PT
PAUL T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/13/2019
Outstanding workmanship
A very pleasant place to deal with. Everyone is very helpful and sincere. Can highly recommend them to anyone with a Vehicle that needs attention. Courteous and honest in assessing any problems.

TROY S.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/07/2019
Thank you!
Precision import Auto team is truly amazing, I will inform everyone to reach out too Mike and
his team for quality work and honesty! Thank you once again for all that you do..!

NM
NICHOLE M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/25/2019
Worth every penny!
I really like this mechanic because they give a 12 month or 12(ish)k miles guarantee on their work - they are a bit more pricey then what I’m use to (I just moved in the area) but they are worth every penny. From the customer service - extremely friendly and caring, very warm and welcoming tone of voice (literally always), to the quality of the work ! I just had some work done on my car and it’s driving so much better ! Like, it’s more spunky ! They know what they’re doing and they are so nice to top it off

KW
Kat W.
Alta Loma, CA
03/25/2019
Honest and Exceptional Service that beats the dealership. Mikey and Mano (aka to me as Mike's Dad)
For me I give them 10 stars, I was referred to PI back in 2017 by a friend of mine and I am so happy as this was the best referral every for my car repairs when needed.
Mikey and his father and ALLL the staff are great and easy to talk to, I know a lot about my car , but if there is something I don't know or understand they actually take the time to educate me. I'm so happy with the service they provide. The dealership even warranted they work and that says alot. Thank you A++++

TROY S.
BMW 750Li
03/10/2019
Magic Mike is truly amazing, his honesty and communication is second to none , Thank you Mike !
Please contnue to provide great service and warm welcomes as always!

CECIL C.
Mercedes-Benz S430
03/02/2019
Cecil coar

BP
BEVERLY P.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/01/2019
Professional, personal and thorough. This company is my car care doctor.
Trustworthy, polite, more than professional, thorough and serious about maintaining my vehicle in top condition. They always go above and beyond expectation. Service is of the highest. They actually care about me and my car. The systems they have in place insure a well managed business. Noone works on my car but Precision Import Auto Repair (and maintenance). They even understand my crazy language when trying to explain my automobile's situation. :-)

Lincoln Town Car
02/15/2019
Oil Change
Quick, efficient and professional.

TH
TYRONE H.
Ontario, CA
Lexus ES 300h
01/31/2019
The Precision Import Auto Repair Team provided premium first class service to include constant updates and follow up phone calls. We will take our car to Precision Import Auto Repair anytime.

Tyrone

RK
Rob K.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Rob said the customer service was great.

Jeremy T.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said he's happy with the honesty of the business and the work came out fine.

TH
TANYA H.
Riverside, CA
01/08/2019
Very professional and repairs are timely
I was referred to Precision Auto and I wished I would have known of them after my warranty ran out on my 328i BMW. I need a shop that I can trust. I'm all for preventive maintenance, and fairness before a major problem, and that is what I get when I go to Precision Auto. Mike has a very pleasant demeanor and it helps to lighten the blow on BMW repairs. All in all, it is a well run establishment, and I am happy to have found it. I'd definitely recommend this place.

KEN B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/08/2019
Stellar Service!
My wife & I found Precision Import through Yelp. The reviews were great and most were return customers. I took my daughters VW Jetta in for an oil change and diagnostics. Michael greeted me at his office and was truly professional. I really can not say enough nice things about their service and especially how Michael treated us. A real gem here in Corona!

JULENE C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/07/2019
Honest and Fast Service
My check engine light lit up on my Mini Cooper, so I took it to Precision for a diagnostic check. They called my back within an hour explaining the issue. They had even taken the extra step of calling the Mini Cooper dealership in Ontario to see if my issue was covered under any warranty or recall. Unfortunately it wasn't, but Precision was able to get the parts and have it repaired within 24 hours. I didn't need an appointment or anything, they just got my car in and done for me. Would definitely recommend Precision Import Auto Repair!

RP
RONALD P.
Volvo S60
01/05/2019
Brakes
Great work and fast. Had issue with a software tool that delayed the work but Mike was great at getting back to us once corrected

CR

Melissa P.
California
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said the people at the business were very pleasant.

James M.
California
Lexus LX 470
12/20/2018 Category: Service
James said he really appreciates how honest they were with him.

MA
Mostafa A.
Mercedes-Benz 450SL
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Mostafa said he was charged too much. He wouldn't recommend the business for service.

David S.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
David said he was happy with the service.