SY
Sonja Y.
West Richland, WA
Kia Rio
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Larry. He said every time he has been to the business, they have fixed the problems and in a timely manner.
NATHAN G., Owner from Platinum Automotive responded on 11/08/2017

Always a pleasure seeing you and your family Larry.  If we dont see you before then Happy Holidays!

Kristen M.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/06/2017
Great service, as always
I can always trust the job to be done right when I take it to Platinum. Thank you, guys!
NATHAN G., Owner from Platinum Automotive responded on 10/09/2017

Thanks Kristen glad we could help

SL
Stephen L.
Lexus IS 250
10/04/2017
Platinum....ever time
This is a fantastic shop. It has the feel of a place you can sit around an drink coffee and shoot the bull...while still providing professional impeccable services. Also probably one of the cleanest and most orderly shops I have ever observed. Nate and Robert have created a fantastic environment...and everyone should strongly consider them for all future vehicle needs.
NATHAN G., Owner from Platinum Automotive responded on 10/09/2017

Thanks Stephen Always a pleasure!

SR
Shawn R.
Isuzu Trooper
10/02/2017 Category: Service
Shawn said the employees were honest. They provided fair service. The quote was quick and easy. The service was excellent.

Jeff D.
Ram Pickup
09/28/2017
Experts in what they do at Platinum Automotive!
It's a great place to have my truck fixed. Thanks Nate for finding and repairing the issues I had with my vehicle.
It's working Great now! That's all I can ask of a very good Auto Maintenance facility .
NATHAN G., Owner from Platinum Automotive responded on 10/09/2017

Always enjoy seeing you Jeff!

Brooke H.
Acura TL
09/23/2017
Very accommodating not pushy honest vibes

Megan B.
Boise, ID
09/06/2017 Category: Service
Megan said this business actually helped them on the same day. She appreciated everything that the staff did for her and she doesn't have the words to express her gratitude.

WW
Warren W.
Mercedes-Benz C320
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Warren said the service was fantastic. It was completed in a timely fashion and he was very satisfied.
NATHAN G., Owner from Platinum Automotive responded on 10/09/2017

Thanks Warren glad we could help!

Aaron S.
Benton City, WA
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Aaron said he did not have any problems. He would recommend them for service.

Joselyne S.
Mitsubishi Montero
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Joselyne said this business had low prices and she received good customer service.

Melanie C.
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Melanie said she did not have any problems with their fine service.

Steve C.
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Steve said this business took care of him and they got the job done without overcharging him.
NATHAN G., Owner from Platinum Automotive responded on 10/09/2017

It was great to meet you Steve,  Glad we could help!

NM
NATHAN M.
08/26/2017
Honors Warranty!!
I was fully prepared to spend money on a new problem, but they had the integrity to call me and let me know that the noose was actually covered under warranty from work they performed prior. They could have told me anything they wanted and I would have trusted them, now I trust them even more!

Alex M.
Dodge Journey
08/24/2017
My forever place!
I actually stumbled upon Platinum because they had a spottedfox coupon for an oil change a while back... I have been going ever since! I had struggled since I moved her from TN to find a legit shop that was fair and professional! I was so impressed by my first visit! They guys there are actually NICE! I was blown away. They even dumb it down for me when I don't understand. I will NEVER go anywhere else to get our family vehicles serviced. You can completely trust Platinum with any automotive service! #theydontdotiresthough (maybe one day!)

May B.
Kia Soul
08/24/2017
Kia Soul Maintenance
Both auto and customer are the best!

Jed M.
West Richland, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
08/21/2017
Genius
These men are the best! What could have been an extraordinary time loss and costly repair, turned out to be a simple fix and much more affordable! They time they took to troubleshoot the issue and to rule out other possibilities is one thing that sets them apart from the rest! I am so grateful for Platinum Automotive and will always bring them my business.

CP
Candess P.
Saturn L300
08/16/2017
It was a pleasant wait and didn't take long!
The guys were very efficient and informing. I appreciate the print outs and explanation of what you found!
NATHAN G., Owner from Platinum Automotive responded on 10/09/2017

Thanks for the review Candess let us know if you need anything else!

BI
Brook I.
Dodge Dart
08/14/2017 Category: Service
Brook said she likes the service they provide. Her job uses them and she just recently started taking her personal vehicles here.
NATHAN G., Owner from Platinum Automotive responded on 10/09/2017

Thanks for the review Brook we look forward to seing you again!

Josh B.
08/07/2017 Category: Service
Josh said this business was very friendly and easy. He was in and out and the staff was quick. They got the job done and they were great.

Collise C.
08/02/2017
Friendly, accommodating, thorough
Robert "tolerated " my continuous phone inquiries regarding my darn extended warranty. He explained my policy clearer than the Nissan dealership and he is ALWAYS professional!
I will ALWAYS remember his presentation he did at the BNI group. My car is not brand new and he helped me to realize that the "smell" of a paid off car is far better than "nee car smell"😁