Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

AP
Annie P.
Manteca, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Great as always!
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out our Hyundai survey and thanks for the 5 star rating you gave us.

Riverbank, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Called me and we worked it out
Excellent response from the dealership thanks for contacting me makes you feel like you’re a valued customer

09/18/2020 Category: Service
Always nice to go to this dealer
Great place but a little slow other then this it’s an awesome place
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Thanks for being a long time customer of ours and for taking the time to fill out our hyundai survey.
And we do hope your next visit will be a 5 star one.

Ricky S.
Oakdale, CA
09/07/2020 Category: Service
Appt. was on time service writer Athena told me what was going to happen and that repairs were covered. Called me when finished and car was repaired, no surprises
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out our hyundai survey and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you again on your next service visit.

RAJBIR S.
Stockton, CA
09/04/2020
Best Service
I got my car service done by Brian and it was a great time. The best price and the best quality.
Thanks, Brain, and team
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

Mr Singh,

GG
Gary G.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
Had my Veracruz serviced by Platinum Hyundai again and received great service. The service at this dealership, led by Brian Schneider, is the main reason that we and our family have all our vehicles serviced here.
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 09/03/2020

TP
Thomas P.
Sutter Creek, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona
08/26/2020 Category: Service
First service
Excellent experience, great people, no issues at all.
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 08/26/2020

Maria G.
08/09/2020 Category: Service
hospitality was wonderful
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020

Manteca, CA
2008 Hyundai Accent
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for taking care of my car needs.

08/06/2020 Category: Service
Athina Give me good customer service
Give me good customer serviceAnd help me out and give me advice as well

Debbie D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Always take my car here and even my non-Hyundai cars.

Debbie Dahl,

Hopefully our red carpet service was good for you. LOL and as always thanks again for taking the time to fill out our hyundai survey. Your awesome have a great day my friend.

SV
Steven V.
Oakley, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Primo Service at Platinum
I've purchased my last three vehicles at Platinum Hyundai. One of the reasons I keep going back, besides the low pressure sales staff, is the great service department. My service manager, Athina Walters, is always very attentive and ensures my service is done promptly and completed when she said it would be. Gold star to Athina!
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Ronald C.
Discovery Bay, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Always have a great experience here with the staff and the service department.
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Ron,

Thank you guys you are the best and as always thanks for my presents you bring me im sure you know what i mean and  Thanks so much for being part of our platinum Hyundai family your business means so much to us.

Lathrop, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
No Better Place
Sales, Finance and Service everyone treated me with respect. I finally had a great experience buying a car! I recommend buying your next car here. You will not be disappointed.
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

LJ
Leslie D J.
Concord, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/21/2020 Category: Service
They have been very good to me and my family. We have bought 3 cars from them and I will go back.
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Stockton, CA
2008 Hyundai Azera
Great Job With Troublesome Problem
I found Athena, my service advisor, to be extremely knowledgeable about my Hyundai Azera. She demonstrated concern as the total bill increased but patiently and accurately explained all of the issues. The car is 12 years old after all and this was the first major service with anything of any substance. I believe that had much to do with the service you have provided me for most of my ownership on a car purchased new. I know my next car will be purchased at Platinum Hyundai.
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Bill its always a pleasure to see you my friend its been many years now and you always bring a smile to us when we see you its rare these days to find good people like yourself. Hope your wife is feeling better. And as always thanks for taking the time to fill out our survey.