Review for Pop's Garage Inc

Jessica C.
Lorain, OH
06/01/2019
Amazing Service, Friendly, and Fast
I’m not from Florida so finding somewhere to take my car was kind of hard. I was recommended it here because of all the great reviews and I’m so glad I went. I had a bit of a mixup with what I had asked for and they ended up giving me an oil change that I actually didn’t need and they gave it to me for free because that’s not why I took my car in. The i’m not from Florida so finding somewhere to take my car was kind of hard. I was recommended here because of all the great reviews and I’m so glad I went. I had a bit of a mixup with what I had asked for and they ended up giving me an oil change that I actually didn’t need and they gave it to me for free because that’s not why I took my car in. The owner insisted on not charging me and I’m so grateful for how friendly they were because of the mixup. Now I know that I have some more reliable to take my car if anything happens while I’m in Florida. Strongly recommend going here!