JAMES S.
02/26/2015 Category: Service
As always, Porter does a great job of servicing my 2014 Sonata. Done quickly, waited in a very nice waiting area.
Chris F., Porter Service Team from Porter Hyundai responded on 02/26/2015

Hi James,

Thank you very much for coming in to have your Sonata in for service.  We were glad that you enjoyed our new waiting area and the work was done quickly.  We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

MICHAEL B.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/25/2015 Category: Service
GREAT AD HOC SERVICE
EXPERIENCE WAS EXCELLENT FROM CHECK-IN TO CHECK-OUT
Chris F., Porter Service Team from Porter Hyundai responded on 02/25/2015

Hello Michael,

Thank you very much for coming in to have you Elantra serviced.  We are glad that you had a great visit to our dealership.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.  Thank you again.

LINDA B.
Lincoln University, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/24/2015 Category: Service
Friendliness, Customer oriented
Know how to treat people, Good Sales and Service
Chris F., Porter Service Team from Porter Hyundai responded on 02/25/2015

Hello Linda,

Thank you very much for bringing your Santa Fe in for service.  We are glad that everyone in both our sales and service departments treated you well.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.  Thank you for coming in again.

EO
ELIZABETH O.
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/18/2015 Category: Service
They make everything easy!
Fast, friendly, and affordable. Was so pleased with how easy my last car checkup was.
Chris F., Porter Service Team from Porter Hyundai responded on 02/18/2015

Hello Elizabeth,

Thank you very much for coming into Porter Hyundai to have your vehicle serviced.  We are glad that your experience was fast and everyone treated you well.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

DEBRA D.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2015 Category: Service
I was saddened when joe left and a little critical of a young girl taking his place. Maddy has shown exceptional service. I am very happy!

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/06/2015 Category: Service
Friendly staff, quick service!
Chris F., Porter Service Team from Porter Hyundai responded on 02/06/2015

Hello,

Thank you very much for bringing your vehicle in to have it serviced.  We are glad that we were able to provide a great experience for you.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.  Thank you again for coming in to Porter Hyundai.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2015 Category: Service
2015
Kudos to Chris Lilly for going above and beyond to make our experience great! Other staff (not so friendly) could learn from him.
Chris F., Porter Service Team from Porter Hyundai responded on 02/04/2015

Hello and thank you for leaving this review.  We are glad that Chris was able to give you exceptional service.  Thank you very much for coming into Porter Hyundai.  We look forward to seeing you again.

ES
EILEEN S.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
01/25/2015 Category: Service
Great Service & they stand behind their warranty
Katie Lott has been my serice advisor the last few times that I have had to bring in my vehicle. She is WONDERFUL!!!! She has helped me to keep my sanity with my power door problem and has reaffirmed my loyalty to Porter Hyundai because I know she is there to help me with any problems that may arise. All businesses should look to Katie for an example of how to treat a customer.
Chris F., Porter Service Team from Porter Hyundai responded on 01/26/2015

Hello Eileen,

Thank you very much for visiting our dealership to have your vehicle serviced.  We are glad that Katie provided you with excellent customer service thoughout your visit to Porter Hyundai.  We look forward to seeing you in the future and working with Katie.  Have a good one.

SUWICHPADA C.
01/22/2015 Category: Service
Every one was very friendly
Will recommend to the friend
Chris F., Porter Service Team from Porter Hyundai responded on 01/23/2015

Hello Suwichpada,

Thank you very much for bringing in your vehicle do our dealership for maintenance.  We are glad that everyone was friendly to you.  We are also excited that you will be recommending our dealership.  Thank you very much once again for coming into Porter Hyundai.

Elkton, MD
2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2015 Category: Service
Express Oil Change
quick
Chris F., Porter Service Team from Porter Hyundai responded on 01/16/2015

Thank you very much for coming in to utilize our express oil change.  We are glad that it went quickly for you.  Thank you again for coming into Porter Hyundai.  Have a good one.

JOHN T.
Avondale, PA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/14/2015 Category: Service
Best dealership around!
I've been bringing my Genesis Coupe in here for service since I purchased the vehicle and Chris Lilly is always my service advisor. I couldn't ask for a better person to be taking care of me and my vehicle. He makes sure I'm greeted right away and gives me timely updates on the service. He always runs through the work done and goes over the charges with me. I will continue to bring my Genesis to Porter as long as I'm in the tri-state area.
Chris F., Porter Service Team from Porter Hyundai responded on 01/15/2015

Hello John,

Thank you very much for bringing your Genesis Coupe in to Porter for service.  We are glad that Chris has continually given you a great experience every time you come in.  Thank you once again.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

ES
ESTHELDA R S.
Milton, DE
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2015 Category: Service
Good customer service and explanations.
Porter service has been great since I purchased this car.
Chris F., Porter Service Team from Porter Hyundai responded on 01/15/2015

Hi Esthelda,

Thank you very much for coming into our dealership and having your vehicle serviced.  We are glad that you have continually had good experiences with our service department.  We look forward to seeing you again.  Thank you.

WH
WILBERT H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2015 Category: Service
MyDec30thVisit
Very efficient/quick and satisfying service!
Chris F., Porter Service Team from Porter Hyundai responded on 01/02/2015

Hello Wilbert,

Thank you very much for coming to our dealership to have your Santa Fe serviced.  We are glad that you are happy and that we were able to do the maintenance quickly.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.  Thank you once again.

RT
ROLANDO T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Kudos
Chris Lilly did an excellent job taking care of my wife's car after she destroyed a tire and rim on Route 1 near Kennett Square when she hit a large hole. He took care of the loaner and initiated and handled all insurance paper work.
Chris F., Porter Service Team from Porter Hyundai responded on 12/15/2014

Hello Rolando,

Thank you very much for coming into our dealership to have your vehicle serviced.  We are glad that Chris was able to assist you and was able to make the service experience a comfortable one.  We look forward to helping you in the future.  Thank you very much.  Have a good one.

RT
ROSANNE T.
2007 Hyundai Azera
12/04/2014 Category: Service
Courteous, professional, timely service.
Each time I receive service I am impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. They treat each person as though they were the only overdone in the room.
It engenders confidence.
Chris F., Porter Service Team from Porter Hyundai responded on 12/05/2014

Hi Rosanne,

Thank you very much for bringing your vehicle to our dealership for service.  We are glad that everyone was friendly and helpful when you visited us.  We hope that you have the same experience each time you visit our dealership.  Thank you once again for coming in.  Have a good one.