Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Reda A.
California
Cadillac Escalade
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Reda said he has not been contacted by a manager or anyone. He will not recommend this business to anyone.

09/11/2017 Category: Service
Reda said he was told that they would not charge him to inspect his vehicle and they will only give him the amount of what it was going to cost and he could decide if he wanted to get the service done there or not. When he went there with his vehicle they ended up charging him anyway. They were also going to charge him $900 to change a part in his vehicle and the gentleman who he was working with said he is not sure if it was going to fix the problem. He ended up wanting to take his vehicle elsewhere due to not being 100 percent sure the repair he needed to get was going to resolve the issue. He said he did not feel comfortable with them working on his vehicle. The gentleman then informed him that he is going to need to charge him for the diagnostic. He ended up filing a complaint as he was not satisfied with the fact he was given misinformation about being charged.
John S. from Pico Rivera Auto Clinic responded on 09/25/2017

Sorry to hear about the matter , how ever we also charge for our diagnosis specialy using our pro tools to find the problem, you had a worker of your company which not an auto tech worked on your  you took a chance thats one, your replaced your fuel pump with an after market one thats a mistake , it sounded your were disaponted at part not at my service i offered / ask to remove the tank to complete our diagnosis you declied to do so -i would not know what or why would say they told me they charge for diagnosis who will do that at charge , my advice to you have a cert, shop or tech to work on such matter again sorry to hear that you were not happy -i hope you understand i needs to get paid for my service as you want for your self as well. thanks

MA
Mario A.
08/20/2015
John . Said it's resove
I have no problem with the work they done

08/20/2015
The work on my jeep and cars is great
The work on my jeep is fine. I'm here now
Because things were missing out of my jeep
John S. from Pico Rivera Auto Clinic responded on 08/21/2015

iam sorry that happen but i could insure you it did not happen in my shop i looked a camara to back my word , we have a great stuff that will never happen here and as as good customer that u are i would like to offer u a free oil change

SONIA M.
Honda Accord
08/25/2013
Costly rates
John provided a second smog check and my car passed. The diagnostic fee was high.

08/25/2013
Ripoff
Went for smog check, the car failed miserably. I was told that I would have to spend $90.00 for "diagnostics." took the vehicle to another smog provider and was told what part to replace - a simple honest answer. fixed the problem and it passed. BEWARE of this shop.
John S. from Pico Rivera Auto Clinic responded on 08/26/2013

Hi sonia ur car had failed m it has 200, 000 miles we offered u a diagnostic check that u declined u went else where and got it fix , we stand behined our retest u got a free retest mike brought in  u passed the smog now u putting this why i was always giving u a good service , iam sorry that i failed to fix it , i would not mean i bad man, i think last time when u had a problem we were more than honest so plz go back and resocre us on this , and ask mike how we took care of him

LV
Loretta V.
11/21/2018
I recommend
Have been going here for a few years now and John has been great. He’s very knowledgeable about my car. They get the work done when they say it will be done. If not John will call you and give you a full run down of what is needed. I always recommend Pico Rivera Auto Clinic

ER
EDWIN R.
11/09/2018
John is awesome
They are fast, reliable, and friendly.

ER
EDWIN R.
Ram 1500
11/09/2018
John is awesome
They are fast and reliable

RA
Roger A.
Glendale, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Roger said he liked John but he went through the explanations too quick. He has a blown head gasket so he can't use his vehicle and they replaced the radiator and now it's leaking.

Nissan Sentra
11/06/2018
Good experience and work done in a timely manner

Toyota Prius v
11/06/2018
Great care
Always take good care of my car and explain everything

ALINA S.
Huntington Beach, CA
11/02/2018
Emergency oil clean up
Came in without an appointment with an issue I needed fixed fast. They were straightforward and fair and explained everything that they were doing. I got back on the road quickly and felt confident and happy about the service I received.

AR
ANTONIA R.
10/30/2018
Quick service
I was thinking of taking my car to the car dealer for an oil change but remember how efficient and honest they are here,I wont be taking my car anywhere but here ,very happy I was referred to them

AR
Armando R.
Chrysler 300
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Armondo said the business was nice and timely.

AE
ANNETTE E.
Long Beach, CA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/28/2018
Fast, curteous, good work and reasonable prices.

Dina M.
10/27/2018
John the owner makes you feel special !!
This place treats their customers as number one, and he’s truly an honest mechanic and if you need repair he looks for the best and costly way for us his customers! That’s why so many people come back to him!!!

Delia G.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Delia said the business did a good job.

Jose A.
Scion xB
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Jose said he received good quality service.

KZ
Katie Z.
Pomona, CA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Katie said she goes to this facility for all her needs and she does not get overcharged. The person she deals with is not demeaning to her because she's a woman and her company uses this facility as well.

LA
LORENA A.
10/20/2018
Great service as always!!
I’ve been coming here for a few years and have never been disappointed. Love the detail explanation John provides on services rendered or needed.

SF
SUSAN F.
10/20/2018
Professional service
I have been going to Pico Rivera Auto Clinic for over 4 years and the service is always timely and professional. Jon takes the time to discuss any issues with the car. His service is reliable and dependable. I have recommended his shop to friends in the area.

Cadillac CTS
10/19/2018
This was my first time and seen to be honest and gave me a detail explanation of the issues with my car.
I when to pick up my car and my bill was less because there were no need to change the hoses and explained the reason. Bottom line I was please and hope all is good with my car. If so, I will continue to take my car there.