Bob H.
06/30/2015
excellence
I am almost afraid to say how great an experience I have had for years. Don't want you to get so busy I cant get in. When I retired to the lake, I asked a friend where to find good auto service. He told me to see you and I know he is a good friend because he sent me to you. Great service since ~1996! on all makes and models.

MIKE D.
Ford Windstar
06/25/2015
Very happy
Trust worthy, quick, complete service. Ask for Tim to do work on your car. Good mechanic.

06/20/2015
AC tune up
all good!

06/09/2015
Keeping a 2001 Buick on the road
Mike and the boys at Precision have carefully tended to every little issue on this car which is why my wife and I have no intention of trading it in. You can trust Precision to care for your care as if it were their own.

VH
VICTOR H.
06/09/2015
Pleased as usual
I am pleased as usual.
Thank you again for the upgrade Michael.

JOHN P.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
05/30/2015
neighborhood mechanics
The guys at Precision do a great job helping us maintain our work trucks. We don't take them anywhere else.

JOHN P.
05/29/2015
Great People
Mike and the boys always take great care of our vehicles.

BOB H.

oil change
Great job!

05/11/2015
The True Car Stars
I always get top notch service from the folks at Precision. Would not consider taking my vehicles anywhere else.

SL
STEVE L.
Infiniti QX4
05/07/2015
Received the usual great, quick and reliable service. Had AC problem that was fixed with no issues. Like the good friendly service they provide.

VH
VICTOR H.
05/03/2015
Pleased
As usual, good performance.

KR
KAREN R.
Linn Creek, MO
05/01/2015
Experts and love their job.
You guys are the bestest. I am glad I found you when I moved to the lake.

GG
GEORGIANA G.
Ford Five Hundred
04/26/2015
Car air conditioner repair
Service was great. Glad you are close by. Thanks.

BOB H.
04/17/2015
many years of caring service.
For many years I have brought my vehicles to you and have received thoughtful and careful maintenance.

CORIE M.
04/16/2015
They know your name
great service

Brian S.
04/16/2015
Professional Shop!
I would highly recommend Precision Auto for all things cars! Tires, service, major repairs... Precision Auto will handle it all. I've got a fleet of vehicles and they are wonderful to work with for all of my needs!

04/06/2015
oil change
Good!

02/27/2015
Leaking Oil Sending Unit
It looked really scary when my wife noticed a lot of oil suddenly when she moved her car from it's normal parking spot at home. She took it to Precision and the guys diagnosed the problem immediately. It was a sending unit they had installed less than a year ago that failed. They not only fixed it but replaced the oil we'd lost and charged me zero dollars for the repair. Things sometimes break when they shouldn't but when your auto repair shop steps up and makes things work so smoothly the one thing that does NOT break is my confidence in the "good guys" at Precision. They totally ROCK!!

CK
CINDY K.
Camdenton, MO
02/27/2015
THE best place to get your car repaired quickly.