10/14/2016
Quality of Service
I've been taking both my vehicles to Precision Auto for over 8 years and have never had a bad experience. They never try to sell me something I don't need and their work is excellent. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else in the Lake area.

10/09/2016
regular service plus
Had regular service and you took the effort to check on additional required services. Then you set up a reminder for the next time the car was serviced. You take good care of my vehicles so I don't have to worry about them . Thanks!

10/09/2016
Quick and easy!
Discovered I had a dead headlight, stopped in to see when you could fix it. Pleasant surprise was the you fixed it immediately and inexpensively too! great service as usual!!

MIKE D.
09/10/2016
These guys are go to guys!!!
Friendly, reliable, honest, I will not go any place else. I recommend percision to everyone! Mike

08/30/2016
Gary
Took car in for a check up before taking on a long road trip. Battery was replaced. They did a very complete check.

RHONDA B.
GMC Terrain
08/19/2016
Fast, friendly service. They know what they're doing.
Fast, friendly service. They know what they're doing.

08/09/2016
Precision Does It Again
These guys are so consistently reliable it's almost boring. They're serviced both my vehicles for 8 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

VH
VICTOR H.
Cadillac DeVille
07/23/2016
Never fail to fix
I have been a customer at Precision Auto for 15 years. There has never been a time that they failed to fix a problem that our two vehicles have developed. That fact is so very comforting when I need their service. "I'll be back"

RICHARD C.
07/16/2016
the best service in town
great work,on time and always a smile

07/14/2016
Gary
Good service at a fair price.

07/09/2016
New Tires and a Whole Lot More
Mike and Kirk are always on top of things which makes my life much easier. Kudos to Precision Auto & Tire.

06/30/2016
Gary
My vehicle was in the shop for oil change, tire rotation and a small fluid leak. Everything was completed on time and a fair price. The oil leak was in the power steering and the problem was taken care of. They drained the old fluid and made sure everything was working properly.

06/18/2016
Latest service.
Headlight now looks good again. Wish you could do something about heat.

BOB M.
06/15/2016
On time service and helpful information.
Repair work isn't cheap anywhere, but these guys are reasonable and prompt. Someone you can trust to do what is required and not do what isn't.

CK
CINDY K.
Camdenton, MO
Nissan Xterra
06/14/2016
Quick in and out service.
Mike and his staff got me in on time and back on the road in 30 minutes.

JOANN F.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/09/2016
Dan's Colorado
They found the problem, fixed fixed it and cleaned up where Tran fluid had run. What can I say, back on the road again as usual.

KA
KEN A.
05/28/2016
I have been to Precision many times and have always left happy with their service. I have recommended them to anyone that has asked me.

COURTNEY M.
Toyota Sequoia
05/24/2016
Great service, Great people
Precision Auto always takes great care of my care and the customer service is always outstanding.

05/07/2016
thanks again
When I brought in my car for a routine oil change you checked it over and found two of my tires were badly worn. You ordered new tires for me and put them on the next day and sandwiched it in between two other appointments I had. Just some more of that extra special service you do for me always. Thanks again.

RHONDA B.
GMC Terrain
04/24/2016
exceptional servcie
always happy with their services