BOB H.
09/28/2014
speed
Wow, new brake light and an hour ahead of schedule. Now that's service

BOB H.
09/23/2014
Lots of fixing.
LOF, replaced bad seat movement switch, Replaced noisy tires with Blizzaks for the winter and new tires on the rear. Busy, busy, busy. Got it all done and it is all good. Much quieter and seat works smoothly. A-1 like always!

CG
CARRI G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/19/2014
Fast & friendly
Always a pleasant experience.

JOHN P.
Lake Ozark, MO
Cadillac DeVille
09/11/2014
neighborhood mechanics
Mike and Kirk are both honest and upfront about services needed. Great people. Have always been pleased with work done on our vehicles.

Aurora, MO
09/10/2014
oil change
great as always!

Aurora, MO
Chevrolet Suburban
09/08/2014
wonderful. Thought we had a major problem an you guys turned it into a minor one! Yea again!!!

BUD B.

Camdenton, MO
Acura MDX
08/30/2014
Acura service 8/26/14
I delivered my vehicle at 7:30 AM and received a ride home with only a short wait. The scheduled work was done as promised and all my questions have been answered. The vehicle runs great. I have always received good service at Precision Auto.

MIKE S.
Lake Ozark, MO
08/22/2014
In & Out!
Had to replace one of my headlights. I was in and out in no time! I love that!!!

BR
BOB R.
08/06/2014
Best Mechanics at the Lake!
As always we are pleased with the service and attention to detail Mike, Kurt and everyone at Precision continuously provides

08/01/2014
In and out in no time.
Better than a Dr. Office.

BUD H.
Linn Creek, MO
Ford Edge
07/20/2014
Tires
The tires are awesome. Got them in and on in good time. Make the car ride much better. Thank you

GT
Gary T.
07/18/2014
Charged me ONLY for what I needed
Took Buick in for 135,000 mile checkup, expecting to cost me up to $300 in service. Turns out they had already taken care of items prior to this trip in. Only charged me for tire rotation; less than $20. Love these guys!!

GT
Gary T.
07/18/2014
I made a mistake
I thought the guys failed to top off coolant 6/21/14 during a recent oil change & service but I was wrong. Later explained to me that low coolant light is factory defect.

Chevrolet Colorado
07/17/2014
Superior Service
Got me in for oil change at appointed time and they always check other items of concern. They take care of all our cars to insure I have no breakdowns. Very important to my job as Realtor.

07/16/2014
personal dependable service and they are locals
Got me in on time. CHecks several items l do not have to ask for as they our my car s friend for many years.

Jim T.
Stoutland, MO
Chevrolet Silverado
07/09/2014
Oil change and tire rotation
great job and very timely. I did notice that the computer for oil life and filter life was not reset.

HN
HAROLD N.
07/01/2014
Marilyn Needham
As a widow, I know that will be treated like every one else and that I can trust what they tell me what might be need to be done

CG
CARRI G.
Linn Creek, MO
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/28/2014
Friendly, knowledgeable service!
Always pleasant & informative service!

Village Of Four Seasons, MO
Chevrolet Suburban
06/21/2014
altenator
Thank you for the quick diagnosis and installation best price ever and we have had 3 of these installed on this car!