Daniel G. on 11/15/2017
Daniel said this business has very good service. They repaired his vehicle quickly.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tracker
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017
Tom G. on 11/13/2017
Tom said John was honest and did not try to con him. He told him what repairs he needed and what repairs he didn't need. The service was very quick. His vehicle was ready within 15 minutes.
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017
Laura R. on 11/09/2017
Laura said the prices were a little high.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
Todd F. on 11/09/2017
Todd said the mechanics did everything they were supposed to do.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
Debbie B. on 11/07/2017
Debbie said the staff were very professional. They provided very quick service and the work was fairly priced.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017
Andre N. on 10/30/2017
Andre said his vehicle is running great after taking it in for service.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Gary C. on 10/30/2017
Gary said the staff at this business did a really good job. However, the wrong parts were delivered and they had to wait until the correct ones got in. The mechanic pointed out an additional problem, and he appreciates that.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Will H. on 10/30/2017
Will said the maintenance was fine, but it took longer than expected.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
SUE C. on 10/28/2017
"It's my car that's the problem?"
The people there are always friendly even though busy, and they seem to know what they are doing. It's probably the clunker car I own that makes me hesitant to take it in--because there is always MORE it needs and I can't afford to rebuild this car, sigh.
Vehicle: Plymouth Colt
Review Created: 10/28/2017 02:56 PM
CHRISTINE R. on 10/28/2017
"Up front and honest"
Bob was honest in telling me what could wait and what couldn't. He didn't try to scare me with what would happen if I didn't do whatever. On a previous visit to Pep Boys they told me I had to change gaskets before they would do an oil change. If I didn't then the gaskets would blow. Bob didn't take advantage of my limited knowledge nor my gender.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Review Created: 10/28/2017 08:56 AM
CAMARIE H. on 10/27/2017
"Expensive "
For just an oil change with nothing including cost me $86
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Review Created: 10/27/2017 09:00 PM
Pima Automotive T., mgr at Pima Automotive responded on 10/28/2017

I am really sorry that you had to spend $86 on a oil change, but you own a vehicle that can only use expensive oil. You should have done your research before you bought this vehicle.

Pima Automotive T., mgr at Pima Automotive responded on 10/28/2017

I understand you really can't do all your reasearch on a vehicle, so I apologize for my last statement.  If you would like to come back for your next oil change, I will only charge you  $43. Again,  I am sorry that  it is needed to put in synthetic oil in your vehicle but manufacture requires it.

Guy H. on 10/27/2017
Guy said the staff was straight forward with everything and he called it like it was. They were quick and timely. The work on his vehicle was done right. He appreciated that they told him that the previous work on his vehicle was not done right. They have been in the business for a long time and they have a good formula. He will continue using them from now on.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Felix P. on 10/27/2017
Felix said the facility took too long to take care of him.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S-10
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Ross R. on 10/26/2017
Ross said he recommends the business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Blazer
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017
James F. on 10/23/2017
James said it was a convenient location and they provided great service.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017
Leasa H. on 10/22/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"This place is a mixed bag, "
1st Time there I felt like I had found a great place to take all my vehicles to be repaired. Although I did have to suffer through a depressing story from one of the mechanics about how his wife dumped him several years ago . Kinda weird I thought. I took a vehicle in to get an estimate on a leaky power steering hose and got into a very convoluted dialogue with a mechanic that was obviously in horrible back pain . I wanted to find out how much it would cost for a few repairs that I knew needed to be done before I bought the car. I knew there was a leaky hose and I knew the emergency break wasn’t working . The guy was all about wanting to charge $180 to do a big inspection on the 1986 Volvo . I tried to explain that I didn’t want an inspection just an estimate for the two repairs. It was as if we were literally speaking different languages. Then come in some boss type who looks like a character from the Sapranos . It was sort of like they thought I was trying to cheat them ,when really I was trying to give them the opportunity to become my primary car mechanic shop . He jumped into the conversation and started telling me that the price to look at the car is what it is and if Idon’t like it I can go somewhere else. I left. Went to break masters and they gave me a quick estimate on both jobs. Without all the sad divorce stories , with out making me feel like I was trying to cheat them out of something
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 10/22/2017 12:05 PM
James P. on 10/19/2017
James said the staff provided good service and they were professional.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017
KAITLIN K. on 10/18/2017
"General Service "
They always offer to price match other shops and do an amazing job. Always affordable and good quality!
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 08:02 PM
CYNTHIA H. on 10/12/2017
"TERRIFIC N THOROUGH MECHANIC"
I'm extremely impressed by the mechanic who helped me with with my car and did the work !!!! I hope I can get the name of this young man for future car maintenance !!! He was absolutely by FAR ( even as busy as he was) the MOST COURTEOUS employee I spoke with out of the group!!! He did EVE4Y LITTLE THAT NG he could do to accommodate me, he was HONEST with me too then on top of it all after my followup I'm EXTREMELY PLEASED with him because bye did an appt incredible job on even a routine job he went FAR ABOVE expectations !!!! I wish I knew his name so I could thank him myself but this will have to do LOL !!! ;-) So please if there's anyway that the email reader can relay to him my gratitude, relief and happiness I have after he took my let's say "difficult" week and chore into a a nice little outing ;-) So please thank him for me and let him know that HE NOW has a new regular customer!!! Hopefully in order for that to happen you (the reader) will show him this n tell him thank you very much n also fo4 u 5o mail ms back his name or his nickname !!! That way I can make an appt VERY SOON !!!I'm greatful for UR time!! Thank you soooo very much *****!!!!!!!! *****
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring Sdn
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 09:08 PM
Abbra M. on 10/06/2017
Abbra said the service was excellent and the staff was courteous. They got the job done in a timely fashion.
Vehicle: Saturn LS