02/20/2020
Great personnel -
Great work - very accommodating !
Readily answer guestions - treat clients with great respect in a most friendly manner -

MARIANNA R.
02/19/2020
Great place
Portland Motor Sales has always taken really good care of me in services for my vehicles, very friendly & trustworthy.

DANIELLE D.
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
02/18/2020
Great experience as always!!
The car is running beautifully.
Great job in a short period of time .
Love coming in and seeing you guys.

Subaru Legacy
02/17/2020
Highly recommend!
Quick and friendly service! They’re honest and upfront about costs, before the work is started they call to let you know what should get done now versus what can wait (what to monitor). Highly recommend!

RJ
Robert J.
Maine
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Robert said they are always able to work him in at the last second. All his needs are met and he won't go anyplace else for his mechanic needs.

JULIA M.
Falmouth, ME
02/13/2020
Honest, reliability
I have been taking my car to Portland Motor Sales for years and have found the service to be excellent. The employees work hard to keep the costs down, while still giving you quality workmanship. You are in good hands at Portland Motor Sales!

AE
AVNER E.
Peaks Island, ME
02/12/2020
Quick, easy, knowledgeable = delightful
PMS fixes my car, it didn’t cost too much, and they did it quickly. What else is there to say.

KATE S.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
02/12/2020
Trustworthy and Friendly
The team at Portland Motor Sales has helped me with my 2002 Mercedes ML 320 twice now. It has 103K miles on it and I am hoping for a few more good years together. My most recent visit was for a power steering issue. My car was making a noise and brought it in, and like we all do, hoped nothing was "really wrong". They reviewed the vehicle and gave me a range of what it could be and what it might cost; I scheduled for a second appointment and trusted them to explore and fix it. I was promised they would try to keep it un $600, and they did. I dropped it off at 8AM and had it back before 2PM. The team is very communicative and explained things to me thoroughly. I have recommended a friend to them who went on to buy a car there. Nicest staff, clearly they care about their work and the people they serve. Five Stars across the board. While I hope to not be back... they would be my first choice!!!

Cumberlnd Ctr, ME
02/04/2020
Surpassed by none in excellence
Portland Motor Sales continues to provide superior service for my Volvo. For years, Nate, Jason, and Jeff have treated me well with integrity and kindness when I have been in a blind. Don't go anywhere else!!

Roger C.
Maine
Volkswagen Cabrio
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Roger said the staff provides good customer service.

BRIAN H.
Scarborough, ME
01/29/2020
Outstanding and personalized service
We are new to the area, having moved from the Adirondacks to Portland. Jeff and Jason gave us insightful and knowledgeable advice and then fixed our car based on their estimate, which was much less than the dealership had quoted. We highly recommend their services!

CP
CHRIS P.
01/28/2020
Great work - honest!

01/23/2020
Awesome as always
PMS serviced my car and as usual they were awesome

AH
ANDREW H.
Volvo XC90
01/20/2020
Typical Check n ABS
Great service per usual w Jeff n Jason at Portland Motor Sales...thank you guys.

JANICE S.
Falmouth, ME
01/20/2020
Outstanding service
Team goes above and beyond to diagnosis a problem.