Overall Rating 3.92/5Overall Rating 3.92/5Overall Rating 3.92/5rating 3.92rating 3.92

Overall Rating 4.1294147/5Overall Rating 4.1294147/5Overall Rating 4.1294147/5Overall Rating 4.1294147/5rating 4.1294147
Overall Rating 2.0823548/5Overall Rating 2.0823548/5rating 2.0823548rating 2.0823548rating 2.0823548

VS
Vincent S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Complete and friendly service
Everything from making the appointment to its completion was excellent. A big change with these new owners, for the better.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Hi Mr. Scutaro,

Thank you for your kind words and your 5 Star Review! Most of all, thank you for giving us props on all the hard work we are putting into making your service experience truly exceptional. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

RA
Ray A.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer was very informative, and made the process of coming in for a recall and general maintenance easier. At no point did I have any unanswered questions. Thanks, Jenn!

Hi Mr. Adams,

Thsnk you for your kinds words and your 5 Star Review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

AI
Ahmed I.
06/18/2019 Category: Service

Hi Mr. Ibrahim,

Thank you for your 5 Star Review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Service of Hyundai Tuscan
We scheduled a visit with our car and brought it on time. The inspection of the car took about an hour. After we left we realized that the filters and oils haven't been changed. Nobody reminded us about it. When we called back we were told that we have to make another appointment. To avoid too much hassle we decided to go to the nearest shop where the job was done in half an hour. We were not impressed with the service that Hyundai provided.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

We apologize for dropping the ball with you at your last service visit. We value your loyalty and your business will call you within 24 hours to verbally apologize and discuss how we can make things right for you.

ZJ
Zacquille J.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Never Again.
DO NOT HAVE THE PERSON’S CAR WINDOW OPEN IN A TREE INFESTED AREA. I HAD BRANCHES AND LEAVES ALL IN MY CAR. MY MAT WHERE DIRTY WITH MOTOR OIL. ALL DUE TO A SIMPLE INSPECTION. NEVER AGAIN
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

I apologize for your poor experience here at our service department. We will look into this immediately and call you within 24 hours to make things right with you. We value your loyalty and your business and want to make sure we continue as your place of choice for all your automotive needs. Looking forward to speaking with you tomorrow.

RL
Rochelle L.
Amazing Changes
I promised I would never bring my vehicle back to the dealer however this time around I was very impressed. I had no problems checking my car in. The young lady was very courteous and greeted me with a smile which is rare nowadays. I didn’t feel cheated and the staff was very friendly. Thank you and I will continue to service my car there.

Hi Ms. Lancy!

We're thrilled that you noticed the changes, since have been working real hard at improving your experience here at Plaza Hyundai. Thank you for your amazing words and your 5 Star Review as well! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Lewanika S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Quick Response
I would like to thank the Service manager and staff for reaching out to me . The issues were resolved in a very efficient manner.

Great place but...
Had an appointment but my name wasn't in the book.
Had oil change in January 2019 , took car to service and anothe unnecessary oil change was done.
Car drives very smooth and quiet before service was done;
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 06/16/2019

We apologize for not meeting your expectations at your last service visit. We will reach out to you by end of business day tomorrow to discuss where we fell short and how we can make things better. We value your business and look forward to speaking with you.

Shirelle S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
It’s cool they do what they have to do .

Hi Ms. Solomon,

Thank you for your kind words and your 5 Star Review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

MV
Mary V.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
The new workers care about the customers. They go out of there way to help you
Compare to the last time i was there the improvement of service has gone up a lot.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Hi Ms. Valva,

Thank you for your kind words and your 5 Star Review! We've been working real hard on our customer service and are extremely happy you noticed! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

2006 Hyundai Sonata
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Plaza Hyundai - Excellent A+ Service
I consider the entire professional staff from the moment I bring the car in for any service at Plaza Hyundai are always excellent in assisting their customers. They are very courteous and polite.. Speak in a very nice manner to the customer. They all have a professional and serious but friendly manner with the customer. I always feel very confident about the excellent service I am provided from all the staff. I also greatly appreciated the exceptional efficient and knowledgeable communication with Assistant Service Manager.. who provided courteous, and timely information and very professional to confer with about my Hyundai car being properly serviced. I was very impressed with the results as well after my service because the car was driving and running even better afterward. Thank you again Plaza Hyundai for your consistent reliability and reputation as one of, if not Brooklyn's best auto service center.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Hi Mr. Wilensky,

Thank you for the amazing words and 5 Star Review! It feels so good when someone recognizes all the hard work you put in and then tells it to the world! Thank you for your loyalty as well and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

RA
Robert A.
Jackson, GA
Plaza review
Excellent timely service. Very well done. Will return.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Hi Mr. Alpert,

Thank you for your 5 Star Review and your kind words! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Post service car valet could be much better. Prices should really be reasonable Followup
The prior review that I submitted was in no way to reflect the professionalism of Aaron (the service adviser). He was cordial and did his job with courtesy and respect. My issues with pricing and the technician's assessment of needing wiper blades while mine are only 2 months old is what really concerned me. As stated before, I think it is ridiculous to pay over $1,300.00 for brakes and rotors all around when I got it done for $450.00. So please do not take this as a negative comment on Aaron. As far as the Valet service, I think is could definitely improve. If there is anything else you need from me, I will gladly discuss it with you. Thanks, Joe

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Post service car valet could be much better. Prices should really be reasonable
See prior comment
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Sorry we were unable to meet your expectations at your last service visit. I will look into the pricing as well as why it took so long to retrieve your vehicle and then reach out to you before end of business tomorrow. We value our customers and your feedback and happiness is important to us. Looking forward to speaking with you.

East Orange, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Overall Experience
The staff are very kind and helpful.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your kind words and your 5 Star Review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service interview!

Consumer
Quick, clear, efficient.

Hi Ms. Philbert

Toms River, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Overall good service
After waiting a very long time for my car to be done they did apologize profusely and did reward us with a $25 gift card for the inconvenience

Hi Mr. Baum,

Thank you for your kind words and your Review. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit so that we can earn that 5th Star! Also thank you for that message you left on voicemail, it was truly appreciated!

Servy
The service adviser was curtius and accurate about the time my car would be ready so I was able to get to work at a reasonable time.

Benfield M.
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Dealer performance
Very good service.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 06/09/2019

Hi Mr. Munroe,

06/08/2019 Category: Service
Checking In
Great attitude from the customer rep who signs you in for service.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star Review and your kind words!  We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

SR
Scott R.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service,service on the vehicle 🚗 was done in a reasonable time work was done well.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Hi Mr. Redmond,

MF
Marie F.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service. I’m very thankful
The service is great and I would definitely come again whenever I have a problem. No complaints at all.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019