Kate S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/24/2018
Powell Garage is The Best!
Powell Garage is the best. They work on all cars, they’re fast and honest, always less than I expected. Conveniently located. Wish I had found them years ago.

Ralph W.
07/23/2018
Always great service from Powell Garage
Always great service from Powell Garage.

Scott M.
Lompoc, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
06/08/2018
Honesty
So great to have an honest mechanic to go to!

Michael D.
06/08/2018
Honest professional service
Paul thoroughly and objectively explained the issues and options for my vehicle without pushing for any of them which was important for me given the age of my Camry. The work we agreed on was completed when he said it would be and within the estimate.

CT
Curtis T.
05/23/2018
Awesome Sauce
I am a bit drunk, but Powell Garage always is amazing. Great communication, transparent and on time. Can't ask for more.

Dan S.
05/14/2018
Always excellent service!
I feel confident that Powell Garage will always give me excellent service at a reasonable price. Four years as a customer and counting.

CA
Catharine A.
04/16/2018
repair of AC in Honda Accord
Great service as usual. Nice to have the cool air back.

Janice G.
Honda Fit
04/14/2018
Peace of Mind
I never worry about what my car needs. I value their knowledge, care and concern for my car and me. So lucky
I found them. They are the best!

Dan S.
04/14/2018
Always reliable and trustworthy
Powell Garage has been servicing my car for 4 years now. They've always done a good job, and at a reasonable price. I trust their advice!

TR

Cathy H.
Lexus ES 300
04/06/2018
Excellent service!
I’ve been going to Powell Garage for years. I continue to go back because the service is excellent, the people are great and I believe I’m treated fairly.

AE
Alex E.
04/02/2018
Great visit
Great work, reasonable prices, well informed staff. Thanks to Paul for his explanation of the work needed and the prices.

LD

Rolland A.
Ford
03/31/2018
1970 ford econoline
I am very satisfied with your service with one exception. I think the engine cover should have been fastened down regardless of how it was. I cannot remember taking it off in the past. I am going through the list you gave me and will bring it in for further repairs that you recommend if I cannot get them done but I hope you will include fastening down the engine cover when I do.

Kathryn B.
03/30/2018
As I am currently in England, my brother, Robert Brown, brought my car in for servicing. He has been a long time customer with you and has recommended your services for years. My car was serviced quickly and efficiently with the resulting cost reasonable and fair. With much appreciation. Kathryn Brown

AG
Aaron G.
Carpinteria, CA
Scion xA
03/28/2018
Honest inspections & recommendations
Powell's garage is always accommodating & has a super friendly & knowledgeable staff. They work around my schedule and I know the work they perform on my car will keep my car healthy for many, many miles to come. 😎

Jenniffer L.
Lexus SC 430
03/24/2018
Excellent and honest mechanics
I’ve been going to Powell Garage for many many years. My dad had originally recommended them to me and I’ve been going here ever since. They are honest and do excellent work and are easy to work with.

HS
Hiroko S.
Goleta, CA
Volkswagen Golf
03/20/2018
I trust them 100%
I drive a 2002 VW GOLF. I have the AC unit fixed in January and fuel pump replaced in March. In between, I stopped by without appointment because I thought my car was making strange noises. The staff at Powell Garage kindly checked it to make sure everything was okay.
The day after having the fuel pump repaired, they called me to tell me that the part price was not correct and they gave me a refund. If they had not told me, I would have never noticed it. As you see from this, they do really honest business and I trust them 100%. I recommend Powell Garage to everybody in town.

Richard R.
03/19/2018
65,000 mile service
As always, easy to schedule, reasonably priced and completed on time.

CA
Catharine A.
03/14/2018
Best garage in Santa Barbara
I have been going to Powell Garage for 25 years and have never been disappointed in their service