KATHLEEN B.
Volvo XC70
06/11/2020
Trustworthy, knowledgeable and reasonably priced
I always bring my vehicles here. They have integrity, knowledge, and skill. Very accommodating as well. And the bill doesn’t floor you. They’re the best.

SANDY H.
06/11/2020
Competent and reliable
My car was making a noise and tried troubleshooting over phone and provide reassurance. Able to get car in next business day. Updated me over phone once diagnosed problem and completed job in timely manner. Courteous interactions and stand behind their work.

CF
CHUCK F.
Volvo XC90
06/10/2020
Still the best!
Took my car in for its regular oil change and Jeff called to remind me my inspection was about due an asked if I wanted it done while it was there. Saved me a trip back. Thanks Jeff!

06/10/2020
The people that work there - excellent service
Excellent service - great customer care - very accommodating -

Portland, ME
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
06/04/2020
There when I need them
Feel fortunate to have found Portland Motor Sales when I moved to the area 2 years with my 2005 Subaru Outback. My most recent visit involved the repair and remounting of a flat tire. I get that they could have told me that the tire was beyond repair and needed to be replaced - and I wouldn’t have been any wiser. I appreciate their professionalism and integrity - highly recommend!

SUSAN C.
06/04/2020
Excellent service Excellent price
I had a recall tended to at the dealership they looked my car over and found some issues - with a written estimate of over $1100. I declined them working on it and brought it here - total work $684. I am happy and know the work was done well. You guys are the best!

LJ
LINDA J.
06/03/2020
Polite, knowledgeable
I was pleased to have been taken care of the next day. My car was thoroughly checked over. My tire rods were loosened, inspection sticker was undated and a wheel nut was missing and was replaced.

Ford Transit Connect
06/02/2020
Always Great
Perfect service for our cars. Thank you!

BP
BILL P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/02/2020
As usual, the team at Portland Motor Sales did a great job getting my car in for an oil change and new wiper blades in the time they told me it would take. Thank you Jeff and Jason! Bill

BD
BRYAN D.
Mercury Sable
05/31/2020
They are fair ,honest and get the job done right.
I have been going to PMS for several years and they are people I count on for excellent service at fair prices.
TRY them and see for yourself!

Dick M.
Gardiner, ME
05/26/2020
Best mechanics, service around
Whenever I've needed my car worked on Jason, Becky have always been there for me as in getting my car in and Taking care of it. On one particular day though during this public health crisis Jason threw me a Box of N 95 face masks For myself but I also gave them all out to my coworkers. Us health care work appreciate this gesture. Not only are they great mechanics, reasonably price and great service they help out their community when needed. I travel an hour to get my car fixed by these guys and won't let anybody else touch it because I trust them.

Josh C.
Maine
Subaru Legacy
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Josh said he has been using this business for years and it has always been satisfactory.

DANIELLE D.
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
05/19/2020
Always a positive experience!
We have had 4 different cars serviced at Portland Motor Sales . They always do a great job at a reasonable price! We have purchased 2 great cars there. We love Portland Motor Sales.!

JERE S.
Westbrook, ME
Acura TL
05/15/2020
The Portland motor salad crew always do a great job, quick as can be. Highly recommend!

GJ
Gail J.
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Gail said the service at this business is always great. When she first went to this facility after being referred by Chip. She saw a vehicle that she really liked and wanted. Not long after she got it and will return for an inspection again very soon.