08/02/2015
Routine mileage service
Routine service - good and quickly as usual.

SCOTT W.
Excellent!

JON B.
07/07/2015
Good work, good price
They treated us well, the problem is fixed and the price was fair. I never wonder if I was taken advantage of after getting work done there.

KL
KAROL L.
07/06/2015
honesty and fairness
I have confedence

COURTNEY M.
Toyota Sequoia
07/02/2015
Great customer service and great care
Always great customer service and great care.

Bob H.
06/30/2015
excellence
I am almost afraid to say how great an experience I have had for years. Don't want you to get so busy I cant get in. When I retired to the lake, I asked a friend where to find good auto service. He told me to see you and I know he is a good friend because he sent me to you. Great service since ~1996! on all makes and models.

MIKE D.
Ford Windstar
06/25/2015
Very happy
Trust worthy, quick, complete service. Ask for Tim to do work on your car. Good mechanic.

JIM R.

GARY T.
Buick Regal
06/09/2015
Keeping a 2001 Buick on the road
Mike and the boys at Precision have carefully tended to every little issue on this car which is why my wife and I have no intention of trading it in. You can trust Precision to care for your care as if it were their own.

VH
VICTOR H.
06/09/2015
Pleased as usual
I am pleased as usual.
Thank you again for the upgrade Michael.

JOHN P.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
05/30/2015
neighborhood mechanics
The guys at Precision do a great job helping us maintain our work trucks. We don't take them anywhere else.

JOHN P.
05/29/2015
Great People
Mike and the boys always take great care of our vehicles.

05/24/2015

GARY T.
Buick Regal
05/11/2015
The True Car Stars
I always get top notch service from the folks at Precision. Would not consider taking my vehicles anywhere else.

SL
STEVE L.
Infiniti QX4
05/07/2015
Received the usual great, quick and reliable service. Had AC problem that was fixed with no issues. Like the good friendly service they provide.

VH
VICTOR H.
05/03/2015
Pleased
As usual, good performance.

KR
KAREN R.
Linn Creek, MO
05/01/2015
Experts and love their job.
You guys are the bestest. I am glad I found you when I moved to the lake.

GG
GEORGIANA G.
Ford Five Hundred
04/26/2015
Car air conditioner repair
Service was great. Glad you are close by. Thanks.

04/17/2015
many years of caring service.
For many years I have brought my vehicles to you and have received thoughtful and careful maintenance.