Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Reda A.
California
Cadillac Escalade
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Reda said he has not been contacted by a manager or anyone. He will not recommend this business to anyone.

09/11/2017 Category: Service
Reda said he was told that they would not charge him to inspect his vehicle and they will only give him the amount of what it was going to cost and he could decide if he wanted to get the service done there or not. When he went there with his vehicle they ended up charging him anyway. They were also going to charge him $900 to change a part in his vehicle and the gentleman who he was working with said he is not sure if it was going to fix the problem. He ended up wanting to take his vehicle elsewhere due to not being 100 percent sure the repair he needed to get was going to resolve the issue. He said he did not feel comfortable with them working on his vehicle. The gentleman then informed him that he is going to need to charge him for the diagnostic. He ended up filing a complaint as he was not satisfied with the fact he was given misinformation about being charged.
John S. from Pico Rivera Auto Clinic responded on 09/25/2017

Sorry to hear about the matter , how ever we also charge for our diagnosis specialy using our pro tools to find the problem, you had a worker of your company which not an auto tech worked on your  you took a chance thats one, your replaced your fuel pump with an after market one thats a mistake , it sounded your were disaponted at part not at my service i offered / ask to remove the tank to complete our diagnosis you declied to do so -i would not know what or why would say they told me they charge for diagnosis who will do that at charge , my advice to you have a cert, shop or tech to work on such matter again sorry to hear that you were not happy -i hope you understand i needs to get paid for my service as you want for your self as well. thanks

MA
Mario A.
08/20/2015
John . Said it's resove
I have no problem with the work they done

08/20/2015
The work on my jeep and cars is great
The work on my jeep is fine. I'm here now
Because things were missing out of my jeep
John S. from Pico Rivera Auto Clinic responded on 08/21/2015

iam sorry that happen but i could insure you it did not happen in my shop i looked a camara to back my word , we have a great stuff that will never happen here and as as good customer that u are i would like to offer u a free oil change

SONIA M.
Whittier, CA
Honda Accord
08/25/2013
Costly rates
John provided a second smog check and my car passed. The diagnostic fee was high.

08/25/2013
Ripoff
Went for smog check, the car failed miserably. I was told that I would have to spend $90.00 for "diagnostics." took the vehicle to another smog provider and was told what part to replace - a simple honest answer. fixed the problem and it passed. BEWARE of this shop.
John S. from Pico Rivera Auto Clinic responded on 08/26/2013

Hi sonia ur car had failed m it has 200, 000 miles we offered u a diagnostic check that u declined u went else where and got it fix , we stand behined our retest u got a free retest mike brought in  u passed the smog now u putting this why i was always giving u a good service , iam sorry that i failed to fix it , i would not mean i bad man, i think last time when u had a problem we were more than honest so plz go back and resocre us on this , and ask mike how we took care of him

RI
Richard I.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business provided fair pricing.

KG
KENNETH G.
Chevrolet HHR
04/11/2019
Outstanding !!!
You can TRUST John and his CREW , I DO Great Job And Great Price !!!!

JN
Jose N.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Jose said the business did a good job with his vehicle.

WG
William G.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
William said the customer service was great and he will go back to have his vehicle serviced.

EO
Enrique O.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Enrique said the business provided a timely service. He also said he was advised of the details before he agreed to the service.

RD
Rosalie D.
03/27/2019
Satisfied customer
I am very satisfied with the work that I have had done to my vehicle. I can trust my mechanic so I continue with the service here. I recommend this place to my friends.

JAMES M.
Downey, CA
03/27/2019
The personal service!
John, makes you feel like a friend and just a customer!

PB
PETER B.
Montebello, CA
03/26/2019
Excellent mechanics. Honest and fair prices.
I wish I had come here years ago.

SF
SUSAN F.
Montebello, CA
03/18/2019
Reliable
This is where I take my car for all routine maintenance and repairs. As a matter of fact, I bought my car from the store owner, who is very reliable and trustworthy. My last visit was to replace the fuel pump in my car. John ordered the part right away and installed the part at a discount since the part arrived in 2 pieces and this delayed the work. He has great communication with other servicemen that he works with to get the parts he needs to complete his work. He is conscientious and always tries to put the customers needs first.

Tim m.
Whittier, CA
03/13/2019
Secure and g good work
I have taken my vehicle twice and they do awesome work. Its a little expensive but well worth it. They are very good in what they do.

Mia G.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Mia said that the owner of the business is very attentive and helpful. She feels the service provided is always done in a timely manner.

Rosa B.
Los Angeles, CA
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Rosa said the staff is very nice.

FS
Freddy S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Freddy said the staff had good communication skills.

03/06/2019
My Maintenance Visit
I have been taking my car to the Pico Rivera Auto Clinic for the last couple of years and I am very pleased with the service I receive. John makes sure you understand what is being done, makes recommendations for future repairs but doesn't pressure you. Where there have been many repairs or replacements needed (I have a 2007 Ford), John will prioritize the work for me so that I can get the most important things done first and do the other repairs at a later date. I haven't had any problems making appointments and he really tries to get my vehicle ready when promised.

A
A.
02/28/2019
Good service and the price
John the owner always have good aptitude and explains the job

Jimmy C.
02/26/2019
honestt abd great service
I highly recommend this establishment they are honest and do agree job

Jesse S.
Acura MDX
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Jesse said the employees at this business were nice, and they were honest. They fixed the issue with his vehicle and the prices were reasonable.