PK
Pauline K.
03/23/2019
Friendly and professional
They always are friendly, courteous and professional. I used to manage a tire and service center so my expectations are higher. I expect to get the kind of service and treatment that I used to give my customers. Now I'm not saying they are better than I was but pretty close in my book. Keep it up and Thank You

SR
Sean R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/21/2019
Excellent customer service and honest folks

WL
William L.
Competent and Friendly
Just in for a NYS inspection. In and out in no time flat. Polmanteer’s is our “go to” repair center whether it is our Audi or our Explorer. Great people and very friendly!

Shane H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
One Stop Shop
A very pleasant experience with very reliable and trusted staff.

Completed NYS Inspection, checked areas of concern and replaced both sets of brakes. Work was completed very quick & was a quality expirence from start to finish.

AD
Anna D.
03/13/2019
I've always relied on the very competent service here. What is really helpful is getting thorough explanations of issues, parts, & fixes. Having an older car, I appreciate that! Everyone is respectful, knowledgable, & helpful. And the waiting area is pleasant & clean, which is nice if you have to wait for the work being done.

CE
Connie E.
Car repair
Polmateers has always taken my car in on short notice most of the time, very friendly an fare prices

Jason C.
Dundee, NY
Cadillac SRX
03/13/2019
Needed new tires asked for recommendation . Very happy. I am a repeat customer due to the fact they always honest and reliable. I do recommend to all my friends and family to go there.

Sue B.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Sue said it was great and all the guys are great there.

Bob B.
Dodge Durango
Like family
They treat you like family.

Laurie M.

Chris M.
Branchport, NY
Ford Edge
Tire swap
Always a pleasure to do business with. Quick turnaround and knowledgeable. Thank you.

KP
Kristen P.
Massena, NY
03/06/2019
Great people, quick work!
They got my car in quickly, and took care of what I needed. Very efficient and nice people

PB
Persephone B.
Reliable every time!
I've been going to Polmanteer Auto for years. From my experience, I have learned that I can fully trust that only what my car needs repaired will be fixed. It's not like other places where they try to get you to replace several parts when they are still in working condition. I like peace of mind. Don't you?

Very satisfied
As always, service is completed timely with high quality. The waiting room is very nice and clean. Staff are friendly and informative throughout the process.

Becky S.
Branchport, NY
Ford Police Interceptor
Truck repair
We have always had excellent service and the work they do is outstanding.

03/03/2019
Great Place
Best shop I've ever brought my cars to

PH
Patrick H.
03/02/2019
If it's an oil change you're after, go there. In about 20 minutes you're paying the bill and on your way. Gavin and his crew are fantastic. Highly recommend!!!

Chris M.
03/01/2019
Emergency service
My son is a student at Keuka College and his car broke down. Had the car towed to polmanteer auto. We’re able to get my sons car in same day and fix a exhaust problem.
Great honest service. I would highly recommend to anyone.
David M.

Adam B.
Kia Sorento
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Adam said he was satisfied with the service at the business and he also said they were always reliable.

James H.
02/27/2019
The lead technician and friendly staff
This is a great shop and always there when you need them