Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5rating 3.25rating 3.25
Overall Rating 1.9999975/5rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975
Latest Review 16 minutes ago

AA
Ana A.
GMC Yukon
08/13/2019
Services
Very helpful, friendly and understanding. Good advice and guidance. Reasonable prices.

PT
Philip T.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/11/2019
Good Work
Pico auto clinic always does great job, and they're usually pretty quick.

Ford Expedition
08/09/2019
Awesome!!👍😁
This place is convenient, the communication is very professional, and my family and I are treated with RESPECT!!👍👨‍👩‍👧‍👦.

ER
EDWIN R.
Ram 1500
08/09/2019
Customer service
Great work everytime I go.

SANDRA M.
Kia Soul
08/08/2019
Great Setvice!
We have been taking our cars to Pico Rivera Auto Clinic for 20 years. The mechanics are excellent, dependable and know what they are doing. You may find cheaper but you won’t find better or more honest!

Isuzu Trooper
08/04/2019
cannot trust
i asked to repair for leaking oil several month before, they fixed and i paid all ,but a few weeks later i check and still leaking ,so i took my car to same repair shop again.
then they fixed up leaking they say. i wait few weeks, and i check , oil still leaking ,i took my car three times. my car was fixed up they say.
of course guarantee time,no charge,
now i see how is it .
John S. from Pico Rivera Auto Clinic responded on 08/22/2019

I wish i could make every person happy , we went a head and replaced trans pan gasket on 1994 isuzu likely found a parts for it as long as we honner our warranty and stand behined our job- we hope and wish all in all goes perfect sometimes parts fail nothing i could do there customer satisfaction is most important thing to me

MT
Maria T.
Los Angeles, CA
Lexus IS 250
08/04/2019
Smog check and oil change
Professional, friendly, and courteous.

Michael G.
08/03/2019
Best place to get your car maintained and fixed
I've been going to this place for years now. I've been to many mechanic shops, and many will tell you need this and need this, when you actually don't. These guys at Auto Clinic are honest, and they will give you recommendations, sure, but they won't try to tell you "need" repairs or maintenance you actually, in reality, don't. In other words, they're not out to rip you off. And their work is well done and fast. I could never, anymore, imagine myself going to any other place, ever again, so long as they keep up this good work and business ethic they have going on. And their prices are very good to at the very least, reasonable, too. Kudos to Auto Clinic, my #1 car shop!

SF
SUSAN F.
07/30/2019
Super Service
I recently broke the drivers side handle off the door to my Nissan Altima. To make matters worse, I had also locked my keys in the car, and it was a very hot day to wait outside for AAA to come to my rescue. I felt bad that I now had to drive the car without the handle and it was somewhat difficult now to get in the car. John ordered the part for the car and was careful to match the handle to the paint of the car, he even ordered more than one shade of white to match the car since it was a 2005. John even tried to account for the aging of the car and the effect aging would have on getting a paint match. I feel very secure taking my car to Johns shop knowing that my car will get Johns expert attention to detail.

PB
PAUL B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/29/2019
The Best
Alway the best service. It is done right the first time.

VD
Vincent D.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Vincent said the service provided by this business was fast and priced good.

Liz B.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Liz said she trusts them, this was the second time she's had work done, the business did a pretty good job and got the job done. He was polite and was straightforward.

PR
Pedro R.
Huntington Park, CA
GMC Terrain
07/09/2019
The Best Mechanic Shop
John and his crew are amazing. Always good service and honest. Thank you John for everything you do we do appreciated.

CQ
Caroline Q.
Kia Spectra
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Caroline said the staff helped her out. They were honest guys and she appreciates their help.

LO
Lydia O.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Lydia said the staff know what they're doing. They offer fair prices, and work quickly to get the service done.

GJ
GISELLA J.
07/03/2019
Very satisfied customer!!!!
I have been bringing my vehicles to this location for many years and the Hospitality and Honesty of this place is well deserving of the 5 stars because the work they do is beyond 100%.
I have recommended this place to many and all have been very satisfied.

CL
Carolina L.
07/02/2019
Great service, great people!
My family has been coming to the Pico Auto Clinic for some time now. This shop is very thorough in their auto explanations and very fair in their rates.
The dedication to their customers is evident and I am a returning customer as a result.
Highly recommend- Thank you for a job WELL DONE!

HS
Henry S.
Los Angeles, CA
07/01/2019
When I it, the price are verdo a very good job.
When I got to this place the owner immediately check my car and after that he always had a mechanic available to work on my car and I ‘m very glad to Gad this shop near my aérea. I highly recommended it, the price are very reasonable and they do a very good job.

AE
ANNETTE E.
Long Beach, CA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/28/2019
John is friendly, courteous, honest and a well versed mechanic who takes the time to explain and/or show you the problems. The work is done well, in a timely manner, at a fair price. His mechanics are highly qualified and he stands behind their work. The facility is very clean. I've been a customer for many years now and have been very happy with the service.

Myrna M.
06/19/2019
Very attentive owner
This place is always clean and the owner is very knowledgeable and attentive, he explains everything he has to do and at the end, he shows you the parts that were replaced.