LR
Laurie R.
Saturn LW
03/06/2018
Fast, Honest an Friendly
I was afraid my car had a dead transmission when I came in to Powell Garage. They took time to thoroughly check every system and determined that the problem wasn't so serious, I just needed an ignition coil. When I picked up the car, Paul explained everything that had been done in detail and what things I should look out for in future. He took the time to answer my questions even though I know he had a stack of other cars to work on. Gloria who works in the office is friendly and very communicative and kept me updated with phone calls on the status of my car. I value having a mechanic who is honest and cares about my safety on the road. I highly recommend Powell Garage!

Connie S.
Lexus ES 300
02/27/2018
Regular service and replacement of some parts.
Very honest and complete work. Always explains what is needed and cost assessment.

IE
Irene E.
Land Rover Range Rover
02/22/2018
Range Rover repairs
Always a pleasure to work with Paul Gloria and all the guys!!
Well done as usual.

GP
Gloria P.
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/17/2018
Very homey comfy feel
I was very pleased with service. Very friendly, calm environment.

AR
Andrea R.
Volvo S60
02/13/2018
Very happy!
Powell was recommended to me by another reputable car shop in town. Paul is super professional, organized, and knowledgeable. They did a perfect job repairing my car and had amazing customer service.
I would highly recommend their shop!

Sylvia S.
Goleta, CA
02/11/2018
Confidence
I have 100% confidence that Powell will do a good job, professionally and competently. They have never let me down, and this visit was no different.

Robert B.
01/23/2018
Reliability
Excellent service, as always!

CR
Chris R.
Buick Rainier
01/05/2018
Easy to understand, honest service
I was looking for a new mechanic and was very impressed with the level of service I received from Paul. Personalized, straightforward, and he toook the time to explain issues to me. Great experience overall.

Janice G.
Honda Fit
12/29/2017
Careful Attention to Detail!
I so appreciate their record keeping and great attention to detail.
Five stars always!

Cathy H.
Lexus ES 300
12/24/2017
Outstanding Service
Excellent and efficient service from great people!

NL
Nate L.
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Nate said the staff was extremely friendly and helpful but after the service, within 10 miles, his check engine light came on.

Shannon M.
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Shannon said the service was quick. The staff were transparent, professional and timely.

Jack S.
Carpinteria, CA
Mercedes-Benz C280
11/27/2017
Prompt, honest reliable service with follow up if necessary as it was in my case
good job.

Randi M.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
11/22/2017
Powell did a great job on servicing my car - they were responsive, communicative, transparent, efficient, courteous, and reasonably priced. I definitely recommend them.

Sylvia B.
Buick Regal
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Sylvia said she was very happy with the service she received.

AA
Argelia A.
Goleta, CA
Honda Civic Si
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Argelia said the staff picked up the phone quickly when she called. They got her an appointment fast and they told her what was wrong with the vehicle. They fixed her vehicle to her satisfaction.

FS
Frank S.
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Frank's wife. She said the business takes care of her and her husband.

Cassie B.
11/17/2017
Kept me informed every step of the way
Excellent experience! I was contacted when the inspection was completed and the work need was communicated clearly and thoroughly. This will the first place I think of the next time I need a mechanic.

John R.
Volkswagen Passat
11/16/2017 Category: Service
John said he was really happy with this business.

CR
Coby R.
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Coby said he would recommenced this business for service.