Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5rating 3.9rating 3.9

Overall Rating 4.0158744/5Overall Rating 4.0158744/5Overall Rating 4.0158744/5Overall Rating 4.0158744/5rating 4.0158744
Overall Rating 2.1428568/5Overall Rating 2.1428568/5rating 2.1428568rating 2.1428568rating 2.1428568

Hyundai
Rep called back and gave feedback to CSR. Offered Free Oil change and tire rotation! I will use free oil change but given my lease has a year left and just had tires rotated I will not have the mileage to need it.

Cost not reasonable
No Comment
LASABLE A G., Client Relations Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Good afternoon and thank you for taking the time to take my call today. I am happy that we came to a resolution about the price discrepancy. As discussed, at your next service appointment you will receive a complimentary oil change and tire rotation.

Thank you for being a valued client here at Plaza Auto Mall. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give me a call directly at 347-554-6603.

Stephen M.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
01/19/2019 Category: Service
You have kids as service reps that don't know anything
It was a total waste of my time to bring my Genesis here for repair . What they wanted $1200.00 for plus a $130.00 diagnostic that I don't think was done I had repaired for $100.00. Talk about a ripoff ..
LASABLE A G., Client Relations Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Good morning Stephen, my name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at Plaza Auto Mall. I have tried reaching out to you on the number that we have on file for you. I am trying to go over some details about your recent visit to our service center. The diagnostic was done on your model, in which it was determined that our cable shifter needed to be replaced and you declined any further service at our center. Please give me a call as soon as possible to discuss things in further detail. I can be reached at 347-554-6603. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you for your time, and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/18/2019 Category: Service
The service was busy, but got my car ready within the time promised

Thank you for your positive feedback, our clients satisfaction is our #1 Priority. We thank you for taking the time to fill out our client service survey and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Vehicle recall

2011 Hyundai Tucson
Always happy here
Was able to set up the appointment in a. Purple of days from our call. The job was performed quickly and professionally.

01/17/2019 Category: Service
The attention was great
The seevice man was nice & completely tells me really i need to do to keep my car running as new. I like it
LASABLE A G., Client Relations Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

DI
Dulbreg I.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Very crowded
Dropping of car is a battle

TC
Tracey C.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Why don't they update us?!?!
Went for an oil change, which should take under an hour. 2 hours later I received a phone call to come back to get my car, yet I had never left. The person who called claimed that she was just in the waiting area. I called her on her bullshit and said that no one had come in to say my name, let alone no female employees had come in to speak to customers in the 2 hours I was there. She said "ok, I'll meet you at the cashier", which she didnt. Thank God for the nice cashier who escorted me back to the service area to get my paperwork to get my car.

Good afternoon Tracey, my name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at Plaza Auto Mall. I have tried reaching out to you about your recent experience here at our service center. Please give me a call as soon as possible to discuss these issues.
I can be reached at 347-554-6603. I look forward to your call.

ES
Ernesto S.
01/15/2019 Category: Service

01/14/2019 Category: Service
...
...

Thank  you for taking the time to speak with me today. I am happy that we came to a resolution about your previous visit to our service center. Once again I apologize for the lack of communication and I will be speaking to the Hyundai Service manager about this matter. As discussed I am giving you a complimentary oil change and tire rotation at the time of your next visit. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me directly. I can be reached at 347-554-6603. Thank you for your time, and for the opportunity to earn your business.

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Time for improvements
This place is going to drain because of people who doesn't care.
Hyundai Corporate: you better do something for a change.
LASABLE A G., Client Relations Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Good afternoon, my  name is Lasable Goode and I am the Client Relations Manager here at Plaza AutoMall. I was reaching out to you in reference to a recent customer service survey that you completed online. I understand that you had some issues during your recent visit. Please give me a call as soon as possible so we can discuss your experience. I  can be reached at 347-554-6603. Thank you for your time and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Five days for a knock sensor!
Hyundai gets parts delivered twice a day. How could one of their own parts take 10 deliveries to show up?

Good afternoon and thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I am happy that we came to some resolution regarding the issues that you had at our service center. As discussed you will be receiving a complimentary oil change and tire rotation at the time of your next appointment. If you have any other questions or concerns please give me a call.
Thank you for your time.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good but takes long
They fixed my car but they took very long time which was 3 weeks. For few times they called me to pick up my car and when I went there they told me it was an mistake but they fixed my car really good and now it works very good.

Good morning and thank you for taking the time to complete our customer service survey. We value our clients opinions very highly. Thank you very much for your positive feedback

Keith M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Poor service
Service department is very poor. Brought my 2018 Santa Fe in for an engine service and an oil change. Same exact issues as when I brought it in, but they "did a diagnostic, no issues with the car". They didn't charge me, but who needs free service if you're having issues with a practically new car!!!
LASABLE A G., Client Relations Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Good afternoon, my name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at Plaza Auto Mall. I am contacting you in regards to a recent client service survey that you completed online. I understand that you were not satisfied with the level of customer service you received while in our service center. Please give me a call as soon as possible to go over our options. My number is 347-554-6603. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

CJ
Cheryl J.
Excellent staff
Warm anf friendly staff

Good morning and thank you very much for your positive feedback. My name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at Plaza Auto Mall. Customer service is our #1 priority! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the near future. If  you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give me a call at 347-554-6603. Thank you for your time and for the opportunity to earn your business.

AI
Anthony I.
Professional and courteous
I brought my car dropped it off and was called when it ready to pick up. Every thing was performed in a professional and courteous manner.

AE
Andrew E.
Kerhonkson, NY
recalls
Service is fine but model has had a lot of recalls.
LASABLE A G., Client Relations Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Hello, my name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at Plaza Auto Mall. I just wanted to reach out to say thank you for taking the time to complete our client satisfaction survey. Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the near future.

Christopher M.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast, better-than-expected service. Very satisfied.
Fast, better-than-expected service. Very satisfied.

Timing could be better
My first experience. Keith butler who register my car was very good. I called Keith to explain to him was the problem. He told me to bring the car back. Issues was resolved.

Thank you very much for taking the time to speak to me today. I am happy that we were able to resolve the issue. As per our conversation I am offering you a complimentary oil change and tire rotation at your next visit.
Once again my name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here. If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to give me a call directly at 347-554-6603.

Mostly Positive
The older gentleman and manager are courteous and very professional. There is however, a young lady that works there that needs further training on customer service. Her attitude and manner towards customers proved to be quite rude.

It was a pleasure speaking to you today. I am happy we were able to resolve the problem today. As per our conversation I will have one of my service advisers reach out to you about the cost of your replacement tire and at your next service visit you are entitled to a complimentary oil change and tire rotation.
Once again my name is Lasable Goode and if you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to give me a call directly at 347-554-6603.