Lincoln Town Car
02/15/2019
Oil Change
Quick, efficient and professional.

TH
TYRONE H.
Ontario, CA
Lexus ES 300h
01/31/2019
The Precision Import Auto Repair Team provided premium first class service to include constant updates and follow up phone calls. We will take our car to Precision Import Auto Repair anytime.

Tyrone

RK
Rob K.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Rob said the customer service was great.

Jeremy T.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said he's happy with the honesty of the business and the work came out fine.

TH
TANYA H.
01/08/2019
Very professional and repairs are timely
I was referred to Precision Auto and I wished I would have known of them after my warranty ran out on my 328i BMW. I need a shop that I can trust. I'm all for preventive maintenance, and fairness before a major problem, and that is what I get when I go to Precision Auto. Mike has a very pleasant demeanor and it helps to lighten the blow on BMW repairs. All in all, it is a well run establishment, and I am happy to have found it. I'd definitely recommend this place.

KEN B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/08/2019
Stellar Service!
My wife & I found Precision Import through Yelp. The reviews were great and most were return customers. I took my daughters VW Jetta in for an oil change and diagnostics. Michael greeted me at his office and was truly professional. I really can not say enough nice things about their service and especially how Michael treated us. A real gem here in Corona!

JULENE C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/07/2019
Honest and Fast Service
My check engine light lit up on my Mini Cooper, so I took it to Precision for a diagnostic check. They called my back within an hour explaining the issue. They had even taken the extra step of calling the Mini Cooper dealership in Ontario to see if my issue was covered under any warranty or recall. Unfortunately it wasn't, but Precision was able to get the parts and have it repaired within 24 hours. I didn't need an appointment or anything, they just got my car in and done for me. Would definitely recommend Precision Import Auto Repair!

RP
RONALD P.
Volvo S60
01/05/2019
Brakes
Great work and fast. Had issue with a software tool that delayed the work but Mike was great at getting back to us once corrected

CR
CRISTIAN R.
12/22/2018
Good job
Fast working

Melissa P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said the people at the business were very pleasant.

James M.
Lexus LX 470
12/20/2018 Category: Service
James said he really appreciates how honest they were with him.

MA
Mostafa A.
Mercedes-Benz 450SL
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Mostafa said he was charged too much. He wouldn't recommend the business for service.

David S.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
David said he was happy with the service.

MA
Mary A.
smart fortwo
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Mary said they were very customer service oriented. They're really good. She really appreciates them for getting her in and out quickly.

Mike W.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he liked the service, and the staff did a good job. Yogi made things very clear, he knew what he was doing and he appreciated that.

XV
Xoe V.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Xoe said the business is amazing. The people were very nice, he has no complaints and the work was good.

MARNEY P.
11/19/2018
Thank you so much for listening to my concerns and addressing them. Always great service!

KIMBERLIE S.
Mercedes-Benz C230
11/18/2018
Best import maintenance in town
Michael is the best. Always takes care of my car and any questions I may have. I can always feel confident bringing my vehicles in for service. Been going here for several years and won’t go anywhere else.

LR
LAURA R.
11/13/2018
Ok
Not happy overcharged for brake pads , rotors should have been included at this price of course brakes are squeekin

DJ
Darryl J.
Buick Lucerne
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Darryl said he's been doing business with this facility for years. The owner does good work and is a nice guy.