Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Randy B.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/24/2018
Friendly and curtious, always ready to help!
Craig is always eager to help in any way possible.
Great Service.

TA
Thomas A.
01/08/2018
Honest service.
I can count on the guy's to evaluate and repair what is needed and not over sell me.

Justin G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/09/2017
They provide great service for my car. Were very honest and friendly. I had a transmission seal replaced, as well as cleaned my air intake system. The only thing they could do better is improve communication when my car was completed. I will go back for my car needs.

Marsha W.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/06/2017
Customer service
The workman are always courteous and informative as to the needed repairs. They are very helpful in informing me what matters are necessary at the time and what repairs may be delayed. This allows me to budget the expenses. The owner and crew make every effort to finish the repairs the same day the vehicle is in the shop. Very straight forward and honest. Do not "sell" me anything that is not imperative.

BF
Brad F.
GMC Canyon
12/03/2017
No Problems
Oil change performed. Brakes and other standard working parts checked all on a timely basis as usual. I ueed my birthday coupon for a great price on an oil change and maintenance check. All work was performed and no problems were found. My truck was ready when promised.

Ben H.
Ram 1500
12/02/2017
Dependable, Quality work and great customer service
Having a dependable and trustworthy mechanic is important. After finding Precision, we have never looked back. They have been great on customer service and repairs. Honesty and quality at an affordable price, really pleased with their work and dedication to the customers. Thanks guys for keeping us on the road! -Ben

ET
Ebony T.
Acura 3.2TL
12/02/2017
Pride in workmanship.
Craig and his team do an outstanding job everytime. Attention to detail is always paid. And the smaller touches never go acknowledged. (Thank you so much for getting my radio back on). Awesome job! The piece of mind of guaranteed workmanship is well worth doing it right! No other mechanic do I trust, other then precision auto...... Thanks guys!

Deanna B.
11/30/2017
Thorough and efficient
Just an oil change this time and a courtesy inspection. I like the heads up to plan on new tires and repairing ball joint boots at some point. I was given advice on what to watch for. I also appreciated the technician snapping on a stubborn hubcap for me.

KC
You guys are awesome!

Soni M.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
Best shop in SLC
These guys are the best. Friendly, honest, fair pricing, and get you back on the road quickly.

Berrett B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Ford Expedition
Excellent customer service
They do what they say, their estimates are accurate and their workmanship is excellent.

CG
Christy G.
Nissan Maxima
10/18/2017
Precision Automotive has been servicing my vehicles for over 20 years. They are honest, friendly, and always do the job right. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

BC
Brandon C.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Audi Q7
10/09/2017
Great Shop! Friendly People!
Craig and Kevin are great guys, they have always been good to me and great to my cars.

Roberta H.
Draper, UT
10/07/2017
Everyone here cares! Knowledgeable and honest