PB
Peggy B.
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Peggy said this business is the best mechanic facility around.

LW
Lynzy W.
Saint Charles, MO
03/02/2018
Always Great
Helpful, took care of me, went above and beyond on a warranty. Love these guys

BE
Barti/Mike E.
Ballwin, MO
02/27/2018
Great, Dependable and Affordable Service!
It's always a great relief to get great, dependable service from Fritz and his team at Precision Import Auto. At the dealership, I never feel that I get trustworthy care and definitely don't get good pricing. At Precision, I know that I'm getting exactly what I need to keep my car running well and not breaking the bank.

LJ
Lavern J.
02/22/2018
The people make the place great. I trust Fritz to take care of my truck.
The oil change was scheduled and they were ready for me when I arrived. My truck is running very well. They did a good job.

TV
Tom V.
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Tom said that the business diagnosed and serviced his vehicle to his satisfaction.

JOHN C.
Columbia, IL
02/21/2018
Terrific service and people
I took my CRV in for routine maintenance, including tire rotation. The staff informed me on pick up that the tread was better on the front tires than the back, so they left the tires where they were to allow the front to catch up with the back. When it comes time for new tires, we can replace all 4 and not have 2 good and 2 not so good. I was not charged for the rotation since they did not do it. Fritz and his crew are the best.

Brad/Melanie M.
Festus, MO
02/20/2018
Top service
We've been using Precision for years. They are courteous, professional and complete the service when scheduled. We have highly recommended them to many friends.

Chris S.
Imperial, MO
02/19/2018
Honest excellent work!
I have had my Lexus, my wife's Hyundai and most recently my granddaughters Honda in for service. I feel the work is top notch and fair!

Excellent work and service!

Chris S.

KR
Ken R.
Chesterfield, MO
Lexus SC 430
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the business was very good.

GG
Gary G.
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Gary said Fritz and the staff were friendly. The employees accomplished what he wanted them to.

JN
JIM/Gina N.
Hyundai Entourage
02/10/2018
Peace of Mind
Fritz looked at our van and our concerns about the brakes as we believed they may not be functioning as designed. He couldn't recreate the symptoms we sometimes experience but looked it over and didn't find any safety or mechanical problems. He put our minds at ease that the van (used primarily by my wife who drives the kids around) is safe and there's plenty of brake pads left. He didn't charge me for the time and effort he put in. This type of care and commitment is why I go to this shop. I know he's going to be honest with his recommendations and not trying to bleed everyone who comes thru the door the most he can. I have no hesitations to handing my keys over and requesting he do whatever he deems necessary to fix my vehicles.

Megan B.
Acura RDX
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Megan said the staff were all straight forward, and she didn't feel like they were taking advantage of her. They were able to fit her in late at night, and they stayed late to finish her vehicle. She was really satisfied with the experience. They had good service.

MN
Maggie N.
Ford Edge
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Maggie said the business was efficient and they fixed everything quickly.

Joel M.
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Joel said he was always pleased with the work.

SL
Scott L.
Saint Charles, MO
01/17/2018
90,000 mile maintenance - 2015 Hyundai Sonata
As always, Fritz and Company do a great job with my vehicles. Was able to schedule the service a few days in advance, dropped the vehicle off and left until it was time to pick it back up. Work was explained and there were no surprise charges. I would recommend them to anyone who has a Honda, Hyundai, Acura or any of the brands they service.

-- Scott

Judy W.
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Judy said the staff at this business did a great job servicing her vehicle. . She appreciated their wonderful personal interactions and the high quality of their work.

Cameron C.
Columbia, IL
01/14/2018
Precision Import Auto Service.
My wife and I have been having our Hondas serviced by Fritz for many years now. And in that time I have never had a problem. He does the work promptly and does not 'pad' the job with unneeded stuff. His prices are reasonable and we will continue to take our cars to Precision.

BOB M.
High Ridge, MO
01/10/2018
Fritz takes the time to explain what he has done to the vehicle. I think he is very honest also.
I have taken my cars to Precision for over 25 years. Great place.

Matt M.
Arnold, MO
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the employee spent a long time explaining the repairs to him. He was professional and knowledgeable.

Jason K.
Honda Civic Si
01/07/2018
The staff at this place was friendly and helpful. Didn’t have to wait very long for the oil change to be performed on my Honda Civic