BR
Bonnie R.
01/22/2021
Professional
I trust Powell Garage completely to service my car. I also appreciate that they recommend what it might need beyond a general service.

SK
Sandy K.
Volvo XC90
01/18/2021
Excellence
I love this garage! Very professional, always courteous & listen. Never the least pushy & the work is really top-notch. I have great confidence in this business.

Dave B.
Ventura, CA
01/09/2021
Continued good service
Even small things like oil changes, I feel that quality is king at Powell Garage. I would never go to one of those “quick-change” services for fear of not having the personal connection I have here. I wouldn’t have the same sense of security that my vehicle was well cared for.

LP
Linda P.
12/30/2020
good work, good service, couldn't be more pleased.

Dave B.
Ventura, CA
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
12/14/2020
Continued satisfaction
I'm working through my 3rd vehicle that I've taken to Powell Garage. I'm continually satisfied with excellent work and more than fair treatment.

Rick H.
11/08/2020
I am so impressed everytime I use Powell. Paul's shop is the best in Santa Barbara, whether it is routine service or a major issue!
Powells' is the BEST!

Lexus ES 300
11/03/2020
Quality and Efficiency
I am loyal to Powell Garage because they’re honest, efficient and perform excellent work! After several years of service I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else! Thank you Paul & Fred!

Janice G.
Honda Fit
10/09/2020
Peace of Mind
Great care, service and attention to details.

10/07/2020
Trust Powell’s
Don’t trust most mechanics. As a woman, get mansplained and talked down to too much.
The folks at Powell’s don’t do that. I trust them to be honest and expert in their car diagnosis and auto know how.

HP
Haydee P.
10/06/2020
Excellent and timely service
Reliable and honest service.

Tommy M.
10/06/2020
Always a pleasure to have my truck serviced at Powell Garage
The wonderful team at Powell make life easy. No surprises, great service and always feel save having my truck in Powell's Garage care.

TT
Tamara T.
10/05/2020
Best of SB!
I have taken my vehicles to Powel garage for quite a long time and I will say I feel they are absolutely honest and give a fair price! Paul is excellent in getting estimates. I have never been surprised about the cost. I have and feel confident about giving them referrals.

GH
Gregory H.
10/02/2020
professionalism and integrity
For years, I've been taking the family's cars to Powell Garage. They have always provided professional, reliable service at reasonable prices with a friendly atmosphere.

Brad H.
09/20/2020
Honest Garage
Always feel the do me right.

JJ
John J.
Buellton, CA
Scion iM
09/16/2020
Reliable service
We have moved 45 minutes away from SB. We decided to continue to use Powell Garage as we trust their characteristic quality of service. Mechanics are experienced, trustworthy and thorough. We have been taking our car to Powell’s for over a decade.