they ordered the wrong size tire. So I had to come back on the third day to get the correct size on and then I was out within an hour of dropping my car off. I was not happy that it took 3 days and I am only happy that this didn't happen on a Friday or I would still be going through the tire game.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Port Neches, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Very Friendly & Great Service
As always the service was great and the staff very friendly / professional.. I made a prior appointment and was greeted in a timely manner..and serviced performed timely as well.. "Thank You" for always making my service trip pleasant..

Carleen M.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Philpott Motors Hyundai
You seem to have many salesmen to talk to about your product.

AE
Alfred E.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Had a software recall done on my 2018 Santa Fe. Kayla Bradley greeted me and my Santa Fe was done in no time. Great!
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

hey buddy boy, you dont mind if i call you buddy boy?

LI
Lana I.
Orange, TX
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2019 Category: Service
You can't beat Hyundai Service at Philpott
The people at Hyundai Service are amazing. Roland and Kayla did a wonderful job of analyzing my problem and making sure we got the best service. They completed the job, and made sure we were comfortable while waiting. Thank you for your care for my vehicle and for us!
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

CP
Clarence P.
Groves, TX
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Tire
They are always so friendly and always very helpful I had got a nail in my tire. They are always helpful
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Douglas L.
Port Arthur, TX
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Great people great service done on time.
Always used them because I trust them.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Joseph B.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Response A+ Timely completion A+ Courtesy A+ Could not be more pleased which is the norm for Philpott.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Mike H.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

David R.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Warranty repair with quick response
The fuel door on our Santa Fe snapped off one day while filling up at the gas station, probably had a crack in it from manufacturer. Less than one year of owner ship, and the service department jumped immediately on ordering the broken part. Had the part delivered under a week and installed. Great support.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Mary M.
03/03/2019 Category: Service
All my experiences have not been good.
All my experiences have not been good at all.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

PLEASE CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I WILL RESEND THIS TO YOU IN HOPES YOU WILL RECONSIDER THIS SCORE

Dolores B.
Good and prompt
Courteous on the phone and nice in person, i think her name was Cayla. She said my product would be in by thursday and it was and she called me. Otis is always informative and nice. I trust them to take care of my Sonata

Dale D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Did a fantastic job

02/28/2019 Category: Service
Service response is good. Difficult to reach on telephone.

02/23/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The service department was friendly and helpful.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 02/23/2019

Kendal M.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
oil change
oil change was fast and well done.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019