Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DAVID T.
Buick Enclave
11/15/2019
Great, caring, quick service
Pillis Brothers does a great job. The service is always professional and of high quality. They take great care to be sure it is done right. They bend over backwards to get things done quickly and right. If there are any future problems they take care of them without issue! Great, honest people!

SA

JOHN A.
Richland, WA
11/12/2019
Great family business
These guys are honest and do great work.

RU
ROBIN U.
Roanoke, VA
Hyundai Veloster
11/09/2019
Best family own car service.
I would highly recommend.

JIM F.
Jeep Patriot
11/06/2019
Knowledgeable professional service
Pillis Bros. provided prompt professional service as they have always done.

JERI P.
11/02/2019
Always a great experience at Pillis Brothers!! They are trust worthy and all of their staff are too-notch!!

AP
ANN P.
10/31/2019
Great service as always
I use Pillis Bros. for all my auto needs and am always very satisfied.

Jim S.
Kia Forte
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business has excellent service. They don't over charge and are very straight forward. All the work is done correctly.

Ram 1500
10/26/2019
PILLIS BROTHERS.
Wonderful experience. Will definitely return and will refer to friends and family. Great folks.

DANA R.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/25/2019
The Best!
I love using local businesses. Pillis bros. has always been helpful, honest and reasonably priced. We don’t take our vehicles anywhere else. We’re very satisfied customers

Chevrolet HHR
10/25/2019
Great fast service
Always friendly, in & out same day or when promised!

HP
HILDA P.
Kia Forte
10/24/2019
The quality of work and the owners!

SN
SARAH N.
Lexus IS 250C
10/19/2019
Pillis Brothers - SARAH
Fast friendly and efficient service. I highly recommend the honest and nice folks at Pillis Brothers.

GD
GREG D.
10/18/2019
Excellent garage
I grew up in Salem, but now live in Richmond. I still prefer to get my car repairs at Pillis Brothers. They do quality work at a very competitive price. They treat their customers with respect. Even though it is not always convenient,. I still prefer to get my car repairs at Pillis Brothers.

10/18/2019
The best!
There is a reason the parking lot is always full. The owner and his employees provide excellent customer service and always do great work!

SV
SQUEEKY V.
10/17/2019
Pillis Brothers is a trusted local icon in service. I completely trust Steve and his employees with my vehicles. Great place to get general repairs and tires. I have tried shopping for tires at the big retailers and tire shops. Not even.

BR
BUDDY R.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/12/2019
Check engine light
Had bought my car in because the check engine light is on. They fixed what I am assuming the machine said was wrong with it and thank you for that but the check engine light is still on. And that concerns me . PILLIS BROS is a great place very family oriented I can always count on Steve and his crew.

NC
NORMA C.
10/11/2019
Trusted service
Not many places I feel comfortable trusting for service. So glad for Pillis. They are at least second generation business. They do the work needed, no more and I don't feel I have to check after them. And they answer my questions. They don't seem bothered when I ask a question.

G

TASHA E.
Kia Sedona
10/08/2019
Small Town friendliness
I'm impressed every time I utilize their services. Just happened that my daughter (new driver) hit the curb and busted two tires, close to the shop. I was able to pick her up and leave the vehicle. They went to the vehicle and changed both tires. The cost.... Much lower than I expected for their time and inconvenience of not having the vehicle on the lot. I like feeling just as important as one of their very own family members. Highly recommend them!