Kathryn B.
03/30/2018
As I am currently in England, my brother, Robert Brown, brought my car in for servicing. He has been a long time customer with you and has recommended your services for years. My car was serviced quickly and efficiently with the resulting cost reasonable and fair. With much appreciation. Kathryn Brown

AG
Aaron G.
Carpinteria, CA
Scion xA
03/28/2018
Honest inspections & recommendations
Powell's garage is always accommodating & has a super friendly & knowledgeable staff. They work around my schedule and I know the work they perform on my car will keep my car healthy for many, many miles to come. 😎

Jenniffer L.
Lexus SC 430
03/24/2018
Excellent and honest mechanics
I’ve been going to Powell Garage for many many years. My dad had originally recommended them to me and I’ve been going here ever since. They are honest and do excellent work and are easy to work with.

HS
Hiroko S.
Volkswagen Golf
03/20/2018
I trust them 100%
I drive a 2002 VW GOLF. I have the AC unit fixed in January and fuel pump replaced in March. In between, I stopped by without appointment because I thought my car was making strange noises. The staff at Powell Garage kindly checked it to make sure everything was okay.
The day after having the fuel pump repaired, they called me to tell me that the part price was not correct and they gave me a refund. If they had not told me, I would have never noticed it. As you see from this, they do really honest business and I trust them 100%. I recommend Powell Garage to everybody in town.

Richard R.
03/19/2018
65,000 mile service
As always, easy to schedule, reasonably priced and completed on time.

CA
Catharine A.
03/14/2018
Best garage in Santa Barbara
I have been going to Powell Garage for 25 years and have never been disappointed in their service

SG

HA
Henri A.
03/07/2018
Honest and responsive
A Lyft driver who used to run a garage recommended Powell to me. I've been using Powell since. Powell takes the time to call and explain the problem in a clear and simple way. They always tell me what needs to be done and what can wait. I never feel rushed or patronized. The car has always been fixed and ready when they said it would be. It's a well-run, friendly shop.

LR
Laurie R.
Saturn LW
03/06/2018
Fast, Honest an Friendly
I was afraid my car had a dead transmission when I came in to Powell Garage. They took time to thoroughly check every system and determined that the problem wasn't so serious, I just needed an ignition coil. When I picked up the car, Paul explained everything that had been done in detail and what things I should look out for in future. He took the time to answer my questions even though I know he had a stack of other cars to work on. Gloria who works in the office is friendly and very communicative and kept me updated with phone calls on the status of my car. I value having a mechanic who is honest and cares about my safety on the road. I highly recommend Powell Garage!

Connie S.
Lexus ES 300
02/27/2018
Regular service and replacement of some parts.
Very honest and complete work. Always explains what is needed and cost assessment.

IE
Irene E.
Land Rover Range Rover
02/22/2018
Range Rover repairs
Always a pleasure to work with Paul Gloria and all the guys!!
Well done as usual.

GP
Gloria P.
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/17/2018
Very homey comfy feel
I was very pleased with service. Very friendly, calm environment.

AR
Andrea R.
Volvo S60
02/13/2018
Very happy!
Powell was recommended to me by another reputable car shop in town. Paul is super professional, organized, and knowledgeable. They did a perfect job repairing my car and had amazing customer service.
I would highly recommend their shop!

Sylvia S.
02/11/2018
Confidence
I have 100% confidence that Powell will do a good job, professionally and competently. They have never let me down, and this visit was no different.

Robert B.
01/23/2018
Reliability
Excellent service, as always!

CR
Chris R.
Buick Rainier
01/05/2018
Easy to understand, honest service
I was looking for a new mechanic and was very impressed with the level of service I received from Paul. Personalized, straightforward, and he toook the time to explain issues to me. Great experience overall.

Janice G.
Honda Fit
12/29/2017
Careful Attention to Detail!
I so appreciate their record keeping and great attention to detail.
Five stars always!

Cathy H.
Lexus ES 300
12/24/2017
Outstanding Service
Excellent and efficient service from great people!

NL
Nate L.
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Nate said the staff was extremely friendly and helpful but after the service, within 10 miles, his check engine light came on.

Shannon M.
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Shannon said the service was quick. The staff were transparent, professional and timely.