TQ
Terry Q.
Honda Civic Si
02/26/2020
Great Service and Price
Took the car in expecting a $400+ bill based on an assessment by the Honda dealer. Got the car back in less than a day and problem solved with a minor "tweak" for around $100.

SK
Sandy K.
Volvo XC90
02/22/2020
Pleasant & Knowledgeable
This appointment was such a positive experience after having 2 previous experiences elsewhere that caused a number of problems for my vehicle.
How many places do u call where the owners actually answer the phone & very competently handle ur questions?
They have decades of experience & u just feel ur vehicle is in good hands.

Dave B.
Ventura, CA
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
02/21/2020
Continued great service
I've been a returning customer for some years. Always leave feeling like I've been well treated and my vehicles competently serviced.

Sylvia S.
Goleta, CA
02/19/2020
Very good place to take your car or truck
I always know that Paul and his crew will take good care of my car and truck. They know what they are doing and are very professional.

John D.

Larry C.
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
02/03/2020
Fantastic Service
When your car needs repairs, you want someone whose honest and dependable. That’s what I’ve experienced with Powell Garage. Paul and Fred have taken care of my cars with such efficiency that I feel comfortable, knowing that I can trust them. Their service is much appreciated.

Lexus LS 400
02/02/2020
Quick service and friendly staff!
Paul was able to give his recommendation, ordered the parts and had the car issue worked on the next day! Always friendly and quick service!!

JQ
Joseph Q.
01/31/2020
Great service. Timely, efficient and friendly at a reasonable rate. This was my first visit and I am very satisfied so I will be returning for my future needs for both my vehicles..

01/29/2020
Repairs
Final repairs to have car in order... as usual work performed diligently and timely. No problem whatsoever...

Tommy M.
Lexus IS 250
01/28/2020
Great service, great communications.
The one think I love about Powell is the fact I do not have to worry about anything. Always clear communications and my cars are always taking care.

Carol S.
Mazda Protege
01/15/2020
Fast reliable personal service, very impressed! Will definitely be back if I need any work done again on my car. Paul, the manager, was very helpful and explained everything in language I could understand!

Kathryn B.
01/15/2020
Grateful
Paul, and the folks at Powell Garage, are friendly, professional, and efficient. Thank you for such a positive experience! Kathryn Brown
And, yes, I have recommended this business to friends and family.

Carpinteria, CA
Ford Expedition EL
01/10/2020
Honest and prompt service
My car was fixed on time and at a reasonable price. Will come back in the future.

LA
Lydia A.
01/10/2020
I brought my car for a routine oil change.
The service manager, Paul was very pleasant, gave me a ride home and picked me up from my home when the car was ready. The repair price is reasonable. They checked the fluid levels, the tires, the battery. I had the battery replaced because it was getting weaker. I have a high confidence in them doing a good job that I will be bringing my car to them for all future car needs.

Janice G.
Honda Fit
01/04/2020
Always great! Always five star!
So outstanding ...can't thank them enough.