BR
BOB R.
11/17/2014
Thorough, Professional and Consistent
Any and every time I take one of our vehicles to Precision for maintenance or repairs I know I will get the best service possible with honesty and integrity. Thank you to everyone at Precision!

VH
VICTOR H.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/14/2014
Always Right
I have been dealing with Mike at Precision for over 15 years and the service is always right the first time. No redoes. It is always a good experience.

HN
HAROLD N.
11/14/2014
Marilyn Needham
I'm not Harold, since he died a year ago now, but it certainly is a place I can take my car and trust that they will do honest work!

Village Of Four Seasons, MO

10/30/2014
2006 Silverado
Great Service as usual.

10/28/2014
SSS (same superior service)
The title says it all. As usual. I did notice that you did not give me my volunteer 5% discount though. I also noted that the bill was about 10% less than I expected so I think I came out ahead. Car is running smooth and quiet.

KG
KEN G.
Linn Creek, MO
10/28/2014
Friendly, professional
prices are good.

CORIE M.
10/23/2014
They take great care of you and your vehicle
Thanks!

High Point, MO
10/21/2014
Always the best. Honest and fair and thourough.
A+++

MIKE S.
10/21/2014
New Battery & Wiper Blades!
Had trouble starting my car that morning. Suspected it was my battery. Mike & Kirk were able to squeeze me in to replace it and put new wiper blades on for the winter. Thanks!!!

09/28/2014
speed
Wow, new brake light and an hour ahead of schedule. Now that's service

09/23/2014
Lots of fixing.
LOF, replaced bad seat movement switch, Replaced noisy tires with Blizzaks for the winter and new tires on the rear. Busy, busy, busy. Got it all done and it is all good. Much quieter and seat works smoothly. A-1 like always!

CG
CARRI G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/19/2014
Fast & friendly
Always a pleasant experience.

JOHN P.
Cadillac DeVille
09/11/2014
neighborhood mechanics
Mike and Kirk are both honest and upfront about services needed. Great people. Have always been pleased with work done on our vehicles.

Aurora, MO
09/10/2014
oil change
great as always!

Aurora, MO
Chevrolet Suburban
09/08/2014
wonderful. Thought we had a major problem an you guys turned it into a minor one! Yea again!!!

BUD B.

Camdenton, MO
Acura MDX
08/30/2014
Acura service 8/26/14
I delivered my vehicle at 7:30 AM and received a ride home with only a short wait. The scheduled work was done as promised and all my questions have been answered. The vehicle runs great. I have always received good service at Precision Auto.

MIKE S.
08/22/2014
In & Out!
Had to replace one of my headlights. I was in and out in no time! I love that!!!

BR
BOB R.
08/06/2014
Best Mechanics at the Lake!
As always we are pleased with the service and attention to detail Mike, Kurt and everyone at Precision continuously provides