TP
TRICIA P.
Waterboro, ME
07/11/2020
Trusted advisor
Appreciate being taken ontime as I am taking time out of my work day. More importantly experts servicing Subarus and I trust their advice.

LQ
LISA Q.
Portland, ME
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
07/11/2020
Always accommodating
Realized that I was overdue for an oil change. I was planning on traveling out of state, so would have felt more comfortable getting that done before I hit the road. Called on a Monday, and even though they were pretty much booked solid, Jeff was able to get me in on Friday morning. He also noticed that I was due for an inspection the following month, so got that done too. Feel fortunate to have found these guys!

AJ
ANDY J.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/10/2020
Excellent servicr
Perfect experience. Honest, reliable, super sweet, affordable, and quick turnaround.

Rick S.
Maine
Saturn Ion
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Rick said the service was very good. He says the business is good with diagnosis and repair.

MARTHA B.
MINI Countryman
07/06/2020
Great place, great staff
I have never had a bad experience at Portland Motors. Everyone cares about the work they do and treating the customers with a service attitude!

AY
Aiden Y.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Aiden said they fixed his vehicle and they're friendly.

MISSY M.
Saab 9-3
06/23/2020
Great service and friendly!
I take my Saab there for any repairs!

Dennis W.
Rockport, ME
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said they were recommended by a relative, he is going back tomorrow for a continuation of the service and may go again after that.

Yarmouth, ME
06/19/2020
Volvo service
This shop I’ve known for a long time especially for Volvo service. New owner seems like a straight shooter. They read the codes on my 2007 XC70 and confirmed what I read about online (steering angle sensor, a common issue with these) and estimates were in line, too. Oil change while there and he did not even charge me to read the codes. I’d definitely recommend them.

MIKE B.
Peaks Island, ME
06/18/2020
Good People
Friendly, knowledgeable management and staff. I have confidence in their service and integrity.

SK
SHERRY K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
06/17/2020
Professional and efficient
Can’t say enough great things about Portland Motor. They are always so kind, professional and efficient. Jeff and Jason are great guys.

Honda Civic Cpe
06/14/2020
Always fair and friendly
I have had the pleasure of having brought several vehicles to Portland Motor Sales from our car storage business on behalf of clients as well as my own personal vehicles. Jason and Jeff and crew do a great job and are very honest and fair and get the job done! They communicate well, they are eager for the work and go out of their way to take care of their clients. Who could ask for more!?!

KATHLEEN B.
06/11/2020
Trustworthy, knowledgeable and reasonably priced
I always bring my vehicles here. They have integrity, knowledge, and skill. Very accommodating as well. And the bill doesn’t floor you. They’re the best.

SANDY H.
06/11/2020
Competent and reliable
My car was making a noise and tried troubleshooting over phone and provide reassurance. Able to get car in next business day. Updated me over phone once diagnosed problem and completed job in timely manner. Courteous interactions and stand behind their work.

CF
CHUCK F.
Volvo XC90
06/10/2020
Still the best!
Took my car in for its regular oil change and Jeff called to remind me my inspection was about due an asked if I wanted it done while it was there. Saved me a trip back. Thanks Jeff!