Joe C.
New York
Saturn Ion
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the business did a great job and he was able to be seen right away.

Bob M.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the business provided a convenient, very accommodating and quick service. He also said they did a nice job.

KL
Kathy L.
North Syracuse, NY
Chevrolet S-10
03/27/2019
love the discounts and service
great

GV
Gerard Paul V.
Syracuse, NY
03/24/2019
Highly recommend
Good prices, great service. From an oil change to an engine overhaul I would highly recommend Plonys. Never take my care anywhere else.

JV
John V.
Manlius, NY
03/15/2019 Category: Service
John said he has used this business for years, and he would recommend the business for service.

LK
Lloyd K.
03/14/2019
Good customer service. Promptly did oil change and car inspection and replaced wiper blades. Discussed results

Marsha M.
Liverpool, NY
03/09/2019
I can always trust Plony's it gives me a sense of security. Thank you for all you do. Marsha M
Everyone is so friendly. Completely trust them! Very nice waiting area...

Judy M.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Judy said that the place is good, they treat her well.

Christine S.
03/03/2019
Great service and they went above and beyond. No overcharging for things not really needed. Honest

RP
Ralph P.
Nissan Frontier
03/03/2019
very professional
Marco work on my truck like it was his own.

MK
Martin K.
Liverpool, NY
03/01/2019
They are wonderful, work with you!
They are great people, I've found them after getting screwed over from another shop! Plony auto has been wonderful and they work with me and understand my concerns! I'd recommend them 10 folds!

LD
Laura D.
02/24/2019
Owner
As always friendly and quick

NR
Nicole R.
Dodge Dart
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Nicole said she really appreciates the customer service she received and how the mechanic went the extra mile. He explained everything that was being done to her vehicle.

CA
Colleen A.
Minoa, NY
02/19/2019
Just like the good old days!
Every time I go here I know I will get good service and fair pricing.

CIndy H.
Clay, NY
Toyota Matrix
02/07/2019
Emergency tow visit
I had an emergency come up where I needed to be towed to an auto repair shop. My back brakes had failed and the brake pads actually fell off my car. AAA towed me to Plony's Auto Merchants. Plony's called me as soon as they received my car, so I could describe the situation. They provided an estimation as to when they could look at my car. The estimation was accurate, they looked at my car when they said they would. They called to tell me what they were going to do and approximately how much it would cost. They quickly repaired my car and the services were just as approximated. I appreciated all the Plony's did to help me in an emergency repair. They treated me like I was a long-standing customer when this was this first time I had visited their auto shop..