ALI S.
Portland, ME
Saab 9-5
06/20/2021
Great service and help
Very trustworthy, understood that I was seeking a suitable financial solution for an old car and the mechanic worked hard to find a solution that worked for me. Highly recommend. Friendly, fast service too.

Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
06/19/2021
My go to!
I always appreciate the honest prices and information and my vehicle troubles and needed maintenance.

AH
ANDREW H.
Volvo XC90
06/18/2021
Quick Lightbulb Change
PMS made my little thing their big thing and switched my head lightbulb in minutes flat on no notice….thank you again, Jeff and Jason.

JERE S.
Westbrook, ME
Acura TL
06/17/2021
Great Garage
Great staff, great work and great value

MT
MATT T.
06/16/2021
Quality work done on time at a good price
These guys are everything I want in a shop: knowledgeable, honest, trustworthy and reliable. They only do what needs to be done and they do it right.

DEB D.
Cumberland Foreside, ME
Volvo XC60
06/16/2021
professional
PMS is always responsive to my requests for service - the jobs are done professionally and quickly. If a major problem is encountered that is going to have a significant cost, they always call me before doing the job.

MARTHA B.
MINI Countryman
06/15/2021
Always helpful and professional!
Portland Motor Sales is a local outfit that I take my mini cooper countryman to get serviced! I discovered that my tire seemed as if it was leaking air slowly- which of course is always a concern! I called them, they got me in right away, checked the tire, found the culprit (watch out for garden accessories!) and fixed the leak area with a patch! I truly appreciate going to a place where people know your name and your vehicle. Thank you!

MIKE B.
Peaks Island, ME
Honest, reliable,
Honest, reliable,These folks have handled my vehicles for several years and have always done an excellent job at a very reasonable price. I recommend them.

MATT B.
Peaks Island, ME
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
06/09/2021
I can trust them, and that means everything
The one thing that I value the most about their service is that they are honest and helpful. I know I can trust the number they gave me and if the repair is something they can’t do in the shop, they know who to go to to get the best quality and a fair price.

Portland, ME
06/09/2021
Great people and great work !
Great people great work!!

EH
ERIC H.
Volvo 850
06/01/2021
Fair Price, Honest and Competent
Hard to find service /repair in Portland area that is fair priced, honest diagnosis , and competency to do it right. I maintain 4 cars as much as I can myself. Jeff and Nate takes over for more complicated . They will treat you fair ... Labor rates very competitive. Excellent communications. Highly recommend.

CL
CHIP L.
Yarmouth, ME
BMW Z4
05/29/2021
Bmw
So far no changes, no check engine light, what is the cure for the vacuum leak? Could that be the culprit?

Mr./Ms. R.
Cumberlnd Ctr, ME
Saab 9-3
05/27/2021
Great people, great service, reasonable charges. Highly recommend

LC
LINDSEY C.
South Portland, ME
Volvo S60
05/27/2021
Would highly recommend
I couldn't recommend Portland Motor Sales More. All of the guys are friendly, transparent, thorough, communicative and responsive. They have been a reliable car service provider for our family for the past 3 decades and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable place to keep your car in great shape!

MICHELLE P.
South Portland, ME
05/26/2021
Excellent and trustworthy
Always easy, and they do a great job. Honest and trustworthy. I wouldn't go anywhere else.