GV
Guillermo V.
Acura ILX
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Guillermo said the staff was thorough and she likes them.

MO
Mercedes O.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Mercedes said that the place did a good job for her fiance, so she went there and now she recommends them as well.

TIM/MICHELLE M.
03/10/2019
I never take my car anywhere else
Fritz and his crew are the absolute best. Hard working, honest mechanics are rare, and Precision Imports has saved me countless amounts of money over the years. I rely solely on them for my car care.

RI
Robert I.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend this business. He likes Fritz and the work that is done.

MO
Marian O.
03/04/2019
Fritz is so accommodating. He went out of his way to replace the batteries in my key fobs.

GG
Gary/Kathy G.
03/01/2019
Transaxle boot replacement well done
Fritz was patient dealing with me on boot replacement. Thanks.

Matt B.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the service was good.

KATHY S.
02/19/2019
Always excellent service
I know I can always count on Precision Imports to help me keep my car serviced properly and on schedule. Great service and honest service! Super place.

DZ
Dorothy Z.
Arnold, MO
Scion xB
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Dorothy said they are always timely. They are good people and they do good work.

SK
Steve K.
Fenton, MO
Honda Fit
02/02/2019
Couldn't be happier
Worked on my own vehicles for over 40 years, but no longer have a garage or the tools. My sister recommended Fritz and I'm glad she did. They were able to get me in right away, explained the repair and finished up quickly.

Steve H.
Columbia, IL
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business is very good at what they do, they are honest, and they try to go the extra mile. He has already recommended this facility. He stated he thinks they are very good to deal with.

Dorothy W.
01/24/2019
Honesty and quick service
As always, I get good service. I have used this company for many years and I am always satisfied with their work.

Judy W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Judy said the staff did a good job, were courteous, and provided a clear explanation of what work was done.

Jeremiah B.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Jeremiah said that the place is easy to work with and honest.

Barb M.
Hillsboro, MO
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Barb said the staff is honest, with no pressure. They do what is needed, and have excellent communication skills.

DONALD R.
01/13/2019
Always looking out to keep car in goo shape
Had a dead battery and had AAA come out to start the car and was told I had a bad battery. Took it to Precision f or a replacement. Fritz noticed leakage while putting in the battery and found a whole in the radiator. Called and let me know. Was able to get a new one that day and had it installed my the next morning. Saved me from a possible bigger problem if he hadn't noticed the problem

LJ
Lavern J.
01/12/2019
Fritz is honest.
I had an appointment for an oil change. They looked at it and told me the oil was still clean. They said I really didn't need an oil change. That's what I mean by being honest.

Matthew L.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said the service was great.

Jim Lynn S.
Lexus ES 330
01/09/2019
HAPPY LONG TERM CUSTOMER
Never have concerns when I need maintenance done on our cars. Fritz will only do what is necessary, on time and to our satisfaction.

Jason K.
Honda Civic Si
01/01/2019
Didn’t have to wait long for this oil change to be performed