Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Sandra H.
Linfield, PA
2008 Hyundai Sonata
05/14/2021 Category: Service
convience
I have already made comment in my review
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/14/2021

BE
Byrnie E.
Elverson, PA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/10/2021 Category: Service
Piazza Hyundai of Limerick, Pa Service Dept.
The dealership & their service department are top knotch. Speedy check-in and a nice waiting room. I have two vehicles I bought at this dealership and I use their service department for all my oil changes and anything else I need. It is a clean service area and the service reps are very nice and helpful and always willing to take their time to explain things to you.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/10/2021

Ralph B.
Schwenksville, PA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Visit
Convenient and professional
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/03/2021

YS
Yvonne S.
Skippack, PA
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Always willing to assist
Piazza Hyundai staff and facilities are always courteous, helpful and willing to assist in providing the best service experience available. Highly recommend taking your vehicle to them for service.
Absolutely spotless service maintenance area.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 05/01/2021

KT
Krista T.
Pottstown, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Excellent and fast service
I dropped my car off the night before for an 11:30 AM appointment and I received a call at 8:30 that morning telling me it was done and ready to be picked up
GUY S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 04/29/2021

FH
Frances H.
Phoenixville, PA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Capable, reliable, friendly staff.
GUY S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 04/27/2021

Audubon, PA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/26/2021 Category: Service
State inspection
Good clean dealership keep appointments times work done well
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 04/26/2021

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Service on my Santa Fe
I pointed out the dissatisfaction and within minutes the service manager was on the phone to me making it right and explaining what had happened

04/22/2021 Category: Service
Service on my Santa Fe
Didn't appreciate the .99 charge for washer fluid. this used to be complimentary.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you for the feedback we made changes to our system.

Linfield, PA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Recommend piazza Hyundai
I recommend this dealership for the professionalism and friendliness of the employees. All my service was done in a very timely manner. Will definitely be going back there again for my next service
GUY S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 04/21/2021

Donna R.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Punctuality!
This service team is always mindful of my time when stepping into dealership.
They are simply the best.

Price
I guess prices went up since last service. Haven’t needed to get car serviced for a long time with covid. I’m not driving much. Thought price a little high. But service personnel are great.
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 04/20/2021

Donna R.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome service department!
I love this team of service advisors. Always take care of me and my cars, and I have few.
The mechanic working on vehicle always makes sure my car is safe for driving.
Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Little long for inspection
Think I was having a bad day that is why I was annoyed service took a little longer than usual.
They are always great there.
ASHLEY T. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry that your recent service took longer than expected

Thomas B.
Gilbertsville, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2021 Category: Service
the people very helpful and service
Great job and very helpful people who work for them.
GUY S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 04/20/2021

Seth M.
Royersford, PA
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Always great service and ready when expected!
I chose to wait while they worked on my car this time and it was ready super fast. They always do a vehicle check and let me know if there is anything I should be aware of. Great job as always!
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 04/19/2021

KR
Kelly R.
Pottstown, PA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai of Limerick
Everyone I encountered was professional and personable. My only problem was...I scheduled my service on line one an oil change and the other was I needed a window motor or switch checked and replaced. No where on line did it tell me I had to call and let the service dept know that ahead of time. So I have to take my vehicle back when they get the part in. It's already been a week since I was in and no call about scheduling to bring it back for a switch fix. Otherwise...they were absolutely awesome. They found something else wrong with my car at the time. They got me Lyft home because I was waiting for the oil change and this new problem would take a couple hours. And there was a return Lyft ride when my vehicle was done.
GUY S. from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 04/16/2021

Spring City, PA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Everything was good 👍
Love my new Hyundai so far. Complimentary maintenance is awesome and the staff has been friendly and helpful.
RICHARD S., SERVICE MANAGER from Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you very much for the excellent review. We will continue to keep you a happy Hyundai owner.