Duane W.
Oldsmobile Aurora
04/06/2019
Friendly, professional, thorough, accommodating
I can always rely on Gavin and the team to maintain the reliability and safety of my vehicles. Appointments are kept, parts are at the ready. Have cup of coffee and relax, or drop off. Polmanteer's will meet your expectations for quality.

AW
Arlene W.
Rochester, NY
Jeep Cherokee
04/05/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Veey clean facility, with a nice flatscreen TV. Great magazine selection and I was given pie on my first visit!

TF
Tyler F.
04/05/2019
Customer service
I was very happy with there service. I am a college student at keuka they gave me 10 percent off the service. Customer service at this place was excellent. Thanks for help jim I appreciate everything you guys did for me. Tyler f

KD
Kathy D.
03/29/2019
Thorough service
Prompt, thorough and courteous service, as always.

FL
Frank L.
Lincoln Town Car
03/29/2019
Frank larkins
They really treat you very good I'm very happy and the price was 👌

Marie D.
Himrod, NY
GMC Acadia
03/27/2019
Friendly informative and honest when it comes to service. Recommend them to anyone needing service
Great knowledgeable repair service. Appreciate the honesty and integrity

Steve B.
Dundee, NY
03/27/2019
The crew
These guys not only work on new and late autos and trucks but even 68 year old jeeps!

Dave H.
Dodge Avenger
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the service is excellent.

Volvo XC60
03/26/2019
Very accommodating. Easy access

Chevrolet Sonic
03/23/2019
Dependable
Wish they were still a AAA Service Station.

PK
Pauline K.
03/23/2019
Friendly and professional
They always are friendly, courteous and professional. I used to manage a tire and service center so my expectations are higher. I expect to get the kind of service and treatment that I used to give my customers. Now I'm not saying they are better than I was but pretty close in my book. Keep it up and Thank You

SR
Sean R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/21/2019
Excellent customer service and honest folks

WL
William L.
Competent and Friendly
Just in for a NYS inspection. In and out in no time flat. Polmanteer’s is our “go to” repair center whether it is our Audi or our Explorer. Great people and very friendly!

Shane H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
One Stop Shop
A very pleasant experience with very reliable and trusted staff.

Completed NYS Inspection, checked areas of concern and replaced both sets of brakes. Work was completed very quick & was a quality expirence from start to finish.

AD
Anna D.
03/13/2019
I've always relied on the very competent service here. What is really helpful is getting thorough explanations of issues, parts, & fixes. Having an older car, I appreciate that! Everyone is respectful, knowledgable, & helpful. And the waiting area is pleasant & clean, which is nice if you have to wait for the work being done.

CE
Connie E.
Car repair
Polmateers has always taken my car in on short notice most of the time, very friendly an fare prices

Jason C.
Dundee, NY
Cadillac SRX
03/13/2019
Needed new tires asked for recommendation . Very happy. I am a repeat customer due to the fact they always honest and reliable. I do recommend to all my friends and family to go there.

Sue B.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Sue said it was great and all the guys are great there.

Bob B.
Dodge Durango
03/08/2019
Like family
They treat you like family.

Laurie M.