CHARLES B.
Rochester, NY
08/22/2018
Always the best service
Always the best service, craig and his mechanics fix things the first time and never a need to bring it back for same problem. They clearly explain what is wong and are always fair. I went to a muffler shop once and they wanted to do an entire exhaust system for $800, I brought it to Pittsford Auto and Craig did a fast 5 minute repair that cost less than $30. Still good two years later!!

I recommend Pitsford Auto to anyone who asks me If I know a good Mechanic

Buick Enclave
08/16/2018
Fantastic Service!
Craig and his staff always go above and beyond. They are great.

TOM M.
Canandaigua, NY
Lexus ES 300
08/16/2018
Another excellent, affordable repair
I have been working with Craig for several years. He regularly can fix my car very affordably, never goes over the estimated cost and can get me in quickly when needed. One of the best things he does welding. I have had more than a few repairs that he fixed by welding, which many shops won't do, and it's saved me hundreds of dollars. His last weld on part of my exhaust cost $94. To replace the whole pipe with resonator, the part alone was $900. My exhaust is good as new for under $100. Before you replace some parts, ask Craig if he can weld a part in!!!

DICK S.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/09/2018
Friendly, Reliable, Honest service
I've been taking my vehicles to Gregg and and his crew for years now, wouldn't think of going anyplace else!

Fairport, NY
08/08/2018
Different visit
Not the usual visit to the shop. I don’t know if the owner not there made the difference? Everyone usually friendly and engaging. Not today. Speedy service as usual. Had to retrieve my car from back of the building and not have to go find it. Just different.

Subaru Crosstrek
08/07/2018
great garage
A trustworthy and excellent place to service my car. Thanks guys!

STEVE M.
Volkswagen Passat
08/06/2018
Highest Quality Service....They Care!
Craig and the crew at Pittsford Auto Service go the extra mile to be sure my vehicle is repaired right. I totally trust them to assess, recommend, and complete the repair right and on time. Pittsford Auto Service is one of the longest operating businesses in Pittsford. Craig knows his customers and the personalized service is a treasure for Pittsford. Whether it is a smile for me or a rose for my wife, Craig's approach to car maintenance shows he cares.

BC
BRIAN C.
GMC Yukon XL
07/10/2018
Always great service, fair prices and quick turn around!! Lucky to have Pittsford Auto in the Village!!

07/09/2018
Repair
The service was excellent and addressed some unforeseen issues with power steering. Friendly, accommodating.

ROZ G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/08/2018
friendly, informative, give suggestions, timely and professional
easy to talk to about car questions - knowledgeable and
affordable

JN
JERRY N.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/07/2018
2004 trailblazer
Very convenient and easy to get an appointment with. The repairs are always fairly priced and done on time. I also purchase their non-ethanol gas because i think it's better for my cars, lawnmower and snowblower. I'm glad they sell it there.

JOHN B.
Great repair center
Craig and his crew are very knowledgeable. I have been going to here for 8 years and never had a problem. Thanks guys!

DAVE C.
07/06/2018
Staff. You see that they care
Pittsford auto always goes above and beyond when they service all three of my Vehicle.

KR
KEITH R.
Rochester, NY
The people
Always great service by skilled professionals.

JAMES G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/01/2016
Honesty and Accomodation
I always am treated well and my auto is kept in great shape - it is an older model - 2006, but runs 'like new'

Lynne M.
New York
Honda
10/29/2016 Category: Service
Lynne said they are always excellent, which is why she always takes her vehicle there.

LARRY M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2016
Great, Great, Great
I am actually sorry I can only give them 5stars, thats all this site offers! One of the best business I have had the pleasure to work with, and that includes any kind of business. They even apologized for estimating $100 over, keep in mind that was just an estimate and they could have easily charged me that. Serivce is great, clean, courteous. My only issue is that other people seem to know how great they are so they must be really busy!

Amy M.
New York
Mazda 3
10/26/2016 Category: Service
Amy said her vehicle gets fixed every time she goes there. It's done for the price she wants to pay.

STEVE C.
Penfield, NY
10/24/2016
service
fixes only what needs to be repaired, high quality of service, my van was running poorly when driving, after being serviced last week there was a huge improvement in the ride and steering, all items fixed as requested , didn't try to sell me unnecessary repairs

AC
Adam C.
Toyota Land Cruiser
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Adam the business is incredibly honest and efficient. They know their customers and recommend only what is best for the customer.