Kathleen B.
05/06/2021
30000 mile service was done right!
Ez to make an appointment and Paul listened to my questions and concerns. I appreciated his advice as he reported after a thorough inspection of my car. And the work was completed on time. Thank you.

05/01/2021
Paul and Fred are competent, trustworthy and pleasant to work with in keeping my old cars going.
I have a 1998 and a 2000 car that they keep safe and running.

SY
Steve Y.
GMC Jimmy
04/30/2021
Great repair shop
They do what they say they are going to do when they say they are going to do it.

Connie S.
Lexus ES 300
04/23/2021
Lexus service
Service was completed including oil change and advice given for possible work during the next service.

Dorothy D.
04/23/2021
Both Fred and Paul have been very accomodating when my car needed service. It is so nice to have a garage that can service a Suburu here in SB and not have to drive to Ventura.
Always fast and efficient and like above having someone to Service my Outback right here in SB. I don't enjoy driving that much and not having to go to Ventura is a big plus.

04/15/2021
Excellent service and communication!
This was my first time to Powell. The service and clarity I received was excellent. Very trustworthy!

LC
Laurie C.
04/10/2021
trustworthy, kind, efficient, honest
everything about going to powell garage is 5 stars. they're great people and do wonderful work. i've been going to them for years and trust them implicitly. the location is walkable which is a plus for me when i drop my car off and pick it up.

BI
Brian I.
Ford Windstar Wagon
04/08/2021
Amazing shop, honest, fast and talented.
I've been to countless shops in town to have maintenance and work done on my car, but Powell Garage is on a whole different level. They will charge you fairly and tell you what is and isn't necessary to have done. I'd give them more than five stars if I could.

HC
Heidi C.
04/01/2021
Highly recommend
Customer service was great and the price was affordable; they're honest and do a great job in a timely manner :)

Dave B.
Ventura, CA
03/29/2021
Reliable service
I continue to be pleased by the service provided by the shop. Always professional, never trying to up-sell. I've been dealing with this shop for years and will continue to do so.

Ross B.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/25/2021
Reliable and Friendly Service, as Always!!
Paul and the team at Powell Garage are great! I always trust them to work fast and for a fair price.

Mathew L.
03/20/2021
Fred and Paul are always friendly and patient when we have questions about our cars.
We look forward to all our appointments with confidence that any work done will be well done.

CG
Camille G.
03/13/2021
Professional, friendly and knowledgeable
My car just made it in before the battery died. I asked him to check over the car for anything else since it was there. New battery, oil change, cleaned the windows and filled the tires! Didn't try to add anything unnecessary. And he satisfactorily answered all my questions, this time about a catclamp for my Prius catalytic converter. I'll be back to let them install it.

LR
Laura R.
03/05/2021
Friendly, easy to access, great service.
Paul is friendly, knowledgeable, and the service is excellent.

Ronald R.
Honda Element
03/02/2021
Done right and on time.
Define folks in Powell garage kept in contact with me about the various issues on my vehicle and they completed the work in a timely manner was very satisfied.