Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5rating 3.91rating 3.91

Overall Rating 4.0175412/5Overall Rating 4.0175412/5Overall Rating 4.0175412/5Overall Rating 4.0175412/5rating 4.0175412
Overall Rating 2.17544/5Overall Rating 2.17544/5rating 2.17544rating 2.17544rating 2.17544

Southampton, NY
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Overall good experience

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service, quick turnaround
This was the quickest service I've ever had at this service plaza, and I've been going there for minor repairs and oil changes for 5 years. I'll be back! :)

11/19/2018 Category: Service
Somewhat done work to my car, but I wish they check my tire pressure.
LASABLE A G. from Plaza Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Good morning.. My name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at plaza auto mall. I have tried to contact you via your phone number on file with us in reference to your previous experience here. Please give me a call as soon as possible to discuss further in detail.
Thank you for your time, and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

Rose M.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Convenient to my home.
I do not want to.receive a huge number of calls to renew or upgrade my service on a car with low mileage.
LASABLE A G. from Plaza Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback, unfortunately the part you needed is not covered under warranty so in fact whenever anyone needs to order that specific piece for the starter that is the cost from Hyundai, not Plaza Auto Mall. We will however take your name off the listing for the buyback program.
If you have any other questions please feel free to give me a call at 347-554-6603.

Lombardi S.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE WAS FAST
SERVICE WAS FAST BUT I WAS LOOKING FOR COURTNEY BUT WAS TOLD HE WASN'T IN
LASABLE A G. from Plaza Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! Customer service is our # priority!

Ruth R.
Servicio
More faster
LASABLE A G. from Plaza Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Queens, NY
Poor customer service
car smelled from cigarettes recall performed with no explanation
LASABLE A G. from Plaza Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

I'm glad I was able to assist you today to give you the explanation of your recall, and a bit of information about the wait times.
As per our conversation, you are now entitled to a complimentary car wash and detailing for the smoke in your model.
Also.. please let me know if you are still having the noise concern, if the noise persists please contact me directly to schedule your appointment.
Once again, my name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager and I can be reached at 347-554-6603.
Thank you for your time today, and enjoy your holiday.

Judy A.
Curteous and conveinience...
The Hyundai brand and service are commendable!
LASABLE A G. from Plaza Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Customer service is our #1 priority! It is our goal to give you 5 star service at your next visit.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service people and their frendly attitude.
great service, service person answered all my questions.
LASABLE A G. from Plaza Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the near future!

AJ
Antoine J.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2018 Category: Service
I experienced a very poor service at Plaza Auto Mall in Brooklyn
it used to be great and relaxing place to get your car serviced years ago. As management changes, service has deteriorated and now I think its all about a quick buck and to force new car sales instead of satisfying long standing Hyundai owners.
LASABLE A G. from Plaza Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Good morning Antoine, my name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at Plaza Auto Mall. I sincerley apologize that you feel that way about your previous service visits to our center. I will be reaching out to  you personally to discuss in detail.

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Good Job People
Lovely customer service on the phone who accommodated on getting an appointment I needed. Customer care was very pleasant at listening to all my concerns @Hyundai dealer.Good Job !! Keep up the good work. :)
LASABLE A G. from Plaza Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.. Customer service is our #1 priority! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the near future.

PH
Pinchus H.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2018 Category: Service
customer service
Cassa was wonderful to work with
LASABLE A G. from Plaza Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business!

New York, NY
Its ok
Wish they would do a thorough check to figure out wats wrong and not just ask whats wrong and only fix what you remember to tell them.
LASABLE A G. from Plaza Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, we will take your suggestions and make it into an action plan for the future to make things easier for  our clients. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

LF
Lawrence F.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Major engine replacement-great, additional damage not expected
The engine replacement, under warranty, was great. Quick for the part & amount of work required, efficient & it seems to work fine. However, when the car was returned to me weeks later, the driver side window switch was damaged. I am still in discussions with them to take responsibility for that damage & replace the switch.
LASABLE A G. from Plaza Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

We will be in contact with you shortly to discuss damages. But we thank you for your feedback and for being a valued customer here at Plaza AutoMall.

TA
Towanna A.
Millstone, NJ
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Love my car, hate the customer service
I would definitely recommend the car, the brand, I love it, but the customer service is below average.
LASABLE A G. from Plaza Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Good morning Towanna, my name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at Plaza Auto Mall. To start off I apologize on behalf of the sales department, even if your salesperson was not available  you should have been directed to the service center so you could schedule an appointment to have your concern addressed before a years time. Please give me a call back as soon as possible to go over a few details. I can be reached at 347-554-6603. Thank you for your time.

KH
Kathy H.
My experiences
Nice, clean place to wait with TV
Friendly staff

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Decent service
Staff was rude at the beginning but got better toward the end. It took longer than expected to repair recalls on my vehicle. I waited 2 HOURS for them to find my vehicle and return it to me when I went to pick it up.
LASABLE A G. from Plaza Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Good afternoon. I tried reaching out to you about your recent visit to explain some of the reasons for your extended wait time. My name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at Plaza AutoMall. I wanted to go over some details with you and I also wanted to offer you some sort of compensation for your experience. Please give me a call at 347-554-6603 to discuss in detail. Thank you for  your time and for giving us the opportunity to re earn your business.

HG
Hector G.
Hatboro, PA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Service OK, advisor disappears, other then that, they recognized pre-paid maintenance plain, there's ( 2 ) of them. That was problem before.
When advisor didn't come in or make contact, I asked little older man with white hear to check, he came out very disrespectful, didn't want to check, playing around with girls in office. Also, from what I se now, there's bot a lot of new car's, what your getting older car's. Problem where do you put them with out getting ticket's, your putting them parking lot down block, my problem was, as hole took key's from the car in front of mine. This P.R. guy told me your service guy's put car bus stop and they didn't tell him nothing. This my second car with you people, I will continue with you, even though my barber ( female ) disagree, she said go gas station, I tell her what about re-call's.

LD
Linda D.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Needs improvement
LASABLE A G. from Plaza Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Good afternoon Linda. I am sorry you did not receive the level of customer service that you have come to expect from Hyundai. In an effort to ensure 100% client satisfaction we are retraining alot of our staff on our new procedures. I will be calling you shortly to go over some further details. Thank you so much for your feedback and if you have any questions or concerns please give me a call at 347-554-6603.
Lasable Goode
Client Relations Manager.

Chynita H.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
POOR COMMUNICATION
COMMUNICATON IS VERY POOR. THEY TAKE TO LONG TO GET THE CARE UPON PICKUP. NOBODY HEARS THE CASHIER ON THE RADIO. THIS IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND FRUSTRATING. THE WORK IS GOOD, BUT EVERHTING IS HORRIBLE. NOT SURE I WOULD RECOMMEND ANY TO GO THEIR. NEEDS IMPROVEMENT.
LASABLE A G. from Plaza Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we are in the process of changing some of our staff to accomodate all of our customer service issues. I will give you a call in a moment to discuss.