09/11/2015
Consistency of Service
These guys get to know your vehicle and never try to sell you something you don't really need. Wouldn't take my car or truck anywhere else.

09/08/2015
all done
all done, regular service and inspection to get my plates updated top 2018. happy,happy,happy.

RON G.
Cadillac DeVille
08/27/2015
Quality work, Friendly service.
Ron Griffin said good service.

SP
SHARON P.
08/12/2015
Prompt service. Always try to work around our schedule!
Use yu guys for all our service needs. Only ones we trust to get the job done right for a fair price!

08/08/2015
good service
Just another example of your quick solid service and inspection - was able to get it all done and get new tags on car in one afternoon. - great.

08/02/2015
Routine mileage service
Routine service - good and quickly as usual.

SCOTT W.
Excellent!

JON B.
07/07/2015
Good work, good price
They treated us well, the problem is fixed and the price was fair. I never wonder if I was taken advantage of after getting work done there.

KL
KAROL L.
07/06/2015
honesty and fairness
I have confedence

COURTNEY M.
Toyota Sequoia
07/02/2015
Great customer service and great care
Always great customer service and great care.

Bob H.
06/30/2015
excellence
I am almost afraid to say how great an experience I have had for years. Don't want you to get so busy I cant get in. When I retired to the lake, I asked a friend where to find good auto service. He told me to see you and I know he is a good friend because he sent me to you. Great service since ~1996! on all makes and models.

MIKE D.
Ford Windstar
06/25/2015
Very happy
Trust worthy, quick, complete service. Ask for Tim to do work on your car. Good mechanic.

JIM R.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/20/2015
AC tune up
all good!

06/09/2015
Keeping a 2001 Buick on the road
Mike and the boys at Precision have carefully tended to every little issue on this car which is why my wife and I have no intention of trading it in. You can trust Precision to care for your care as if it were their own.

VH
VICTOR H.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/09/2015
Pleased as usual
I am pleased as usual.
Thank you again for the upgrade Michael.

JOHN P.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
05/30/2015
neighborhood mechanics
The guys at Precision do a great job helping us maintain our work trucks. We don't take them anywhere else.

JOHN P.
05/29/2015
Great People
Mike and the boys always take great care of our vehicles.

05/24/2015

oil change
Great job!

05/11/2015
The True Car Stars
I always get top notch service from the folks at Precision. Would not consider taking my vehicles anywhere else.