Janice M.
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Porter’s Service
The personnel is very professional, friendly, knowledgeable and provides a willingness to go above and beyond....I always liked the time that was spend to explain the what ford and why nots...great staff...

02/23/2020 Category: Service
End of Lease Car Return
I rated the way I did because my service was tied in to returning my 3 year lease Elantra. Service throughout my 3 year lease was excellent. If ever I lease again I will return to Porters.
GEORGE D. from Porter Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

MRS MILLER,
I HAVE TRIED TO REACH YOU BY PHONE REGARDING YOUR EXPERIENCE. PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVIENENCE.
THANK YOU.
GEORGE
302-453-6801 X 3515

New Castle, DE
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Resolved issues
The service department has been great
In the past but has dropped some due mostly to being under staffed, I talked with George from the service department today he understands the issues and is going to get them resolved I believe he will and the service will be great again.

12/18/2019 Category: Service
Service seems short staffed
Express oil change use to take 45 minutes consistently now at times it can be a three hour wait was told they are shortstaffed this has been going on over the past year
I’m not sure what is going on with the service department maybe having problems not holding on to good staff members
GEORGE D. from Porter Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

Mr.Palmarella,
I tried reaching out to by phone to discuss your experiance. Please call me at 302-453-6801 x 3515.
Thank You!

GEORGE D. from Porter Hyundai responded on 12/30/2019

Thanks for retuning my phone call today. I promise to make your next visit a much better experiance.

KR

service
ok
GEORGE D. from Porter Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Mr. Riley,
Thanks for taking the time to speak with me today. We look forward to keeping your business here at Porter Hyundai .

AD
Amanda D.
Oxford, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Advisor
Rob Williams exhibits great customer service!

12/04/2019 Category: Service
POOR TECHNICIANS
LONG TURNOVER. 2 APPTS. AND CAR STAYED 2 NIGHTS DURING 2ND APPT. TECH STATES THAT THEY COULD NOT DUPLICATE ISSUE AFTER ME HAVING ISSUE PASSED 3 MONTHS AND CAR EXHIBITING ISSUE DEF. EITHER MORNING OR NIGHT AFTER SITTING FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. AFTER BRINGING IT HOME- SITS FOR 3 HOURS THEN DEF. EXHIBITED A VERY LONG TURNOVER, NEXT MORNING(TODAY) SLIGHT TURNOVER THIS MORNING. FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE MY CAR DID NOT EXHIBIT A LONG TURNOVER FOR THE TECH.
TECH'S FACEBOOK POST IS UNACCEPTABLE IN THINKING THAT IT'S FUNNY TO SET FIRE TO A HYUNDAI INSTEAD OF WORKING ON IT (HE DIDNT DO PERSONALLY) BUT HE WORKS ON CUSTOMER CARS.
ALSO, YOUNG SECRETARY WAS SLIGHTLY RUDE MY LAST DAY THERE.
I WILL NOT BE BACK AND THIS IS MY 2ND Hyundai PURCHASE AT THIS LOCATION.
GEORGE D. from Porter Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Amanda,

I left you a voicemail yesterday, please give me a call so I can make this right for you.

George Davis
Hyundai Service Manager
302-453-6801 x 3515

GEORGE D. from Porter Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Amanda,
Thanks for speaking with me today, and I look forward to getting your vehicle back to correct the situation.

Thanks again,

TJ
Thomas J.
Bear, DE
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Your followup . A good product
Service manager George D is a valuable asset to Porter Hyundai. I am sure my next visit will be better.

11/14/2019 Category: Service
I like the product that’s all
4 1/2 hour wait with appointment for such a minor repair is unacceptable . Service manager was excellent
GEORGE D. from Porter Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks for taking my call, and for giving us another chance.

Sally S.
10/24/2019 Category: Service

10/24/2019 Category: Service
wait at the dealer
The dealership was excellent at getting back to me. The manager was very apologetic and offered a free oil change. I was quite impressed.
MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

I am sorry your experience was not better and I will be in touch

MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for calling me back. We try and provide only 5 star service and I am sorry we fell short this time. Thank you for giving us another chance to show we can do better. Hopefully I was able to make things right for you in at least some small way. Let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you. Have a great rest of your week!

MT
Michele T.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2019 Category: Service

10/22/2019 Category: Service
Good service great employees
Honest quality work... employees go above and beyond make customer satisfied...
MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

I tried to get in contact but had to leave a message. I only have one number in the system. If there is a better time to contact you please let me know. I will try you again in the morning. Have a good evening.

MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for taking my call and I will make sure he is taken care of. If you every have an issue please call me.

AP
Anita P.
Lanham, MD
10/21/2019 Category: Service
2nd report - Engine knocking - burning too much oil
While my car problem remains unresolved, I sincerely thank Michael for making every attempt to easy my mind in regards to how we should move forward to resolve my engine issue. I can only hope Hyundai is in agreeable, especially given the fact they been the maintenance keepers of the car since I purchased (original owner. In summary I'm still awaiting a solution. Thank you Micheal for giving me some comfort while I wait.

