Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RA
Reda A.
Cadillac Escalade
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Reda said he has not been contacted by a manager or anyone. He will not recommend this business to anyone.

09/11/2017 Category: Service
Reda said he was told that they would not charge him to inspect his vehicle and they will only give him the amount of what it was going to cost and he could decide if he wanted to get the service done there or not. When he went there with his vehicle they ended up charging him anyway. They were also going to charge him $900 to change a part in his vehicle and the gentleman who he was working with said he is not sure if it was going to fix the problem. He ended up wanting to take his vehicle elsewhere due to not being 100 percent sure the repair he needed to get was going to resolve the issue. He said he did not feel comfortable with them working on his vehicle. The gentleman then informed him that he is going to need to charge him for the diagnostic. He ended up filing a complaint as he was not satisfied with the fact he was given misinformation about being charged.
John S. from Pico Rivera Auto Clinic responded on 09/25/2017

Sorry to hear about the matter , how ever we also charge for our diagnosis specialy using our pro tools to find the problem, you had a worker of your company which not an auto tech worked on your  you took a chance thats one, your replaced your fuel pump with an after market one thats a mistake , it sounded your were disaponted at part not at my service i offered / ask to remove the tank to complete our diagnosis you declied to do so -i would not know what or why would say they told me they charge for diagnosis who will do that at charge , my advice to you have a cert, shop or tech to work on such matter again sorry to hear that you were not happy -i hope you understand i needs to get paid for my service as you want for your self as well. thanks

MA
Mario A.
08/20/2015
John . Said it's resove
I have no problem with the work they done

08/20/2015
The work on my jeep and cars is great
The work on my jeep is fine. I'm here now
Because things were missing out of my jeep
John S. from Pico Rivera Auto Clinic responded on 08/21/2015

iam sorry that happen but i could insure you it did not happen in my shop i looked a camara to back my word , we have a great stuff that will never happen here and as as good customer that u are i would like to offer u a free oil change

SONIA M.
Whittier, CA
Honda Accord
08/25/2013
Costly rates
John provided a second smog check and my car passed. The diagnostic fee was high.

08/25/2013
Ripoff
Went for smog check, the car failed miserably. I was told that I would have to spend $90.00 for "diagnostics." took the vehicle to another smog provider and was told what part to replace - a simple honest answer. fixed the problem and it passed. BEWARE of this shop.
John S. from Pico Rivera Auto Clinic responded on 08/26/2013

Hi sonia ur car had failed m it has 200, 000 miles we offered u a diagnostic check that u declined u went else where and got it fix , we stand behined our retest u got a free retest mike brought in  u passed the smog now u putting this why i was always giving u a good service , iam sorry that i failed to fix it , i would not mean i bad man, i think last time when u had a problem we were more than honest so plz go back and resocre us on this , and ask mike how we took care of him

Christopher S.
Downey, CA
Acura MDX
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the service was quick.

Angelita S.
Oldsmobile Achieva
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Angelita said the employees at the business were very nice and polite.

Maribel L.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Pedro. He said the service was quick and easy.

ER
Estla R.
GMC Envoy XL
09/17/2018
Highly Honest & Efficient
I’ve been bringing my cars to Paul few years now & I love his honesty! He never charges extra for “hidden” repairs that other mechanics lie about. Paul tells me when & if it’s urgent to fix. He also gives me several options to try & save me $! And it’s rare that I wait more than a few hours. I even took my car in 2 days before Labor Day weekend & only waited 1 day to get my car fixed!

Silverio M.
Honda Civic del Sol
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Silverio said he would recommend this business for service.

Minnie C.
Hawthorne, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Minnie said this business was really nice. They were not able to find the problem. They tried a repair with a part and told her to drive around for a few days to see if it solved the problem and to pay later when she found out if it was solved or not.

GH
Genesis H.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Genesis said the business did a really good job.

John m.
09/04/2018
Great service, top mechanics
Always find solution to any problem , great customer service.

Rita W.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Rita's son. He said they were quick and efficient.

Charles B.
Hacienda Heights, CA
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Charles said John is fair, honest, does good work, does it right every time, and he takes good care of his vehicle. Charles has been a customer for 8 years.

Larry S.
Nissan Maxima
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Larry's wife. She said that John was able to fix the issue with her vehicle quickly and she is very satisfied with the service.

VQ
Victor Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Victor said this business were very professional, they could lower their prices a little bit but other than that it was really good service.

GG
George G.
Whittier, CA
08/20/2018
John and the guys friendly fast service great experience
Took my Tacoma for a/c service turned out to be Lil more of an issue air jonh pin point it out got fast response with price fixed it same day really please.also take my company vans for fleet services thanks John & Israel .👌👍

AR
ANTONIA R.
08/15/2018
Wonderful !
I was so worried that the brake job was going to be expensive, this man reassured me that they were going to be fair price,when he called me and I asked how much ,I was very much relieved knowing that the price was great and my stress went away

PO
Patty O.
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Patty said she was very pleased with her service. They business was excellent.

Maria P.
South Gate, CA
Cadillac SRX
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Maria said the staff were courteous and fast.

Joan S.
Pontiac G6
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Joan said the staff at this facility were honest and prompt. The price was great. She was pleased with her overall service.