Tommy M.
07/22/2021
easy in and easy out.
No surprises and always a great deal for auto service. Paul, the owner always communicate ahead of time with anything your car or truck needs.

Mathew L.
07/17/2021
Paul is patient and is very efficient in doing whatever is needed to find what needs to be repaired and explaining that to the customer.
See above.

07/13/2021
Best machine in town
Fast and they really take care of you

Brad S.
06/30/2021
Quick, Thorough Service and Repair
Went to Powell for a general service check and to investigate leaking coolant. Within a day Paul gave me a call laying out everything they had found and what they recommend for fixes.

They provided a clear and comprehensive breakdown of services with parts and labor broken out. I'm fairly certain there was some upselling on the parts, but nothing unreasonable on that or the labor charges.

All in all, very upfront, clear communication that made for an easy experience. Time will tell if the work holds up, but I have no reason to doubt their work. Happy with my experience and would definitely recommend.

Robert B.
06/20/2021
Consistent reliability!
Friendly, trustable, knowledgeable, honest, experienced!

TT
Tamara T.
06/13/2021
Paul is honest and I appreciate Powel garage
I can always trust Paul to be honest and straightforward. I had my car I serviced there for years. I cannot say enough! Best automotive garage I have brought my autos to!

Diane D.
05/13/2021
Service & brakes
Very professional, friendly, honest, competent, long time in business & they keep Up with newer cars & how they function. Terrific owners & staff. They clearly explain what, if anything, needs to be done other than routine service. They keep track of potential issues that may need to be addressed in the future. Never try to sell anything you don’t need. They get to know you & how you operate& use your vehicle. Love this business & owners. Trust them to keep me safe & alive in a well maintained vehicle.

Kathleen B.
05/06/2021
30000 mile service was done right!
Ez to make an appointment and Paul listened to my questions and concerns. I appreciated his advice as he reported after a thorough inspection of my car. And the work was completed on time. Thank you.

05/01/2021
Paul and Fred are competent, trustworthy and pleasant to work with in keeping my old cars going.
I have a 1998 and a 2000 car that they keep safe and running.

SY
Steve Y.
GMC Jimmy
04/30/2021
Great repair shop
They do what they say they are going to do when they say they are going to do it.

Connie S.
Lexus ES 300
04/23/2021
Lexus service
Service was completed including oil change and advice given for possible work during the next service.

Dorothy D.
04/23/2021
Both Fred and Paul have been very accomodating when my car needed service. It is so nice to have a garage that can service a Suburu here in SB and not have to drive to Ventura.
Always fast and efficient and like above having someone to Service my Outback right here in SB. I don't enjoy driving that much and not having to go to Ventura is a big plus.

04/15/2021
Excellent service and communication!
This was my first time to Powell. The service and clarity I received was excellent. Very trustworthy!

LC
Laurie C.
04/10/2021
trustworthy, kind, efficient, honest
everything about going to powell garage is 5 stars. they're great people and do wonderful work. i've been going to them for years and trust them implicitly. the location is walkable which is a plus for me when i drop my car off and pick it up.

BI
Brian I.
Ford Windstar Wagon
04/08/2021
Amazing shop, honest, fast and talented.
I've been to countless shops in town to have maintenance and work done on my car, but Powell Garage is on a whole different level. They will charge you fairly and tell you what is and isn't necessary to have done. I'd give them more than five stars if I could.