James H.
Acura Integra
05/03/2019
Percision Import Auto corrected my ABS issue and found the power steering leak, on my 2000 Integra
Precision Import Auto fixed my Acura, for a lot less than I had been quoted at another shop.

James H.
Acura MDX
05/03/2019
2007 Acura air conditioning
Precision Import Auto replaced my A/C discharge hose and got my A/C system working quick.

Robert/Brenda S.
05/01/2019
Great Job
Always a great place to have my cars serviced.

BOB M.
High Ridge, MO
05/01/2019
Excellent service and honest appraisals.
Fritz always takes the time to talk to us and explain exactly what's going on with our cars. We always feel confident that he is doing his best for us and our cars.

LT
LINDA T.
East Saint Louis, IL
04/25/2019
Service repair to 2013 Nissan ultima
Fritz is excellent I do not trust anyone else with my car repair services. Fritz takes his craft seriously and is honest with customers on what needs to be fixed, repaired or installed. I highly recommend him.

Rob H.
Missouri
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Rob said that the place is 100 percent great, they are unbelievable to deal with, they always do a great job and he's decided to go there from now on.

Jean M.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Jean said that Fritz is very efficient and fair with pricing. He is an A1 guy.

Joel M.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Levon. She said the business has been taking care of all her family's vehicles and they have always been very satisfied. The staff don't do things they shouldn't, they just take care of what they need to take care of.

TONY/DARLENE S.
Honda Civic Si
04/22/2019
Why pick this shop
Fritz has done every oil change and checkups since we bought the car and we trust what he tells us and we have have had no major repairs because he is caring, talented and honest. We trust our cars. Try him out

Ryan G.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the business had pretty good service.

JEAN/KEN M.
Geo Prizm
03/29/2019
Professional service.
Precision Import service is always great....that's why we are still driving our 25 year old car, 1994 Geo Prism!!

Judy W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Judy said the staff explained the service well and were punctual with their follow up.

SD
Stephanie D.
Fenton, MO
Chevrolet Cruze
03/25/2019
Friendly staff, attentive to the needs of our 2012 Chevy Cruse.Courtesy check on fluids and fills them. Affordable maintenance.
Steph D.

JEFF ANGIE B.
Chesterfield, MO
Acura TSX
03/24/2019
Honest Service
Staff friendly and able to answer questions without pushing for unnecessary stuff

Jason K.
Honda Civic Si
03/23/2019
The staff are very professional and friendly

KK
KAREN MIKE K.
03/23/2019
Reliable work
The owner is personable and honest about what you need to have done and what can wait. They have diagnosed difficult issues for me and the repairs are done well.

Linda S.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/20/2019
GREAT WORK ALWAYS!!!
Always pleased w/ the work of Fritz & Alex! I’m happy I found them!

PC
PEGGY C.
Pacific, MO
Scion xD
03/18/2019
So Friendly!
It’s easy to make an appointment. It’s very pleasant upon arriving. My car has been serviced in a timely fashion. I feel like all employees are knowledgeable, hard working and honest. - very friendly too!

GV
Guillermo V.
Acura ILX
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Guillermo said the staff was thorough and she likes them.

MO
Mercedes O.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Mercedes said that the place did a good job for her fiance, so she went there and now she recommends them as well.