4.6

Rick S.
04/02/2019
I was not home when the service was provided. I called the technician and ask why he didn't do anything to my windshield and he said he did. So I thought he knew what he was talking about he even offered to come back if I wasn't satisfied but I just felt like he was the expert and I didn't know what I was talking about. And I had someone asked me why I had a chipped windshield and decided to call back my insurance company and say it wasn't fixed. If you want more to the story you could call me, my number is 419-633-1915.

RL
Renee L.
Delton, MI
12/12/2018
The technician who repaired my windshield should have left me a message on my phone stating that the repair had been completed, because I didn't hear anything from him I assumed it wasn't done and contacted someone else. The chip didn't look like it had been fixed.

HB
Heather B.
07/10/2018
While it was convenient to have my windshield replaced at work the quality of work leaves much to be desired. The communication of the technician as well as office staff was wonderful BUT the quality negated the good work done there. There were 2 areas on my Traverse that were damaged. The passenger side front corner of my hood appears to have been used as a pry point and it has been both dented as well as scratched. The plastic cover pieces that mould to my windshield no longer do that as the plastic clips were broken on both sides when removed to replace the windshield. The drivers side one is so bad that I have duct taped it to the windshield to prevent it from flapping in the wind while driving down 469 and 69 on my way to and from work each day. I have had to stop on 469 twice to retape it until I can figure out a real fix. I have refrained from complaining to the insurance company as I hope that this is a fluke with the service provided by your company- Precision Glass. I will request quotes for these repairs to ensure my safety as I do not know if these pieces are essential to waterproofing or holding the glass in place. My hopes for the future are for your company to please encourage your technicians to carefully handle others property and if a problem occurs to let them know rather than having them discover it later. Sincerely, Heather Bowersock 260-223-0398

RL
Rob L.
Fort Wayne, IN
06/01/2018
They evidently don't need the business
I went online to Precision Glass on May 24th I believe to get a quote for shower glass for my new shower I got a response on the 25th set up a time for them to come out to give me an estimate on Wednesday the 30th he said he could do it then in between 7:30 and 8. At 8:15 he never showed up so I gave him a call and evidently he forgot about me and told me he would be rote out so he came out and took my measurements and told me that his boss will get ahold of me on the 31st woth a price. And here it is the 1st and I still haven't heard from anybody so I know I will not be going with this company

KA
Kristen A.
Wolflake, IN
02/17/2018
Third Time was not a charm
After a poor installation job, we went back for them to attempt to fix the molding on my 2018 subaru's windshield. The second time was unsuccessful as well. We had new glass ordered and they removed the windshield to place a second new windshield. The exterior of my car received several scratches and they didn't even remove all of the existing molding before placing the new windshield. I will not recommend or use them again. Unprofessional in their "specialty. "

Justin S.
08/04/2017
Justin said he was told the windshield would be replaced on a certain date. They told him the technician would be there between 8:30-9:00 am. He needed them to come during that timeframe because he was not going to be in town or available during the afternoon already. He had plans to be out of town and he was going to be gone all weekend. By noon that day, still no tech arrived to replace the windshield. He called the office to find out why no one had showed up yet. The lady told him that he wasn't scheduled first thing and that they wouldn't be able to do it now. He never got a phone call that confirmed the time or cancellation. The lady rescheduled it for the Monday that he would be back. He was told he would get a call when the tech was on their way. He never got a call. When the technician arrived, they were was very nice and had good customer service. As someone that works with customers and going to their homes every day, he calls every customer the night before to confirm that they have a appointment and a 2 hour window that he will be there. This stops any kind of problems with someone expecting a time they were told and then it not happening.

Don H.
New Haven, IN
07/03/2015
Bait & Switch-No customer service
They state that they install quality Pilkington glass and even show you a sticker on the glass that says Pilkington which is removed when they install it. DOT number on the glass is DOT563 which is the garbage low cost glass of the industry-Xinyi Glass-just google it.Not made by Pilkington. This is a bait and switch through and through and they act like they don't know.Nothing on the invoice references Pilkington Glass. On top of poor quality glass, the installer either didn't know how to remove the cowl retainers or used the wrong tool, gouging the cowl across the entire lower windshield that will have to be replaced to maintain the vehicles appearance.Makes me suspect the quality of the installation. Returned the vehicle to them to let one of the owners see the vehicle and never heard from them afterwards which speaks volumes to no customer service after the sale.

CA
Carrie A.
Fort Wayne, IN
06/01/2015
No Show
This may be odd to enter a review in my case because I never actually had any work done from this company. I did try though.
Started by calling, in an attempt to setup a time to bring in my broken window for quote. Unfortunately, I received a lot of explanations as to why there was no one capable of quoting me there at the time or in the foreseeable future. I asked to have the technician in charge of those things to please call me so I could setup a time at his convenience.
After waiting a week for a response, I walked into another company here in town and was quoted immediately. This may not be common practice for this company but as it was my only experience and wanted others to be aware of it.

Rhonda M.
11/18/2014
Rhonda said that they collaborated with collision work to do painting, and they had to redo her window. They had her vehicle for 2 full days. She feels that there was poor service. They also put in some parts in backwards then told her they needed to be replaced.

HR
Holly R.
03/20/2014
The front desk people are not nice

RA
Ronnie A.
01/28/2014
Not sealed right the office just told me to wait and just blew me off

David H.
01/23/2014
The first windshield had numerous "waves" in it which made it very difficult to drive. The second windshield was not much better, so I was very disappointed that the tech did not check it before it was installed! I had to call my insurance agent to finally get an OE windshield that I was able to see through without any trouble. The "waves" were a distraction and safety hazard - they should have been detected in the first windshield before it was installed. It was a month of frustration and the inconvenience of having to take my vehicle to them three times before I had a decent windshield.

DK
Daniel K.
11/08/2019
Service technician was courteous, did the job fast and conducted himself in a professional manner. Thanks....

LA
Laura A.
Kalamazoo, MI
08/14/2019
Chip windshield
Quin came today to fix chip in windshield was on time friendly and even told me the process I would absolutely recommend and use this glass company for all my auto and home use 10 star rating

JE
Joan E.
08/08/2019
Precision Glass was fabulous to work with. They greatly helped me in working with the company that handles windshield claims for my insurance company. My insurance company AutoOwners was no help - - never returned either of my messages left on their answering machine. Might be the agency but I could not believe their lack of interest in meeting my needs or learning of my situation.