LR
Lois R.
BMW 330Ci
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Lois said it was a good experience and she stated she is happy about it. She received an opinion elsewhere and she expressed that she felt this business is honest with her.

LR
Lois R.
04/03/2015
Reliable and honest service
I suspected that another mechanic was trying to sell me repairs I didn't need so I brought my car in to Pop's for a second opinion. I mentioned to Joe what the other mechanic had said. Joe could have easily agreed and I would have been none the wiser and he would have gotten the job. But he gave me his honest opinion that additional work was not needed. Very worthy of my repeat business.
Vicki Z. from Pop's Garage Inc responded on 04/07/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give Pop's Garage your review. Our goal is to make our customers comfortable and to provide honest and efficient service. Joe is happy that you are pleased with the service and advice that you received. We truly value you as a customer and look forward to being your first choice in auto repair shops. Thanks again.

DF
DON F.
Chrysler
04/03/2015
great
pops garage has a great personalty. great service. I highly recomend pops garage for servicing any body vehicles.
Vicki Z. from Pop's Garage Inc responded on 04/07/2015

Thank you for choosing Pop's Garage for your auto repair needs. We value your business and are very happy that you were pleased with the service that we provided.

Bob B.
03/28/2015
Excellent Service and Very Honest
As the owner of a High-Value 1970 Muscle Car Pops Garage did an Excellent job repairing the front suspension on my car. Joe is an Excellent Mechanic who really knows what he is doing. Thank You again Joe, for this is a very hard car to leave with just anyone. Thanks also to Vicki. It was a great pleasure talking to you. Your personality is great. Again Thanks and We will do business again. I Very highly recommend Pops Garage as they do Excellent work and are Very Honest.
Vicki Z. from Pop's Garage Inc responded on 04/01/2015

Bob, it has been a pleasure working with you. Your car is absolutely beautiful and we are so pleased that you put your trust in us, since we know that you take such good care of your "baby". We look forward to a long relationship with you and we appreciate your kind words. We will definitely be seeing you at the car show!
Thanks again,
Joe and Vicki

PH
Pat H.
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/27/2015 Category: Service
Pat said she arrived for her appointment at the correct time and was attended to quickly. She was given some good advice.
Vicki Z. from Pop's Garage Inc responded on 04/01/2015

We are pleased that Pat was happy with the service and adviced that she received. We thank her for taking the time to give us her feedback. Thank you Pat!

Donna P.
03/23/2015
honest professionalism within a family atmosphere
I was recommended by a friend and very pleasantly surprised by the friendly and extremely honest service that I received. I had my vehicle inspected from bumper to bumper. The owners did not try to suggest or sell anything to me that was not needed. The service was fast and just absolutely superb! I definitely recommend Pops garage to everyone!!!
Vicki Z. from Pop's Garage Inc responded on 03/25/2015

We are pleased that you are a happy customer! Thanks for coming in and giving us a try. Making our customers comfortable and providing the best service is very important to us. We appreciate your business.

RF
Robin F.
03/23/2015
Repair service
We had a great experience at Pop's Garage- My daughter's car has been giving her a lot of problems for a while now and Joe was able to finally diagnose and fix the problem. He explained everything about the process and reviewed the costs before doing anything. Dave was great as well. Would definitely recommend Pop's garage to our family and friends!
Vicki Z. from Pop's Garage Inc responded on 03/25/2015

We are happy that you are pleased with our service! We are happy to the shop that was able to repair your daughter's car and get it running safely and properly. Thank you for being a valued customer.

AF
Abe F.
Florida
03/20/2015 Category: Service
Abe said the business did an excellent job with the service provided.
Vicki Z. from Pop's Garage Inc responded on 04/01/2015

We are so happy that Abe was pleased with the service that he received. Thank you, Abe for taking the time to share your feedback! You are a valued customer.

SR
Scott R.
03/06/2015
Honest and competent repair service
Joe was great, actually talked me out of unnecessary preventive services that another garage tried to sell me. He explained to me that my vehicle did not require these services at my mileage. Shop is fully equipped with the latest equipment and is spotless. Very impressive. Earned my business for the future.
Vicki Z. from Pop's Garage Inc responded on 03/06/2015

Thank you for coming to Pop's Garage.  Our goal is to give you the information that you need to keep your vehicle running its best. We welcome you as as a valued customer.

