09/11/2019
The people there make it great!
Great service - treat customers with great respect - very attentive

CP
CHRIS P.
Volvo XC90
09/07/2019
Car sounds and an Oil change
Jeff got my car in fast and addressed my funny sound . It’s something I can plan for and doesn’t have to be done right off the bat!
It’s nice to be able to plan for car expenses, especially on an old car!

JOHN M.
09/07/2019
Good Service and Friendly Too
Left my vehicle their while I was away on a business trip. Primarily for an oil change and I also asked them to check for anything else they thought was needed since the vehicle has 200,000 mi and hadn’t been serviced in a while. Had I left the car at the dealership with these instructions I would’ve been told that the vehicle needs a variety of repairs. Here, I was told that the vehicle was in good shape and that the vehicle might need the rear brakes serviced in about 7,000 miles or so. So nice to get an honest assessment of the vehicle condition. They also send a text when they are done with their service.

GG
GARRY G.
Volvo XC90
08/31/2019
Pleasant professional in their interactions with customers Information given allows for an easier decision related to car maintenance

MATT B.
Peaks Island, ME
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/27/2019
Great people. Great job
I have been going to Portland motor sales for years now. They always have treated me right and I would happily send anyone their way. They are kind, helpful, knowledgeable and hard-working.

LC
LIZ C.
Volvo XC70
08/23/2019
Great work!
Thanks for the work you did but also the customer service was exceptional. Jeff is so nice and good at what he does. We are coming back!

Scarborough, ME
08/16/2019
Inspection visit
10 star service. They told me what was wrong with the car before going ahead and fixing it. Very reasonable price and friendly atmosphere.

KC
Keegan C.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Keegan said the business was very quick and they were very polite.

JEFF M.
Peaks Island, ME
Lexus ES 330
08/13/2019
Confidence
I know that Jason and his team will always do their best to get it right and to charge me only what is reasonable for the work they do. In all my years of using Portland motor sales, I’ve always felt that this company has a customer-first attitude and is never trying to pull the wool over my eyes.
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 08/14/2019

Thanks for the kind remarks. We greatly appreciate the business! Thank you!

Kim B.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Kim said the employees were knowledgeable. They were helpful. They provided great service.
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you Kim! We value your words and business, its been a pleasure to serve you! Thanks again!

Kim B.
08/12/2019 Category: Service

Dylan B.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Dylan said that the place was great and Jeff provided great service.
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 08/14/2019

Thanks Dylan, we appreciate the business and look forward to serving you in the future!

SKIP H.
Trevett, ME
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
08/08/2019
good service, good price
good service, good price. easy to do business.
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 08/14/2019

Thanks Skip! We appreciate the business and loyalty from you.

Debbie M.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Debbie said they helped her out in an emergency situation.
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 08/14/2019

It was a pleasure to help you out!Thanks for choosing us to service your vehicle!

MARGARET C.
Cumberlnd Ctr, ME
Volvo XC70
08/05/2019
Simply the best
The service could not be better. Nathan always hits a perfect homerin. I would not contemplate trusting any other place.
Jason W. from Portland Motor Sales responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for your loyalty, we greatly appreciate it