CK
CINDY K.
Camdenton, MO
GMC Pickup
05/05/2014
4 new tires on my pickup. They didn't try to pressure me into buying anything I didn't need or couldn't afford. Spotted an issue and call me to discuss before fixing it.
They always look out for my best interests.

MIKE S.
04/29/2014
It's A Pleasure!
Always a pleasure working with Mike, Kirk and their crew! Best at The Lake!!!

04/28/2014
strut replacement
I am pleased that you took the extra effort to look over the car when changing oil,etc. The leaking struts could have caused serious trouble down the road. Handling has improved greatly and when we get the back struts changed, it will be much safer when I tow a small trailer to Chicago next month. It is this kind of care that is so important to me and why I keep coming back. Thank you.

04/21/2014
honesty and integrity
Always do a great job.

JEANETTE S.
04/21/2014
Kind relyable and fast.
I am happy with everybody, they please
us.

BR
BOB R.
04/14/2014
Great Service, Honesty & Integrity
As always, there is no other place my family & friends would take their vehicles to other than Precision! They have been taking care of my vehicles for 14 years and are more like family than anything else.
Thank you!

04/05/2014
regular first class service
good LOF and front lamp replacement. I think it is about time to change the tires. Will let you know when I can get the car over.

BJ
BECKI J.
03/28/2014
Thank you!
Thank you, Precision for knowing what is important to me and keeping safety my biggest priority!

BR
BOB R.
03/14/2014
14 Year Customer
There is a reason why I only go to Precision Auto for ALL of my service & tires. They always take care of me and my family. They are like family at Precision!

BUD B.
03/07/2014
Great service . Always a smile. Customer satisfaction comes first here.

02/26/2014
leaks repair
Since you polished the tire rim and threw away the leaky pressure indicator, I was able to drive over 150 miles the next day without a concern.

RICH S.
GMC Yukon XL
02/20/2014
The People
The people at Precision Auto do an excellent job of making you feel like family.

02/11/2014
oil leak
Hopefully they fixed what a bad oil change caused. Always good and fair service!

GT
GARY T.
Buick Regal
02/10/2014
Above and Beyond
Mike, Kirk and the gang always go out of their way to provide superior customer service. Some say their prices are a bit higher than at some other repair facilities in the area but if so, they are absolutely worth it. They've allowed my wife and me to continue driving our vehicles well over 100,000 miles each. Rock on guys!

02/10/2014
swap
really nifty light bulb swap.

Jim T.
Stoutland, MO
02/05/2014
Oil Change Prius
As usual all went well and I am happy with the service at Precision.

BJ
BECKI J.
01/19/2014
Always highly satisfied
I drive a car with high mileage. I can ALWAYS count on Precision to be fair and upfront about the repairs. I recommend Precision to everyone I know!

01/18/2014
repair
Engine check light on. As I recall, I just said fix the darn thing and you did like always.
I appreciate your skill and care.

BW
BRIAN W.
Lincoln Navigator
01/17/2014
Great service fair prices
Always a great experience ! Great communication on things done and things needed.

01/17/2014
they smelt what was dripping and fixed it right then!
I saved what was dripping. They determined it was transmission fluid from a little hose that an O ring had broken. They had it fixed in 30 min. didn't have to bring it back!