SN
Susanne N.
Nissan Sentra
03/30/2019
Always quality service!
I always feel confident that my car is in good hands when Powell Garage fixes my car.

Cathy W.
Ford Flex
03/20/2019
You are great!
I can always trust your knowledge in our cars, and you have treated me and my family very well for many years! You’ve always been true to your word and that says a lot in today’s world. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

AK
Adam K.
03/16/2019
Professionalism
Paul and his staff give you an honest and fair quote for your car work. They do not talk in circles or find ways to gouge customers, but simply they get the job done well.

Bob S.
Volvo V70
03/06/2019
Paul
Always friendly, polite and efficient.

JU
Joe U.
Chrysler Sebring
03/02/2019
Wiper Blades
I came in wanting new wiper blades, and you literally had them installed before i knew it. Amazing!

02/14/2019
Great and efficient service.
I called the day before and they were able to get me an appointment that following morning! Dropped off my car before work and got a text message that my car was ready to be picked up at noon. Perfect timing since i could go on my lunch break. I highly appreciate the breakdown of the services they did along with giving me the percentage on my tires. They have amazing customer service and take the time to explain everything when i go to pick up my car. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

TP
Tim P.
Volvo V90
02/13/2019
Reliable Honest and Fair
I recommend Powell Garage whenever I am asked. I trust the quality of their work and appreciate the level of service that I find there.

Connie B.
Summerland, CA
02/05/2019
Excellent customer service

LD
Linda D.
02/01/2019
great service!
Reliable, reasonable and trustworthy!

John K.

MY
Mike Y.
Honda
01/11/2019
We have used Powell for years. Always great service and value. They give you an honest assessment of your vehicle and which repairs are critical and which can wait until next time or can even be completed myself (wiper blades).

12/27/2018
The people.
Always a pleasure. Efficient, accommodating, polite, honest, reasonably priced.

AG
Adriana G.
12/18/2018
Overall great service
I love getting my car serviced with Powell Garage. I trust their recommendation, they are honest with services that my car needs right away and those that can wait a little. Always personable and professional.

Kathryn B.
12/18/2018
Professional, organized, informative, reasonable prices. Overall, an excellent experience.
Please see comments above. Thank you for your wonderful service in all ways.

Laura B.
12/14/2018
I trust them to always treat me right.
I can call and get right in. They check my car over and contact me with what needs to be done and give me an estimate. They are always less than dealership. I highly recommend Powell’s.