JOAN R.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/31/2019
"Above and Beyond."....average standards for service ....
Portland Motor Sales provides an extraordinary attentiveness to your vehicle and thoughtful regard for you as customer. It has been my pleasure to recommend it to others whenever I can. and all have been satisfied. Their high standards, as experienced over a long history with their services, have provided me with lovely peace of mind as I drive on.

DANIELLE D.
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
07/26/2019
Another great service experience!!!
We are very pleased with the service and service people at Portland Motor Sales!
We are always treated well and the repairs are superlative.

BP
BILL P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/26/2019
Another great experience!
They were able to determine the issue with the extra noise under the hood and fix it within the promised timeframe. I appreciate the quality work and excellent customer service provided by Jeff!

CP
CHRIS P.
Volvo XC90
07/24/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable
Easy to schedule and honest!
Thank you!

DAVID S.
Peaks Island, ME
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/24/2019
A great place for car repairs
Portland Motor Sales continues to be an outstanding place to have your car repaired, buy a pre-owned car, or to get advice. The words that I would use to describe Jason and Company are: friendly, knowledgable, honest, and reliable. It is always a pleasure visiting Portland Motor Sales!

RV
RHONDA V.
Volvo S60
07/23/2019
Efficiency, integrity and friendliness
Everyone is so friendly, honest, and filled with integrity. I have never been unhappy when walking out. Everyone there is so kind. I witness their kindness to others as I sit and wait for my car.

Falmouth, ME
Subaru Impreza
07/22/2019
Inspection
Always excellent service and very friendly!

ANN B.
Scarborough, ME
07/22/2019
Thanks for exceptional service!
The staff went above and beyond our expectations to assure that our Subaru was safe to drive We value your honesty, advice and your ability to “fix” any problem we have with our vehicles. We are loyal customers and wouldn’t think about taking our cars anywhere else!

Reggie S.
Maine
Kia Optima
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sharon. She said the owner of the facility is her nephew and she always has a good experience.

KATHLEEN B.
Volvo XC70
07/17/2019
Accommodating.
They got the job done ahead of schedule and noticed I needed an oil change as well. Called to confirm. Always cheerful and helpful. Love the care they give my car and me.

CN
Chris N.
Maine
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Chris said everything at the business is great. They do a good job and he is pleased with them.

JOHN F.
Peaks Island, ME
07/12/2019
You saved the day to get brakes fixed

AQ

Scarborough, ME
Volkswagen Golf
07/09/2019
Total Trust
Thank you for the great service, as always. Total trust in your recommendation for tires, they are working out great.

KEN B.
Biddeford, ME
07/09/2019
Fast turnaround in and out
Very efficient operation: in and out within an hour. Gave additional advice and report.