Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Reda A.
California
Cadillac Escalade
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Reda said he has not been contacted by a manager or anyone. He will not recommend this business to anyone.

09/11/2017 Category: Service
Reda said he was told that they would not charge him to inspect his vehicle and they will only give him the amount of what it was going to cost and he could decide if he wanted to get the service done there or not. When he went there with his vehicle they ended up charging him anyway. They were also going to charge him $900 to change a part in his vehicle and the gentleman who he was working with said he is not sure if it was going to fix the problem. He ended up wanting to take his vehicle elsewhere due to not being 100 percent sure the repair he needed to get was going to resolve the issue. He said he did not feel comfortable with them working on his vehicle. The gentleman then informed him that he is going to need to charge him for the diagnostic. He ended up filing a complaint as he was not satisfied with the fact he was given misinformation about being charged.
John S. from Pico Rivera Auto Clinic responded on 09/25/2017

Sorry to hear about the matter , how ever we also charge for our diagnosis specialy using our pro tools to find the problem, you had a worker of your company which not an auto tech worked on your  you took a chance thats one, your replaced your fuel pump with an after market one thats a mistake , it sounded your were disaponted at part not at my service i offered / ask to remove the tank to complete our diagnosis you declied to do so -i would not know what or why would say they told me they charge for diagnosis who will do that at charge , my advice to you have a cert, shop or tech to work on such matter again sorry to hear that you were not happy -i hope you understand i needs to get paid for my service as you want for your self as well. thanks

MA
Mario A.
08/20/2015
John . Said it's resove
I have no problem with the work they done

08/20/2015
The work on my jeep and cars is great
The work on my jeep is fine. I'm here now
Because things were missing out of my jeep
John S. from Pico Rivera Auto Clinic responded on 08/21/2015

iam sorry that happen but i could insure you it did not happen in my shop i looked a camara to back my word , we have a great stuff that will never happen here and as as good customer that u are i would like to offer u a free oil change

SONIA M.
Honda Accord
08/25/2013
Costly rates
John provided a second smog check and my car passed. The diagnostic fee was high.

08/25/2013
Ripoff
Went for smog check, the car failed miserably. I was told that I would have to spend $90.00 for "diagnostics." took the vehicle to another smog provider and was told what part to replace - a simple honest answer. fixed the problem and it passed. BEWARE of this shop.
John S. from Pico Rivera Auto Clinic responded on 08/26/2013

Hi sonia ur car had failed m it has 200, 000 miles we offered u a diagnostic check that u declined u went else where and got it fix , we stand behined our retest u got a free retest mike brought in  u passed the smog now u putting this why i was always giving u a good service , iam sorry that i failed to fix it , i would not mean i bad man, i think last time when u had a problem we were more than honest so plz go back and resocre us on this , and ask mike how we took care of him

AR
Andrea R.
Ford Edge
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Andrea said the employees provided excellent customer service.

IR
IRMA R.
Scion tC
01/13/2019
Best repair shop in Pico Rivera
they treat me like family!! I always received excellent service whether it’s for an oil change or doing other repairs... there’s no other place like Pico Rivera auto clinic... I have been going here for a long time and wouldn’t think about going any where else because they are awesome!

MT
Maria T.
Los Angeles, CA
Lexus IS 250
01/04/2019
I didn't have an appointment and my car still received service. Very professional, courteous, and friendly.

ER
Elizabeth R.
Monterey Park, CA
01/01/2019
Always the best
Like always John takes care of all my car needs. He is the best

CG
CHRISTINA G.
Los Angeles, CA
Lincoln MKX
12/29/2018
Pico’s Best of the Best
When it comes to Auto Repair, John & his team are the Best! PERIOD! We have been loyal customers for over 10 years.

Downey, CA
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
12/27/2018
Professional services available
De people who work on your car are professional and friendly 👍😃

LA
LORENA A.
Montebello, CA
12/27/2018
Mechanic of the Year, again!
Excellent service as always! Been coming here for many years and now my nephew brings his car as well.

NE
Nellie E.
Ford Flex
12/20/2018
Excellent Customer Service, Amazing work quality
And a lot cheaper then going to the dealership. I highly recommend.

EC
Evangelina C.
Monterey Park, CA
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Evangelina said that it was a fantastic visit. He is always a gentlemen. He tells her what's wrong with her vehicle and he get its fixed right away. Its always on time and ready when he said its going to be ready. The prices are reasonable. Also he is just the greatest.

SU
steven u.
Chino Hills, CA
12/13/2018
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Received car on time promised. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. JOHN CALLED WITH STATUS OF VEHICLE...

VR
Vargas R.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Monica. She said it was a very good experience at this business. The staff did a great job, the best job for her mom's vehicle.

Nissan Sentra
12/05/2018
Dropped off car previous afternoon and car ready next day by 10:00 a.m.

DK
Debra k.
12/01/2018
Headlights
I truly love pr auto! Every single time I’ve gone they’ve always done exceptional work and always efficient and always within the time promised and always within the estimate given. I recommend them to everyone.

John m.
Montebello, CA
11/27/2018
Great service and mechanics.
Serve customer well and can answer any questions that needs to be taken care of about my vehicle.

Ray G.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ray's wife. She said she's very happy with the work that was done.

RV
Rory V.
Honda Fit
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Rory said the staff has always treated him fairly.

BILL M.
Chevrolet Sportvan
11/21/2018
OUTSTANDING SERVICE
Caring customer service! I was given status updates on work done and service to be completed. John took the time to explain what was being done and why. I didn’t feel like mechanics had their hands on my wallet; the shut up and leave, we will call you when we’re done attitude. I feel confident that the work was done right.