Overall Rating 3.89/5Overall Rating 3.89/5Overall Rating 3.89/5rating 3.89rating 3.89

Overall Rating 4.0289871/5Overall Rating 4.0289871/5Overall Rating 4.0289871/5Overall Rating 4.0289871/5rating 4.0289871
Overall Rating 2.1014522/5Overall Rating 2.1014522/5rating 2.1014522rating 2.1014522rating 2.1014522

LC
Lisa C.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Plaza Hyundai Service
I had an excellent experience. Everyone was professional and helpful.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Great experiene
From the the girl who set up the appointment to the service advisor, I had. great experience there

Ronald R.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great job

PB
Paul B.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Courteous Service
I an ECM software update and it was handled quickly and professionally. Well done.

FC
N/A

ES
Eva S.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
My service was done within 2 hours. The staff was polite.

RJ
Rosalind J.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
get car serviced
My representative, made sure that everything was cheched on my car
And even things I did not know had to
Be corrected or replaced. I bought my
Car from this dealer and always service my
Sonata here. Thanks, Courtney Browne

03/11/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT
My experience was wonderful. I am very fortunate to receive the same adviser every time he always make sure my car get what is needed. The mechanic are very informative and advises if something will be needed by my next visit. Will say so far i have not had any problem with this location.

IG
Igor G.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
quality of service
There is only one negative remark - long waiting until the car was picked up for service ( 1 hour ).

Caroline W.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service excellent in each department to include cashiers.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Improve pick up
Repairs are good, no upsell. Pick up procedure needs to be improved.

PG
Patrick G.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast & Friendly
Fast and friendly service

FB
Freddy B.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Great people to be around
Tabatha help me and got my car done at the time she promised and I appreciate that it was done on time
LASABLE A G., Client Relations Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback, our client’s satisfaction is our #1 Priority. We thank you for taking the time to fill out our client service survey and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Have a lot of patience
After hours coordination of picking up your car is a total joke

Dianne M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Its not.! Just don't feel comfortable with that dealership.

Good afternoon Dianne and thank you for taking the time to take my call today.
My name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at Plaza Auto Mall. I am happy that we were able to speak today and go over the details of your last visit at our service center. As discussed I would love for you to stop in and speak to our service manager Michael to go over the complimentary multipoint inspection just to ensure that your vehicle is running at its best. You are also going to be receiving a complimentary oil change at your next visit just as a token of gratitude for you being a valuable client here at Plaza Hyundai.
If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to give me a call at 347-554-6603.
Thank you for your time and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

EL
Edwin L.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
My car service
Great job and did it very quickly. Staff was great thank u

Bernadette S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Brittney
I received very good service.
LASABLE A G., Client Relations Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

DF
Duble F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Tail light cover
My left tail light cover was damaged by someone while my was parked in Manhattan. And I drove the car to Hyundai plaza to fix it for me in November. But they didn’t have the part and Courtney put it on order for me. I returned on the 25th of February and they got it done . Thank you. Good job

CJ
Cheryl J.
Repair service
Will be back for my oil change in a few months

Good morning Cheryl, my name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at Plaza Auto Mall. I was contacting you in regards to the recent client survey that you completed online. I understand that you were dissatisfied with the level of customer service that you recieved while in our service center. Please give me a call as soon as possible to discuss what transpired. I can be reached at 347-554-6603. Thank you for your time, and for the opportunity to earn your business.

Colin H.