10/21/2019 Category: Service
Engine knocking
Disappointed Engine knocking explanation and no repair.
MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

It was great speaking with you. I look forward to trying to resolve this for you on Friday or Monday. You have my word that we will do everything we can to resolve this issue in a way that is as easy for you as we can make it. I thank you for your time and understanding and again I look forward to seeing you. Have a great night!

CF
Christopher F.
Elkton, MD
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Rescore
Hyundai has made everything right again!

10/17/2019 Category: Service
Time of Service is Awful
I will never accept another rewards program from Hyundai. The amount of time it takes to receive the service is not worth the money saved.
MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for taking my call and again I am sorry we took up so much of your time. We should be fully staffed again soon and things like that should not happen again. We really appreciate your loyalty and thank you for giving us another chance and allowing us to make it up to you. We want to do everything we can o earn your business. Feel free to put any concerns or comments in the feed back section as they do get read by all management. I just hope in some way I made things better. Have a great weekend!

PP
Prashanth P.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
As expected
The service was same as usual, I have been seeing for the past 2 years

09/24/2019 Category: Service
As expected
The service was same as usual, I have been seeing for the past 2 years.
MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

thank you very much for your feed back and your help!

2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
09/20/2019 Category: Service
No Title
Only rescoring for Rachel because she did not perform the work. If I come back to this dealership, I will need to see the paperwork that the experienced technicians signed off on showing that the work was checked for accuracy.

09/20/2019 Category: Service
No title
Happy to be alive after experiencing no brakes or brake fluid indicator on I95.
Defensive driving and having an emergency brake really saved the day.
MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

We could never apologize enough for what happened. Safety is definitely a huge concern for us. There aren't enough words words to say how sorry we are. I can't say enough on how glad we are that everything worked out ok and you were not injured. You are obviously a very good driver and were able to keep cool and your wits about you. That on it's own is very impressive as a lot of people would have panicked. I can assure you there will be better quality control in the future and this type of mistake will not be tolerated. I certainly understand your frustration, disappointment and even anger with the techs and it is fully deserved. All I would ask is that Rachel really does care about what happened and takes when her customers have issues personally. It seems like you felt happy with her response. The star rating affects only her and it also affects her pay. I can understand there being no way to give five stars but based just on her I am asking that maybe she could earn the 4th star as that will help her maintain her high rating that she puts a lot of pride in. Again the 4th star is only for her if you think she earned it. I know the rest of your experience was even lower than the 3 stars and I appreciate you even going that high initially. Again I don't have enough words to express how sorry we are this happened. I hope it does not sour you from giving us one more try. I promise a totally opposite experience.

MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Understandable and I thank you on her behalf. I know she will be very appreciative.

Benjamin H.
Caring Service Team
I had an issue and when it bubbled up to the manager he reached out (several times) to make sure he connected with me and addressed my concerns. Thanks Michael!

Just OK
hard to trust the lube tech when you change out your air filter 2 days before service and they report it is fair (only drove 6 miles since i changed it). Are all their other recommendations truthful?
MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

I tried to call but had to leave a message. I will try again in the morning.

MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for taking my call and also for your feed back. I have already ordered the switch and will have it here for you for your appointment. I am sorry for the frustration and the confusion. I also thank you in advance for filling out my performance review as it means a lot to me. I look forward to seeing you on the 2nd.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
personal outreach and compensation
compensation for the issue during service

09/16/2019 Category: Service
Always a negative experience.
Will not return
MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you very much for speaking with me. Again you have my sincerest apologies for your poor experience and my assurance you will have better experience next time. Thank you for giving us a another chance and I look forward to showing you our improvements. I also want to thank you in advance for taking a min to rescore me on my follow up. It is bad enough when we don't provide 5 star service initially but I hope the way we try and right our mistakes is. Thank you again for your time and feed back.

MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

I just wanted to confirm you received my letter. If not please let me know and I will make sure you get it. If you did  receive it I would really appreciate it if you could take a minute to fill in the rescore for me. It would really mean a lot and help me out a ton. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do and have a wonderful day!

PL
Phyllis L.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
resolved the problem
Mike did a great job

09/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor workmanship of 2015 Sonata
there are not a few words to describe poor workmanship. as to the below question, I would not tell someone to go to Porter until this problem is fixed
MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

I am glad we were able to talk.  I am very anxious to get your concern resolved and I look forward to seeing you in the morning!

MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for giving me the chance to make the vehicle right for you. Again I am sorry you had to come back but I was more than happy to get the issue resolved. Have a great rest of your day and thank you in advance for taking the time to fill out my rescore.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Rescore
Mike service mgr apologized and was able to quickly and successfully address my concerns

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Another not so good experience
see earlier comments
MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you for taking my call and for your feed back. I cant apologize enough that your experience was not better. I will certainly try and make things right for you. I will get all the info together and be in touch on Monday. Have a great weekend!

MICHAEL J B., Service Manager from Porter Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you very much for taking my call and allowing me a chance to make things right and earn your business back. I am really sorry your experience was not better but I assure you the next one will be. I also thank you in advance for taking a minute to rescore me based upon my follow up. It really means a lot. I look forward to a much better relationship moving forward. Have a great day!