Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Land Rover Range Rover Sport
10/18/2019
Fixed my problem quickly and with reasonable price
Couldn’t have gotten any better

10/17/2019
Always a good experience
This shop is staffed with the definition of "courtesy and professional" personnel.

PAI is the place to bring both your daily driving car, and that weekend "garage candy".

KD
KATHLEEN D.
10/14/2019
The repairs were explained and it was completed when promised
They fixed what was needed. Provided a ride home and picked me up when the car ready.

BF
BRENDAN F.
Duxbury, MA
10/09/2019
Honest and professional
Dean and his staff always do a thorough and honest job for my family and I.I bring our four cars to Preffered and have been going here for over a dozen years.I think that speaks for itself.

MARK R.
Hull, MA
Cadillac ATS
10/07/2019
Quality Service and Fair Price
I always take my car to Preferred, even though I live 2 towns over.

They don’t have the cheapest labor rate around, but it’s competitive and they stand behind their price quote. If they tell you it’s going to be 2 hours of labor and it takes 3, you’re paying for 2.

Also they stand behind their work. Definitely worth a little travel for me.

DEBBIE W.
09/28/2019
Sticker and oil change
I called when I got to work and asked if I could drop my care off for a sticker and oil change. I work right across the street so it is very convenient for me. They said come right over. Staff was polite. Price was also responsible. I will keep using the.

Carol M.
Acura 3.2TL
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Carol said the business was close to her home. She would recommend them for service.

MARK P.
09/12/2019
Always great service
I've been taking my cars to Preferred for 18 years and have always received great service. Dean is always available if you have any questions about repairs. Very trust worthy shop.

09/11/2019
They do it right, every time.
This is one of those automotive shops staffed by thoroughly professional mechanics. These guys are the pros...it's a great find because they're honest, and they do what they say they're going to do, when they're when they say they're going to do it.

MICHAEL M.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
08/28/2019
Quality customer service center
There’s a feeling of confidence when you leave off your prize possession at performance automotive that you will get your automobile back running smoothly and when promised , they always clearly explain the service performed as well as guarantee
All performed woo

BK
BOB K.
WEYMOUTH, MA
08/28/2019
Dean
I have had very good service over many years.

KR
KEVIN R.
08/27/2019
Knowledgeable and helpful
Dean is knowledgeable and very helpful especially knowing we will be return customers.

WK
WILLIAM K.
Quincy, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
08/27/2019
Great experience!
Great experience, great and prompt customer service!

MF
Mike F.
WEYMOUTH, MA
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service was good.

Sarah C.
Medford, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Sarah said the service was excellent. Dean did a great job and she appreciated the help.

WP
WARREN P.
Plymouth, MA
08/23/2019
Full Brake Service
I go to preferred for my oil changes and brakes. They drive me to my work and pick me up when it's done . Great service!

KF
KRIS F.
Mazda CX-5
08/22/2019
No problems here.
Easy appointment with no fuss. Only minor gripe is that I requested Toyo tires as replacement and got Kumho Crugen ones instead. Seem to be a decent equivalent. We'll see how things hold up with the warranty. I'll be going back for future services.

ER
ED R.
Lexus GS 430
08/13/2019
Great experience. I’m very happy as usual.
I’ve been using Preferred for several years and I always have a good experience. I trust Dean implicitly and their prices are very good. His initial quote for 4 tires beat townfair tire by $120 and prefered offered more free services than townfair did! Very highly recommended.

Chrysler 200
08/09/2019
Timely and proficient
Were extremely quick to respond and to work on my car. The bill was extremely fair. It was the day before a holiday so I was told there was no courtesy vehicle that could have picked me up. That would have been ideal and would have earned that 5th star. I would still highly recommend Preferred Automotive! Thank you.

08/09/2019
They do it right
This is a good shop, I trust these guys to do what is necessary, and to do it when they say they're going to.

Honestly, the first time I use these guys was when I needed my car inspected quickly. They had the car ready to go within the amount of time they said they would. My next visit, an oil change and tire rotation they also did on time and charged exactly what they said they would.

To my mind, there are a hundred percent so far.