Alex M.
Dodge Journey
08/24/2017
My forever place!
I actually stumbled upon Platinum because they had a spottedfox coupon for an oil change a while back... I have been going ever since! I had struggled since I moved her from TN to find a legit shop that was fair and professional! I was so impressed by my first visit! They guys there are actually NICE! I was blown away. They even dumb it down for me when I don't understand. I will NEVER go anywhere else to get our family vehicles serviced. You can completely trust Platinum with any automotive service! #theydontdotiresthough (maybe one day!)

May B.
Kia Soul
08/24/2017
Kia Soul Maintenance
Both auto and customer are the best!

Jed M.
West Richland, WA
08/21/2017
Genius
These men are the best! What could have been an extraordinary time loss and costly repair, turned out to be a simple fix and much more affordable! They time they took to troubleshoot the issue and to rule out other possibilities is one thing that sets them apart from the rest! I am so grateful for Platinum Automotive and will always bring them my business.

CP
Candess P.
Saturn L300
08/16/2017
It was a pleasant wait and didn't take long!
The guys were very efficient and informing. I appreciate the print outs and explanation of what you found!
NATHAN G., Owner from Platinum Automotive responded on 10/09/2017

Thanks for the review Candess let us know if you need anything else!

Nate Goetsch
Owner

BI
Brook I.
Dodge Dart
08/14/2017 Category: Service
Brook said she likes the service they provide. Her job uses them and she just recently started taking her personal vehicles here.
NATHAN G., Owner from Platinum Automotive responded on 10/09/2017

Thanks for the review Brook we look forward to seing you again!

Nate Goetsch
Owner

Josh B.
08/07/2017 Category: Service
Josh said this business was very friendly and easy. He was in and out and the staff was quick. They got the job done and they were great.

Collise C.
08/02/2017
Friendly, accommodating, thorough
Robert "tolerated " my continuous phone inquiries regarding my darn extended warranty. He explained my policy clearer than the Nissan dealership and he is ALWAYS professional!
I will ALWAYS remember his presentation he did at the BNI group. My car is not brand new and he helped me to realize that the "smell" of a paid off car is far better than "nee car smell"😁

JJ
Jim J.
08/02/2017
Fluid flush
You guys always do a great job for a reasonable price. Thanx

IZ
Ivan Z.
Dodge Dakota
08/02/2017 Category: Service
Ivan said they were fast and efficient. They explained everything in detail and it was a positive experience.

Bob S.
Toyota Venza
08/02/2017 Category: Service
Bob said this business got him in and out. They did a good job.

Jeff P.
08/01/2017
The only shop that I let fix my truck
A bunch of slackers that always do an awsome job. They are quick clean and very helpful best auto shop around.

Mirza G.
Toyota Matrix
08/01/2017 Category: Service
Mirza said he recommends this facility.

John T.
Pasco, WA
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/01/2017 Category: Service
John said this business was quick and he did not have any problems. He said he appreciates the help and they had good, friendly service.

Camille H.
Volvo XC60
08/01/2017 Category: Service
Camille said everything was done to her satisfaction at the business.

John B.
08/01/2017 Category: Service
John said they did exactly what he asked and they did it at a good price. He's pleased with the service.

Rex S.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/01/2017 Category: Service
Rex said he recommends this business for service.

EC
Eva C.
08/01/2017 Category: Service
Eva said this business was efficient and they took care of her.

JV
Jesse V.
GMC Yukon
07/28/2017
Fast and friendly
My Yukon started making noises and brakes were acting up. I stopped in to have it looked at. They said I couldn't get in until Thursday, but Robert said if I could leave my Yukon at the shop they can try to look at it that day (Monday) I said yes, left it there went to work and got a call 2 hours later saying what was wrong and that they can fix it but needed to order one part that would be In the next day. Fast friendly and honest. I will be back!

Jed M.
West Richland, WA
07/11/2017
Professionals, Quality work, affordable, trustworthy
Best place in town to have your car worked on, hands down.

MA
Maria A.
Pasco, WA
Honda Accord
07/08/2017 Category: Service
Maria said the service was very good and she had no problems. The employees were fast, friendly and they did a good job. They could not have done a better job and everything was great.