11/30/2016
Quick and easy!
zip click and winter tires are on for trip north. Car checked out also. VERY reasonable as usual.Of course I'll be back. High quality, quick service, friendly courteous folks. what's not to like?

11/28/2016
Never More Than You Need
Once again I took the Buick in for an oil leak that we all thought was going to be expensive but Mike noticed that only 1 valve cover gasket was leaking because the other one had been repaired during a recall earlier in the year. Saved me a lot of money. These guys have never sold me anything I didn't really need over the last 8 years I've dealt with them.

DAVE H.
Camdenton, MO
Chevrolet Silverado
11/19/2016
good service
they take care of me

11/17/2016
Gary Mayfield
Very happy with service received.

MIKE S.
11/10/2016
Preparing Car For Winter Destination!
I asked Mike and Kirk to get my car ready for a long drive to spend the Winter in another state. They took care of everything, and assured me my car was ready to make the trip! Thanks, guys!!!

10/14/2016
Quality of Service
I've been taking both my vehicles to Precision Auto for over 8 years and have never had a bad experience. They never try to sell me something I don't need and their work is excellent. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else in the Lake area.

10/09/2016
regular service plus
Had regular service and you took the effort to check on additional required services. Then you set up a reminder for the next time the car was serviced. You take good care of my vehicles so I don't have to worry about them . Thanks!

10/09/2016
Quick and easy!
Discovered I had a dead headlight, stopped in to see when you could fix it. Pleasant surprise was the you fixed it immediately and inexpensively too! great service as usual!!

MIKE D.
09/10/2016
These guys are go to guys!!!
Friendly, reliable, honest, I will not go any place else. I recommend percision to everyone! Mike

08/30/2016
Gary
Took car in for a check up before taking on a long road trip. Battery was replaced. They did a very complete check.

RHONDA B.
GMC Terrain
08/19/2016
Fast, friendly service. They know what they're doing.
Fast, friendly service. They know what they're doing.

08/09/2016
Precision Does It Again
These guys are so consistently reliable it's almost boring. They're serviced both my vehicles for 8 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

VH
VICTOR H.
Cadillac DeVille
07/23/2016
Never fail to fix
I have been a customer at Precision Auto for 15 years. There has never been a time that they failed to fix a problem that our two vehicles have developed. That fact is so very comforting when I need their service. "I'll be back"

RICHARD C.
07/16/2016
the best service in town
great work,on time and always a smile

07/14/2016
Gary
Good service at a fair price.

07/09/2016
New Tires and a Whole Lot More
Mike and Kirk are always on top of things which makes my life much easier. Kudos to Precision Auto & Tire.

06/30/2016
Gary
My vehicle was in the shop for oil change, tire rotation and a small fluid leak. Everything was completed on time and a fair price. The oil leak was in the power steering and the problem was taken care of. They drained the old fluid and made sure everything was working properly.

06/18/2016
Latest service.
Headlight now looks good again. Wish you could do something about heat.

BOB M.
06/15/2016
On time service and helpful information.
Repair work isn't cheap anywhere, but these guys are reasonable and prompt. Someone you can trust to do what is required and not do what isn't.

CK
CINDY K.
Camdenton, MO
Nissan Xterra
06/14/2016
Quick in and out service.
Mike and his staff got me in on time and back on the road in 30 minutes.