David L.
Buellton, CA
10/15/2018
Powelll garage is the greatest
I have been going to Powell Garage for about 10 years. Besides the fact that they do excellent work, they maintain a level of honesty and integrity that is so good, I completely trust them with my two cars. Also I trust them with the cost, a few times they could have charged me more, But they didn't because of their integrity.

Ross B.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/15/2018
Fantastic first experience with Powell Garage!
Paul and the team were very courteous and did fast and high quality work! Thank you!

Dave B.
Ventura, CA
10/14/2018
Consistently reliable
I’ve been emplying Powell Garage for years. Every time professional, personable, and reliable.

Janet S.
10/12/2018
Reliable service
Attention to scheduled timing, explanation of charges, ride from Powell to my home and back to Powell, confidence that needed work has been done well.

SN
Susanne N.
Nissan Sentra
10/11/2018
I've been going to Powell Garage for over 10 years and always received the best service.

RA
Richard A.
Oak View, CA
Toyota Matrix
09/28/2018
Been coming to Powell Garage for 18 years and have always been pleased with service

Channing B.
09/27/2018
Reliable auto service
Powell Garage has given me competent and reliable service for a number of decades. Their advice can be trusted.

Dorothy D.
09/20/2018
So glad to find a place to work on my Subaru without having to travel out of town.
I was very pleased with the service at Powell Garage. They set up my appointment in a timely way and when I brought my car in they started the service right away. Very courteous, friendly and had my car serviced within an hour.

Dorothy D.

Mary W.
09/18/2018
Routine work done on time, good price. Inspection advice helpful
I feel confidence in this garage and plan to give it all my maintenance work. This case was just a routine service for a vehicle which they hadn't seen before. Paul offered advice re a couple things beyond routine and I opted for one and not the other. The only downside is that their schedule is fairly full.
A plus is that they use texts to let you know when to call for more info and when to come up your car

Robert B.
09/12/2018
Powell Garage
Good professional reliable service

Lacy S.
09/11/2018
Very happy with first visit to Powell.
We purchased our first foreign car and our current auto shop, which does not provide service on foreign cars recommended Powell. Our car was inspected and tuned up with no extra cost. The manager was very attentive and the whole process was simple. They even put coolant in my ride's car. I will definitely return.

BK
Bob K.
Dodge Dakota
09/08/2018
Service and knowledge
Very knowledgeable . Meets promised completion estimate.
Fair prices.

Debbie P.
08/24/2018
Honest and knowledgable
I've been using Powell garage for a few years now.i totally trust them, I have a difficult vehicle and they always manage to come through for me.Paul and Fred are great, Gloria is always friendly and helpful. I would recommend them highly!

Kate S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/24/2018
Powell Garage is The Best!
Powell Garage is the best. They work on all cars, they’re fast and honest, always less than I expected. Conveniently located. Wish I had found them years ago.

Ralph W.
07/23/2018
Always great service from Powell Garage
Always great service from Powell Garage.

Scott M.
Lompoc, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
06/08/2018
Honesty
So great to have an honest mechanic to go to!

Michael D.
06/08/2018
Honest professional service
Paul thoroughly and objectively explained the issues and options for my vehicle without pushing for any of them which was important for me given the age of my Camry. The work we agreed on was completed when he said it would be and within the estimate.

CT
Curtis T.
05/23/2018
Awesome Sauce
I am a bit drunk, but Powell Garage always is amazing. Great communication, transparent and on time. Can't ask for more.

Dan S.
05/14/2018
Always excellent service!
I feel confident that Powell Garage will always give me excellent service at a reasonable price. Four years as a customer and counting.

CA
Catharine A.
04/16/2018
repair of AC in Honda Accord
Great service as usual. Nice to have the cool air back.