Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JEANETTE W.
Saturn L300
07/21/2019
AWESOME
The service I received was great and everyone was so polite and I love that they vacuum your car...... very nice touch

BL
BOB L.
07/15/2019
Bob
They have always been honest and fair. Their work is good. Dropped a star bc they have started to charge 4% for the use of credit or debit cards.

Cadillac SRX
07/13/2019
Excellent service as always. Steve runs a great business. Old school values with a finished product you want. Done right and done with quality.

Roanoke, VA
07/13/2019
Excellent service!
Great service, nice people. Trust their judgement.

RHONDA C.
07/12/2019
Pillis Brothers is the only place I take my car
I highly reccomend pillis brothers
They are honest ...do amazing work ....an always friendly ...ill never take my car anywhere else

CF
CLEMENS F.
07/12/2019
Pillis Bro. Maintenance & Inspection
Easy to make an appointment for the very next day. They are competent, courteous, helpful, and at a reasonable cost. They’re reliable, I’m happy with their service. I’ve been going there for about 4 years and will keep dealing with Pillis Bros.

John M.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
John said it took him a few days to get what he wanted done and to get into the business.

Cathy C.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Cathy said that she liked the place, they were honest and reliable. They were trustworthy and it was a good place to service her vehicle.

EG
EDDY G.
Buick LaCrosse
Professional, honest service
Always treated as a valuable customer. I have utmost trust in their service. Hard to find in today’s world.

MELISSA S.
Mitsubishi Outlander
07/10/2019
Pillis Brothers is the best.
Pillis Bros is the best place to take your car for inspections, maintenance & repairs. I trust them with ALL my car's needs.

SANDRA C.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
Repairs
Jeff was great. He kept me informed as to what was wrong with my car!

07/05/2019
Fast service, great communication
Inadvertently cutting my brake line was not how I wanted to start my day on July 2, and I knew that it was a slim chance that I’d get it fixed before the 4th of July holiday or the weekend. It was a red, white and blue miracle that the Pillis Bros were able to fix my brake line, pull a screw out of my tire and replace a headlight by July 3rd! I appreciated them giving me precise quotes and accurate updates. I was thrilled to have my car back in such a short time! Thanks!

MELISSA D.
Honda Element
07/03/2019
Jay/Melissa Dooley
Steve and the other employees at Pillis Brothers are great! They are so nice and always keep us informed about what’s going on with our vehicles...they don’t pressure us into doing anything extra that really doesn’t need to be done. Keep up the great work and thank you for being there!

AC
AMANDA C.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/01/2019
Great mechanic shop
Not only is it a locally owned mechanic shop that has been around here for several decades the staff is fun and friendly and are happy to answer any question for you they are very thorough with what they do and get everything completed in a timely manner you honestly could not ask for a better place to get your car worked on or get an inspection done

Cadillac DTS
06/25/2019
Excellent, Trusted Service!
Very thankful to have a locally owned business with trusted and skilled people!

REGINA C.
Roanoke, VA
06/21/2019
Had high hopes
I had a brake issue with my car and had my car to 3 other garages with still the same problem. I came to this garage told him about brake problem what the others had done and that the lights would still come on. His repair was the same that was done at garage 3. I feel that since I told them what was previously done he would call and say the codes come up for the same part that has already been changed. Then discuss options.

RANDY B.
06/21/2019
Personal, Professional Service at a fair Price.
These folks have been in business for a lot of years for a good reason. Professional work, fair prices and honesty to the consumer. I do business the same way and it's a pleasure to see that the customers best interest comes first here. Recommend to All, 5 stars

WA
WILL A.
06/14/2019
Best of the Best
You are the GREATEST ! Please stop sending me this survey !!

Billy S.
Buick LaCrosse
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Billy said the service was good and his vehicle is running good. He highly recommends them and he likes Steve a lot.

TG
Tony G.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Tony said he has always been extremely happy with the service at this business.