CR
CATHY R.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
08/27/2020
Always Great Service
People are personable and professional. Their mechanic is certified to work on Volvo’s, but you won’t pay Dealer prices for service. They go above and beyond and I’ll continue to use Portland Motor Sales for service!

JAMES H.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
08/27/2020
Great service and convenient !
Been going here for 10 Years, always great servIce and very trust worthy.

Pownal, ME
Nissan Murano
08/23/2020
Always stellar service
Jeff, Jason and Nate can always be counted on for great service. If they say they’ll have your car done by a certain time, it’s done. When they give you an estimate, it’s correct.
I don’t even care if Jeff calls me with a list of needs or he just has the guys proceed. I know I can trust him. He won’t have them do anything that isn’t a must and will tell me what can wait and won’t affect the safety of my car. I’ve been going to Portland Motor for years, back when John Gove owned it and he picked great successors to take over his business! They’ve kept the same integrity and service!

SD
Stephanie D.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Stephanie said they are personable, flexible, great service, honest, and everything she could want in a mechanic. It's a great group of guys working there. She trusts them.

Michael M.
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the staff provide quality service and they can be trusted with their prices.

MARIANNA R.
08/11/2020
A place you can trust
Portland Motor Sales have taken very good care of me for many years with 2 of my Volvos and my Honda in between.

Ken B.
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Ken said that they are professional and have fast fair service.

CF
CHUCK F.
Volvo XC90
08/03/2020
Great Service!
Again, Portland Motors comes through! Thanks for getting me so quick and replacing my headlight and running light Jeff!

ANNE S.
07/30/2020
It is the consistency of great service that appeals to me.

TR
TOM R.
07/29/2020
One reason is this electronic system you use for reminder etc. The personal touch the professionalism and the excellent work. Thank you very much
The professionalism, the excellent service, this electronic system, which I applaud you for, and you're accurate assessment of work and cost. Thank you

MJ
MICHAEL J.
Falmouth, ME
GMC Sierra 2500HD
07/29/2020
1st rate service
Portland Motor Sales always comes through. I have a fleet of 7 to 8 various vehicles and they take care if all of them

SHELLY H.
Pownal, ME
Volvo XC90
07/27/2020
Best shop in town!
I have been going to Portland Motor for 15 years. I was concerned 3 years ago when John G. sold the garage since I had a long and trusting history with him and his staff. The new owner and staff have been fantastic too. Jeff is so friendly and sincere. He adeptly manages all the calls, inquiries, education about repairs, check-in and check outs all while never losing his smile or having even a hint of stress in his voice and it has to be stressful juggling everything he juggles!
For a while I took one of our cars to the dealer for tire rotations because it was more convenient. After the tire flew off my car driving down the road because they failed to tighten the lug nuts, I never went back. I completely trust my cars in the hands of Nate and Jason which also says I trust them with our families lives! Go there you won't be disappointed!

EK
ELMIRA K.
07/25/2020
Perfect service
I had to change oil. Guys did it so quick, checked everything in my car. Highly recommend these guys for your car maintenance!

LISA B.
07/21/2020
Dependable
Jeff and the crew always take such good care of my vehicles. They are great and prompt communicators. I always know what to expect

RV
RHONDA V.
Volvo S60
07/21/2020
Efficient
I am always so grateful for PMS! They are very friendly, honest and efficient. They don’t over price items! They have excellent technicians and I have never felt they tried to make me spend money on my car unless it was needed. They also give a heads up to what will Most likely need to be done in the near future.