JOAN R.
Parkland, FL
Scion tC
03/03/2015
Excellent Inspection & Service of Vehicle
The owner personally inspected my work vehicle with almost 200,000 miles on it and was honest in letting me know that all that was needed at this time was just an oil change. He let me know what upcoming needs my car may require in the future to keep it up & running safely. He was exceptionally friendly & professional and I will now be having my entire family bring their vehicles here for service. What a great new business!
Vicki Z. from Pop's Garage Inc responded on 03/04/2015

Thank you so much for giving us a try! We are pleased that you were happy with our service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again and meeting your family!

STEVE S.
02/25/2015
The warm and friendly welcome you experience walking through the door.
I have no words to express the great feeling you get just speaking with Joe. The immaculate neatness of the shop was mind blowing being it's an auto shop where you usually see dirt and grease, that alone tell's me my vehicles will be well taken care of also, by someone who cares about their business, costumers and their vehicles. I know this shop will be seeing more of my business. Go on down to Pop's Garage and experience the family oriented love it's unbelievable, Joe treats you like family and to tell you the truth my pocket loves him too.
Vicki Z. from Pop's Garage Inc responded on 02/27/2015

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are very happy to have you as a part of the Pop's Garage family. It is a pleasure to have you as a customer.

DAN M.
Toyota Tundra
02/23/2015
My truck was in and out in no time at all. Everything I had asked to be fixed was done perfectly, and I would definitely go back for anything in a heartbeat.
Vicki Z. from Pop's Garage Inc responded on 02/27/2015

We are so happy that you are our customer. Thanks for placing your confidence in Pop's Garage!

WM
Wayne M.
02/21/2015 Category: Service
Wayne said the business has excellent communication and provides excellent service. They have good prices and he would have no hesitation referring anyone there.
Vicki Z. from Pop's Garage Inc responded on 03/04/2015

We are pleased that Wayne was happy with our service and prices. Our goal is to keep our customers happy! We appreciate Wayne's business.

VB
VICTOR B.
Pontiac Firebird
02/20/2015
service
Vicki Z. from Pop's Garage Inc responded on 02/27/2015

We are very happy that you are pleased with our sevice! Thank you for choosing Pop's Garage for your automotive needs.

MA
MARLA A.
02/15/2015
great service
Pop's Garage service was excellent. My car's maintenance was completed quickly. I would definitely recommend this repair shop to friends.
Vicki Z. from Pop's Garage Inc responded on 02/27/2015

Thank you for choosing Pop's Garage for your automotive needs. It is a pleasure to have you as our customer!

JESSE D.
Sunrise, FL
Honda Accord
02/11/2015
Highly recommended mechanic!
Took my car to get tires mounted and for an alignment. Joe is very detail oriented and experienced in what he does. I will absolutely become a regular, knowing that my car is in such capable and caring hands. For those looking for a good and honest mechanic, i highly recommend Joe!
Vicki Z. from Pop's Garage Inc responded on 02/27/2015

Thank you for your kind words. We are so pleased that you have placed your confidence in pop's Garage. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Beau S.
Boynton Beach, FL
02/06/2015
A+++++ Highly Recommended THANK YOU
As someone who does a fair amount of work on my own vehicles I'm pretty particular about letting others work on my car. I'm not at expert mechanic though and that's where Pop's came in. Joe and Vicki treated me like family and made me feel at home. They're equipped with all brand new state of the art equipment and Joe really knows his stuff and really went out of his way to help me out. I was in and out fast and the job was done right the first time. Thanks Joe and Vicki, I'll definitely be returning and also recommending you to my friends and family.
Vicki Z. from Pop's Garage Inc responded on 02/27/2015

Thank you so much for the nice review! We are so pleased that you were happy with the service and more importantly that you are comfortable in knowing that we truly care about our customers. Thanks again!

LF
LENNY F.
02/06/2015
Very polite.
Very polite and the service was prompt and with a smile. I would definitely recommend Pop's and will be going there again.
Vicki Z. from Pop's Garage Inc responded on 02/27/2015

We are very happy that you are pleased with the service that you received at Pop's Garage. We value your business and look forward to being there for all of your automotive needs. Thank you!

RK
ROSALIE K.
Infiniti Q50
02/05/2015
Highly recommended
Very pleased with the service and effort to get everything just right.
Vicki Z. from Pop's Garage Inc responded on 02/27/2015

We are so happy that you were pleased with our service. Thank you for choosing Pop's Garage to care for your vehicle. We value your business.

EQ
evelyn q.
02/03/2015
great service
Recomend this place to all! Loved pops garage. Great service great people great everything.